• Coming Soon (spilling the beans!)

    1276791822
    Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 146
    • Joined: 16 Jul 2007

    Hey, it's not even 5pm yet!

    What's this?

    Free Vibe with loads of top LoveHoney toys

    1276812792
    *Emma* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 298
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2007

    Get it and put it on the adopt a toy bit? x

    1276848367
    Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 146
    • Joined: 16 Jul 2007

    On till midnight Sunday...

    1276860143
    dengru [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 109
    • Joined: 18 Jul 2009

    sounds good hella bonny and joy look forward to it all yaay

    1276879310
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Joy this thread just gets better and better!

    Was this one of the luxury vibes you were talking about? A vibe with pressure sensors that steps up the vibrations the more you insert it!! Straight on the wishlist out of a lustful curiosity!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19208

    x

    1276879634
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 778
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    masterandslave wrote:

    Joy this thread just gets better and better!

    Was this one of the luxury vibes you were talking about? A vibe with pressure sensors that steps up the vibrations the more you insert it!! Straight on the wishlist out of a lustful curiosity!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19208

    x

    Yes this was one of the ones she was talking about - it is a strange beast of a vibrator. Looks very classic but feels amazing. The way in which you use the vibe is completely unique. I really have never seen anything quite like it. We should have a video up by next week.

    1276880305
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

    masterandslave wrote:

    Joy this thread just gets better and better!

    Was this one of the luxury vibes you were talking about? A vibe with pressure sensors that steps up the vibrations the more you insert it!! Straight on the wishlist out of a lustful curiosity!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19208

    x

    Yes this was one of the ones she was talking about - it is a strange beast of a vibrator. Looks very classic but feels amazing. The way in which you use the vibe is completely unique. I really have never seen anything quite like it. We should have a video up by next week.

    In the words of Meatloaf "you took the words right out of my mouth...." was just going to request a video!

    It sounds amazing, very curious about how it feels and how responsive it is. Plus a textured cover I have been craving for so long!

    x

    1276880352
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

    I LOVE IT! I was playing with one at my desk for ages :D

    WITH MY HANDS!!!!!! Minds out of the gutter people ;)

    Well you've got to have a few perks of the job hun!

    x

    1276945698
    hot hot hot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2010

    hi all we both say yes!!!!

    1276945797
    hot hot hot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 16 Jun 2010

    buzz buzz

    1277108404
    Lovehoney - Joy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 43
    • Joined: 9 Jul 2008

    Even more NEW Luxury Vibes introducing the Vida Range: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/whats-new/

    1277117758
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    hot hot hot wrote:

    hi all we both say yes!!!!

    Hi Hot hot hot, strangely enough I've just written a review with that as a title! Spooky! Anywho if you go here and scroll down you can start a thread to say hello to the whole forum!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/introduce-yourself/

    LoveHoney - Joy wrote:

    Even more NEW Luxury Vibes introducing the Vida Range: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/whats-new/

    Joy those look amazing, not one storage bag but 2?! And a cute little gift bag? And it is rechargeable? And the remote is up to 40 feet?! And it is waterproof? Is there anything these don't do?!!

    x

    1277129537
    Lovehoney - Joy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 43
    • Joined: 9 Jul 2008


    Joy those look amazing, not one storage bag but 2?! And a cute little gift bag? And it is rechargeable? And the remote is up to 40 feet?! And it is waterproof? Is there anything these don't do?!!

    x

    They really are amazing- great quality- metal and silicone.

    Coming soon- several new additions to the Music Legs range- stockings, tights and a couple of costumes!

    1277136845
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 863
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    Oh ive put the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18031 on my list and will just hope for a lottery win..... looks amazing and I so want a decent remote control egg so my OH can tease me whilst were out and about =D

    1277141645
    BadGirl&Boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 23
    • Joined: 26 Jul 2009

    LoveHoney - Joy wrote:


    Joy those look amazing, not one storage bag but 2?! And a cute little gift bag? And it is rechargeable? And the remote is up to 40 feet?! And it is waterproof? Is there anything these don't do?!!

    x

    They really are amazing- great quality- metal and silicone.

    Coming soon- several new additions to the Music Legs range- stockings, tights and a couple of costumes!

    I like a lot of the Music Legs range. I've got my eyes on a few of their stockings/thigh highs which will look great on BadGirl.

    Malteser81 wrote:

    Oh ive put the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18031 on my list and will just hope for a lottery win..... looks amazing and I so want a decent remote control egg so my OH can tease me whilst were out and about =D

    Ok, I'm confused with the Vida Urja thing... It looks pretty big. Is one of them things supposed to go inside ya? Never really thought about getting BadGirl one. Wonder if she would enjoy it?

    1277155157
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    It's an egg so it just sits inside - in the photo it is the slightly larger one with a cord (for you to retrieve it). It sounds smaller than the shafts on some vibes, might be a good idea to request a video so you can get an idea of the scale.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/?subject=22

    Measurements:

    Orb

    3 inches x 1.5 inches x 1.5 inches

    Controller

    2.75 inches x 2 inches x 0.75 inches

    How it measures up
    • Length: 7 inches
    • Insertable: 2.75 inches
    • Circumference: 4 inches
    • Diameter: 1.3 inches

    Hope that helps hun!

    x

    1277717700
    Lovehoney - Joy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 43
    • Joined: 9 Jul 2008

    Thanks masterandslave - measurements updated!

    Coming soon- additions to the Earthly Body Range- great gifts and sexy treats x

    1277749351
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    LoveHoney - Joy wrote:

    Thanks masterandslave - measurements updated!

    Coming soon- additions to the Earthly Body Range- great gifts and sexy treats x

    Hurrah!

    1277798744
    Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 203
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2009

    LoveHoney - Joy wrote:

    Thanks masterandslave - measurements updated!

    Coming soon- additions to the Earthly Body Range- great gifts and sexy treats x

    Can't wait, I've liked all thier products I've tried so far.

    1277813860
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1606
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    I've never tried that brand they do sound like they would smell gorgeous though!

    x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.