• cadet rankings

    1291384068
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2620
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    i was just wondering how many posts you have to post before you move up a ranking? Ive just noticed im now ranked as cadet

    1291384293
    toycar69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 774
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    It says you are a captain on my screen!

    I don't think its strictly post count anyway, as it also takes into account reviews you have written etc. I believe there is a secret LH formula for it. I'm sure LH Hella could tell you, but but she'd probably have to kill you.

    1291384504
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Basically don't just blindly post to bump it up - it won't work! You need to be making good contributions :)

    Adxx

    1291385882
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2620
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    toycar69 wrote:

    It says you are a captain on my screen!

    I don't think its strictly post count anyway, as it also takes into account reviews you have written etc. I believe there is a secret LH formula for it. I'm sure LH Hella could tell you, but but she'd probably have to kill you.

    whoops thats what you get for watching nikita at the same time as been on LH. I ment to put captain! I must be having a blond day!

    1331348604
    AliMc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 749
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2011

    What is the order of the cadet ranks?

    I'm a Major at the moment, what will I be next?

    1417816734
    spookyfabulous [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2014

    I'm intrigued about what order the ranks go in too. Does anyone know how you find out?

    1417817433
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    It's the same as the British army. Google it

    1417818349
    Briona87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1116
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2014

    Sum Sub wrote:

    It's the same as the British army. Google it

    Almost... (No Second Lieutenant rank here)

    1417818686
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Briona87 wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    It's the same as the British army. Google it

    Almost... (No Second Lieutenant rank here)

    Yah it's an odd one. The designation exists but isn't used to address officers (because, I think, of the relative junior-ness! )
    1417819123
    Briona87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1116
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2014

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Briona87 wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    It's the same as the British army. Google it

    Almost... (No Second Lieutenant rank here)

    Yah it's an odd one. The designation exists but isn't used to address officers (because, I think, of the relative junior-ness! )

    Indeed, but it is in the book ;-)

    1417819739
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2620
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    And 4 years later i'm a field Marshall!

    1417819810
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    fizzy wrote:

    And 4 years later i'm a field Marshall!

    Well done fizz
    1417820393
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2620
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    Sum Sub wrote:

    fizzy wrote:

    And 4 years later i'm a field Marshall!

    Well done fizz

    Haha thanks i don't remember when i become on but its still good to be one!

    1417821285
    Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1506
    • Joined: 27 May 2012

    So how many posts is it to become a field Marshall then? You both have quite a few!

    1417821548
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2620
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    God knows! Although i think it depends on reviews as well. I could be wrong!

    1417822814
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 698
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    Its all a mystery to us all. But as you progress up there are new initiations each more secretive and mysterious as you progress up the ranks.

    1417870602
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7226
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    It says it here

    <<<<<<

    1417870614
    FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1534
    • Joined: 20 May 2011

    Penny5518 wrote:

    What rank am I?

    You're a General Penny.

    1417883425
    Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1506
    • Joined: 27 May 2012

    jackador123 wrote:

    Its all a mystery to us all. But as you progress up there are new initiations each more secretive and mysterious as you progress up the ranks.

    Oh dear... I hope there's nothing too painful in store! :)
    1418324289
    spookyfabulous [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2014

    Oh awesome - thank you

    xoxo

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.