• Big thanks to LH

Gold class [sign in to see picture]

Hey, just wanted to big up you lovely folk at LH for the couples grab bag prize from the desert island competition a few weeks ago, and let evertone know what we got!Yes I know its taken a while, but been a busy bee of late and then the brand spanking new pc died on me (resulting in a battle of wills with a well know electrical retailer).

Received a sqweel, lusting kiss, rabbit loop, pleasure orb, KY sensitive jelly, and glow in the dark dice-- all of which have been put to good use over the last few weeks. Have just submitted a review of the sqweel, with more to follow over the next few weeks!

once again thanks!

Laurakins [sign in to see picture]

Glad you enjoyed your competition prize, it sounds like it was a great grab bag!! Congratulations :)

LK xxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

But wow! What a prize. Nice one!

Thats just what we said when we opened up the box!

Its sorted, after 3 weeks of phone calls/letters etc etc. In the end I returned the desktop and went for a sexy little netbook instead from another retailer (spending the extra cash on a holiday)

Its rarther nice to be back, catching up on the last few weeks of happenings!

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Lucky you! I love the sqweel! x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Congrats on the prize!

Hope you put them to good use! Boo for crap customer services too!

amandalou [sign in to see picture]

Well done! Ive never tried the sqweel, maybe i should give it a go, heard good things about it. x

Amadalou-- yes the sqweel is well worth a go as its something so different, and the OH has enjoyed learning to use it as she's not a massive fan of strong vibes, however I would wait till its on sale as I dont think its worth the rrp (there are a couple of niggles in the design, which I have put in my upcoming review).

WandA wrote:

Congrats on the prize!

Hope you put them to good use! Boo for crap customer services too!

Boo indeed, the fact they tried to pass off a physical hard drive failure as a user fault was just the icing on the cake, think from now on I will be using best buy (yay one opening by me soon) instead of DSGi stores, as it feels the customer knows more about the products than the so called trained expert sales people!

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

Oooo congratulations on your win and what prizes you got! =D

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Wow nice prize! Congratulations!!!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.