• The LoveHoney Salegasm!

Lovehoney - Lucy [sign in to see picture]

Brace yourselves. Take a deep breath. Prepare yourself for the most exciting news to hit the LoveHoney forum.

The LoveHoney Salegasm! has started and it is our BIGGEST yet! With hundreds of bargains on Doc Johnson, Fun Factory, luxury vibrators, lingerie, sleeves, cock rings, dildos, butt plugs and many must-have items, you'll make huge savings!

Go, go, go! Don't miss out.

Lucy xxx

Salegasm

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Imagine if you bag a load of bargains and Royal Mail gets them to you tomorrow morning.

Christmasevegasm!

And now is the time to say a big hello to everyone!

I work with the lovely Hella and Alice on the LoveHoney team and will be frequenting the forum a lot more in 2011 to share with you the latest product news and exciting events on the LH calendar.

Take advantage of the amazing offers in the sale and don't hang about (I have witnessed how fast stuff flies off the shelves here!).

Okay, next step is a photo so you know what I look like!

Enjoy bargain hunting,

Lucy xxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Hello Lucy!

But sorry can't talk! See you around!

*whooshes off!*

crag630 [sign in to see picture]

So how long will this sale last because I have wasted every penny I have for christmas so will it still be here by the time I the banks open again and I start buying or is this something I will miss for us poor students can you leave open until that time please this might be my only oppurtunity to get one of those flesh lights everyones talking about.

oh yeah and hello

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Hi Lucy *waves*

Adx

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Hello Lucy.

I just spent quite a lot of money I wasn't intending to. Oh well. =P

Now i'm intrigued by the chirstmas morning offers. I hope none of you have to go into work to sort them!

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

crag630 wrote:

So how long will this sale last because I have wasted every penny I have for christmas so will it still be here by the time I the banks open again and I start buying or is this something I will miss for us poor students can you leave open until that time please this might be my only oppurtunity to get one of those flesh lights everyones talking about.

The sale will run as long a stocks last. Some of the offers have very limited stock available. Most of the products have been discontinued and will be gone once they sell out. Others are overstocked and will be at a special price for a limited time. It may be worth putting a 'cheque' order in on the web site to ensure you get the best prices. It won't reserve stock but it will give you the opportunity to place an order and make payment later so you lock in at the current price.

crag630 wrote:

I think the sale runs almost forever! You can still find the sale page most times of the year.

Of course, the thing is worry about are the stock levels of the product... If you want to buy yourself some time you can pay by cheque, the item is kept hold of until payment arrives then it is dispatched (I think you can do this). It's not ideal but it buys some time.

Ah. Answered, I thought it was reserved. I've found the sale page after the sale has 'ended' with bits still in it.

Hello!

The sale is on until around mid January don't panic! There are some fantastic offers on the Fleshlights so I hope you can get the one you want.

L x

Ooooo I assume you are 'blog Lucy'? I thought I 'recognised' you!

Hello!

That's right! You have probably seen my face on a few blogs and hope to venture into the forum more to meet some of you lovely people.

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Ah. Answered, I thought it was reserved. I've found the sale page after the sale has 'ended' with bits still in it.

Unfortunately we can't reserve the stock for 'cheque' orders. We get 100's every day and some people never make payment they just want to place a mock order. Also if it reserved stock someone could order 5,000 of a product and take all of our stock... and there would be no toys left for anyone else! If however you super duper know you're about to send the payment you can contact customer services and they are nice so they may just be able to allocate the stock to your 'cheque' order for you for a limited time....

Question:

Is this all the stuff to be in the sale? I know some stuff has been added later on in previous sales. Should I check back or is that my lot? Ta.

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

Ahem! We may be adding more products to the sale.......around Boxing Day.......maybe

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Numbers wrote:

Ahem! We may be adding more products to the sale.......around Boxing Day.......maybe

Ooh, can I make a cheeky suggestion/request then? Adding another tag for them, so like you can click "£10-£20" or "For Him" or whatever, have "Latest Offers". Dunno if it's more hassle than it's worth, but when there's bajillions of items in a section, and you've already trawled through it all, knowing that there's maybe two hidden in amongst all the stuff you've already looked through is sometimes more of a chore than it's worth. Easy clicky to find the newest additions to the sale would be crazy-awesome for lazy folk like me. :)

oh thank god this is going to be harsh on my wallet but ho cares

MissFortune [sign in to see picture]

Just spent about half the money in my bank account within half an hour of waking up. Splendid. :-)

xx

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.