• Missing a trick - Newsletters

speedo [sign in to see picture]

I think LH is missing a trick with it's weekly Special Offers emails. Being a gay man with a male partner, I can't help but feel that these special offers emails are entirely directed at Females and Men with Female partners. It is rare (if ever) that I see a Special Offer email that has anything in it solely tailored to men. I've almost got into the habit of automatically deleting the email because I don't appear to be the target audience for it.

There must be hundreds of single and/or gay men out there that use LH, but the newsletters and special offers seem to be totally ignoring them. I'd probably come to LH and spend more if I was receiving an email tailored to what I'm likely to spend my money on.

As such, I'd like to make a suggestion that perhaps another option to the Email subscriptions options is whether you want to receive special offers tailored to Female or Male or Both. I'd certainly be more interested in receiving the deal of the day emails if I knew that I could make a selection to only receive deal of the days that relate to Male products.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.