• Coming Soon (spilling the beans!)

    1280534446
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3433
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    WandA wrote:

    Oooo more Lelo is good!

    Gotta love the Swedes ey?

    Excited - I always loved the look of the Lily and the Nea and this looks really similar but better hopefully?

    Adxx

    1280694337
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    I think a key difference is that the siri is coated in silicone so it should warm to body temperature quickly x

    1280764414
    jackador123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 626
    • Joined: 3 Sep 2009

    any new interesting boy toys coming out soon? any sneak peeks to get us salivating?

    1280865238
    Lovehoney - Joy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 43
    • Joined: 9 Jul 2008

    Mmmm toys for boys.... waiting on the new Tenga.

    More to come from Fleshlight- but talking months rather then weeks.

    Will have a sneak around and see what I can find out x

    1280865668
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1868
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Give a Tenga for christmas then? Cool.

    1280921252
    Lovehoney - Joy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 43
    • Joined: 9 Jul 2008

    Had a look at what is coming up over the next few months for Men-

    Can report we have a Vida Prostate Massager, a New Utensil Race Toy, more from Bathmate, some Dick Yates products, lots of New Cyberskin Toys and a few more items from Adam and Eve.

    Main ones are Fleshlight- several more to come.

    I have to share this name- also coming (but will probably be renamed- but I hope not!) the:

    Fuck Me Silly Mega Masturbator!! Ha-ha!!

    1280922512
    Muz333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    LoveHoney - Joy wrote:

    Had a look at what is coming up over the next few months for Men-

    Can report we have a Vida Prostate Massager, a New Utensil Race Toy, more from Bathmate, some Dick Yates products, lots of New Cyberskin Toys and a few more items from Adam and Eve.

    Main ones are Fleshlight- several more to come.

    I have to share this name- also coming (but will probably be renamed- but I hope not!) the:

    Fuck Me Silly Mega Masturbator!! Ha-ha!!

    I don't know what a Fuck Me Silly Masturbator is, but I want one!

    1280926315
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Muz333 wrote:

    LoveHoney - Joy wrote:

    Had a look at what is coming up over the next few months for Men-

    Can report we have a Vida Prostate Massager, a New Utensil Race Toy, more from Bathmate, some Dick Yates products, lots of New Cyberskin Toys and a few more items from Adam and Eve.

    Main ones are Fleshlight- several more to come.

    I have to share this name- also coming (but will probably be renamed- but I hope not!) the:

    Fuck Me Silly Mega Masturbator!! Ha-ha!!

    I don't know what a Fuck Me Silly Masturbator is, but I want one!

    Ditto! I I want to know what makes it Mega though!

    1280936195
    BadGirl&Boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 23
    • Joined: 26 Jul 2009

    Muz333 wrote:

    LoveHoney - Joy wrote:

    Had a look at what is coming up over the next few months for Men-

    Can report we have a Vida Prostate Massager, a New Utensil Race Toy, more from Bathmate, some Dick Yates products, lots of New Cyberskin Toys and a few more items from Adam and Eve.

    Main ones are Fleshlight- several more to come.

    I have to share this name- also coming (but will probably be renamed- but I hope not!) the:

    Fuck Me Silly Mega Masturbator!! Ha-ha!!

    I don't know what a Fuck Me Silly Masturbator is, but I want one!

    looks like a 20lbs realistic looking multiple entry ass n pussy sex toy... according to my source

    1280953846
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    BadGirl&Boy wrote:

    Muz333 wrote:

    LoveHoney - Joy wrote:

    Had a look at what is coming up over the next few months for Men-

    Can report we have a Vida Prostate Massager, a New Utensil Race Toy, more from Bathmate, some Dick Yates products, lots of New Cyberskin Toys and a few more items from Adam and Eve.

    Main ones are Fleshlight- several more to come.

    I have to share this name- also coming (but will probably be renamed- but I hope not!) the:

    Fuck Me Silly Mega Masturbator!! Ha-ha!!

    I don't know what a Fuck Me Silly Masturbator is, but I want one!

    looks like a 20lbs realistic looking multiple entry ass n pussy sex toy... according to my source

    Ohhh sounds good, I shall have a look and maybe get it for the OHs birthday.

    1281339466

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2534
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    the vida massager sounds interesting too mm

    1281357969
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    Anything swanky, for ladies, on the horizon? I'm so close to spending my review winnings but I don't want to go crazy just yet, in case the vibrating equivalent of the Aston Martin is coming soon.

    Some amazing things in the what's new section already!

    1281358310
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 778
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    There are some super lovely new products coming in at the end of August early September that won't break the bank that are worth waiting for - but nothing in terms of Aston Martins on the horizon. Saying that you just never know when the next uber amazing toy will pop up! The Prof has just been over at a show in the US so could come back with some new and exciting prod ideas!

    1281359014
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

    There are some super lovely new products coming in at the end of August early September that won't break the bank that are worth waiting for - but nothing in terms of Aston Martins on the horizon. Saying that you just never know when the next uber amazing toy will pop up! The Prof has just been over at a show in the US so could come back with some new and exciting prod ideas!

    Ooh, very exciting. I may order a Gigi for now and wait a while to spend the rest. Thanks, Bonny!

    Travelling the world to look at sex toys = Uber Life Win.

    1281364977
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2694
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Tigerlilies wrote:

    LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

    There are some super lovely new products coming in at the end of August early September that won't break the bank that are worth waiting for - but nothing in terms of Aston Martins on the horizon. Saying that you just never know when the next uber amazing toy will pop up! The Prof has just been over at a show in the US so could come back with some new and exciting prod ideas!

    Ooh, very exciting. I may order a Gigi for now and wait a while to spend the rest. Thanks, Bonny!

    Travelling the world to look at sex toys = Uber Life Win.

    Tell me about it! I'd love the LHs jobs, but they are based in bath

    1281365376
    ohhhbaby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2010

    oh lovely just getting my fella into bondage great timing

    1281366542
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6223
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Whoo for mid priced realistic toys I say! Expensive toys are, well, too expensive.

    1281513339
    Lovehoney - Joy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 43
    • Joined: 9 Jul 2008

    Leg Avenue Costumes now LIVE- Dreamgirl earlier in the week.

    Coming soon- NEW Tracey Cox toys- hurrah

    1281519711
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    Ooo new TC toys, sounds interesting x

    1281532555
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    Is Fun Factory back? I just spotted the LAYAspot http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2235 and the Delight http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13001 or did they never leave?

    The Sinclair stuff looks fantastic

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.