• Lovehoney Kink

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely WandA, totally understand..... am just knackered and have had a tough day discussing equality and diversity, must have had an impact on my thoughts here, haha!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sounds a good idea what would you call this sister site then?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I don't know, something fairly obvious and descriptive, Lovehoney: Kink or Love Kink?

*Shrugs*

It's not like they're bother doing it!

[suspended user]

suspended user

oh yeah power to the people and all that look back and see how many thought mmm good idea

WandA [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Absolutely WandA, totally understand..... am just knackered and have had a tough day discussing equality and diversity, must have had an impact on my thoughts here, haha!

You and your bloody equal treatment for all... Jeez...

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

You and your bloody equal treatment for all... Jeez...

I know, shocking eh? How rude..... ;-)

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

This is a brilliant idea mate ;)

I think like someone else stated...

A more upmarket logo, Like Darkest Desires or Sinful Desires... You get the idea.

I'ld like to see a contrast of Blacks and greys, With a hint of Purple and a crimson red thrown in.

The logo itself could be in a font that flows & swirls, Maybe a vine or similar.

Like the upmarket yet simple booklets you get with stuff like the Vida range of vibes etc.

I for one would love this idea to come into fruition and would offer my help, Gladly and for nothing but the love of doing it for a community that has helped me sooo much!

Paul ;)

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

I forgot to add....

BDSM can be extrememly artistic in a visually evocative and erotic way, Hense the simple but flowing design ideas.

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

Certainly sounds like a cool idea - on the content issue it might be worth opening a poll to current forum users for anything that the team are unsure about. Obviously its their choice really - we dont complain about what they stock here afterall! But member input might be good if there are any borderline items.

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Bump! I like this suggestion and I missed it before, so bump!

SS xx

aaalltanned [sign in to see picture]

I'm all for this... OH and I really love exploring the 'darker' side to our desires and have done for some years, and we do consider ourselves 'normal' in trying out new ways to please and be pleasured...

There could also be a forum link for peeps to explain to the curious or BDSM newbie the lifestyle and how it affects/enhances their relationship and use of toys.. because that is just what it does. Be happy to help there!

As has been said, a lot of the more esoteric toys/items are only available from the US.. it would be great to have them here too...

I know we would be avid customers in expanding the selection of 'dungeon' toys we already enjoy...

Bring it on!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

I think it would be called Kinkhoney.

LokiDay [sign in to see picture]

If the hypothetical...Honeytrap? Kinkhoney?...existed, I know I'd certainly make use of it!

Especially if it had petplay toys. I've been hunting for a decent puppy or kitty tail.

Oooh, and some heavy-duty leather floggers! And a selection of singletails! And, and, and...

Inquisitive [sign in to see picture]

The perfect idea. And I see the bondage rope and speculums for sale but when are the violet wands, kitty tails and hypodermic needles going to be on the site? It'd be nice not to have to buy from tiny little niche sites or US distributors.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.