• Super amazin' extra special Christmas Day deals! HOLD TIGHT!

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy your Flip Hole everyone, they really are great!

MissFortune [sign in to see picture]

violeteyes wrote:

what was the reduced price of the rock chick? im so gutted i missed the sale, but myself and oh were too busy enjoying our naughty themed stocking fillers in the best possible way! i have to thank love honey for that at least

Sale price was £20, I believe. :-)

xx

Strange Days [sign in to see picture]

I feel sorry for those that missed out...

I don't believe - generally - you ever get what you really want in sales... that was until around 9-15 today...!

Well, thats one off my LH Wishlist...! (the FF Cobra.. for 'only' £45, instead of £89-99...)

Merry Xmas to one & all..........! Thanks, LH..!!

SD

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Whoo I was getting WandA the Cobra for his birthday anyway so that means I can get him other bits to go with it aswell rather than *only* getting him that! Thanks LH :D

Adxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Can I just say that is my favourite ever offer from LH, and you must all be aware I'm a grumpy cynical sod!

All luxury bits, a great range for boys (and girls) and at really super duper prices (even better with codes).

I feel valued as a customer and forum member! We now have a few other bits and pieces from the sale on the way too!

Thank you LH and Merry Christmas!

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I ordered one of the Cobras for the OH. I was umming and aahing about it but I'm gonna put it away for Valentine's. Would have liked a Fleshlight but wasnt too sure about it being one of the Stamina ones. I'm sure he'll love the Cobra anyway!

I also had one of those £10 off when you spend £50 codes from my last order, so added some stockings to bump it up and ended up paying less. Result!

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I wish i'd kept the last code I had instead of using it on the sale stuff I bought, cause me being special I forgot to deactivate the special delivery and only ended up saving a fiver.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Whoops. On the up side, i'm pretty sure you are all going to lov your cobras. It's a beast.

Thin One [sign in to see picture]

Dang missed this!!!!! Ah well hope everyone enjoys their purchases :)

HotWings [sign in to see picture]

Awesome deals going on there, cheers LH!

Picked up a rock chick for the OH - fingers crossed it goes down well as a nice extra xmas surprise!

Hope the Rock Chick is good. I used to have it on my wishlist, but I took it off in the end. I used to just put on my wishlist anything I saw and liked the look of, but my OH (bless him) very rarely buys me any presents on special occasions that aren't from my wishlist. Not that I'm at all ungrateful, but I've recently reduced my wishlists and made sure all the stuff on there is stuff I really want. :P

I try to remain sane in sales and ask myself "If this was the normal asking price, would I pay that?", but I do try to make an extra effort for Valentine's since the OH's birthday is two days beforehand. I got his Valentine's pressie last year in the Christmas day sale too!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Can we know how many of those items were sold in that 3 hour sale?

I'm sure quite a few must have been snapped up. It'll be interesting to know which was the most popular.

mr squirrel [sign in to see picture]

D'oh! I need to spend more time in here as I missed seeing this! :( Ah, well, at least I got something in the sale - ohhh, I hope it arrives tomorrow, as it's my birthday!!!

Too many forums and not enough time!

As long as you order before 4PM it'll be dispatched the same day, and even the free delivery *usually* arrives next day.

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

x X x wrote:

I'm sure quite a few must have been snapped up. It'll be interesting to know which was the most popular.

Lots and lots and lots... although it was only highlighted to forum members I think some visitors on the site found the offers too. The most popular was the Fun Factory Cobra. I think because it is such a new product and has never been discounted before. It was also a pretty special deal and unlikely to be repeated again!

simker [sign in to see picture]

oh bottom forgot all about this, we too busy basting the turkey!

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

x X x wrote:

Lots and lots and lots... although it was only highlighted to forum members I think some visitors on the site found the offers too. The most popular was the Fun Factory Cobra. I think because it is such a new product and has never been discounted before. It was also a pretty special deal and unlikely to be repeated again!

I really should have ordered one! Unfortunately was a wee bit groggy from Christmas Eve celebrations!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

I did wonder whether or not it would be just something you could see if you were logged in or whether or not 'Joe Public' would be able to see.

What a deal they got if they did just happen to stumble across the site - hopefully makes for repeat buyers too!

I'm just waiting for my order status to change to dispatched - can't wait. I hope its worth the wait!!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

x X x wrote:

It was a brilliant bargain so I'm not that surprised. It looked a little too "out there" for me and my OH. I can't wait to read all the reviews though (there are some great ones up already).

I am extremely pleased with the Tenga FlipHole offer though. I was wanting to get one and this was a perfect reason to.

Thank you LH!

mr squirrel [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

As long as you order before 4PM it'll be dispatched the same day, and even the free delivery *usually* arrives next day.

Sob, sob! It's not arrived today. :(

I did get a nice bottle of 1970 Vintage Port but it's not quite the same as a Fleshlight! :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.