• Coming Soon (spilling the beans!)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

They are styled absolutely gorgeously! Well done LH!! Looks like the glitter coating might also give it a bit of added texture too! On the wishlist it goes too! What colour have you all gone for? Think the Ruby red is my fave!

x

Yup, they're a different texture as well as being glitzy - slightly dimpled all over.

Ad got one of these but in pink to test ages ago. WOndered if we would see it live.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

They are styled absolutely gorgeously! Well done LH!! Looks like the glitter coating might also give it a bit of added texture too! On the wishlist it goes too! What colour have you all gone for? Think the Ruby red is my fave!

x

Yup, they're a different texture as well as being glitzy - slightly dimpled all over.

Ad got one of these but in pink to test ages ago. WOndered if we would see it live.

And if you look really closely at the sugru post...

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

WandA wrote:

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

And if you look really closely at http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2010/08/25/who-else-wants-to-pimp-their-sex-toys-sguru/...

And there was me thinking you had got all creative with a misting spray!!!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Joy wrote:

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

That bullet in the Pin up stuff looks identical to a new style of TC bullet I recieved as a tester ages and ages ago! Is it the same one?

Hey A_A... they're different but, cough, ahem, quite similar... both 3 speed bullets in tins!

... and don't forget the- rather sexy- Bombshell Balm that you get with your Pin Ups Bullet!

Whoop! I'm all about the texture!! Just wish there were some more yellow, green and blue toys out there tho - only so much pink I can take!

x

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I know what you mean M&S. Too much pink x

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Wizzie86 wrote:

I know what you mean M&S. Too much pink x

Us guys don't have it that great as well. It's that generic beige..

titania [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

I had a review item last year that looks exactly like the red one although it is single speed. It was just a bullet I got, I wonder if it is more or less the same one? I hope it is as it is my absolutely most favourite vibe and I was surprised that I didn't see it become available. I keep it in my bedside draw and always take it away with me!

I suspect I will end up getting one of these even so as I would like a multi-speed one and I really wanted the 'Mini Flower Power Body Balm Orgasm Enhancer' which has been discontinued and this looks like its very similar, if not the same. It looks like a great combination and I *love* the design/packaging. Perhaps LH should have a Pin Ups range?!

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah featuring OA members ;-)

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps LH should have a Pin Ups range?!

I think that's a great idea!

I'm so tempted to buy the red one, but I've already splashed out on a grab bag this week so maybe that'd be a bit greedy...

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

LoveHoney - Joy wrote:

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

That bullet in the Pin up stuff looks identical to a new style of TC bullet I recieved as a tester ages and ages ago! Is it the same one?

Hey A_A... they're different but, cough, ahem, quite similar... both 3 speed bullets in tins!

... and don't forget the- rather sexy- Bombshell Balm that you get with your Pin Ups Bullet!

Whoop! I'm all about the texture!! Just wish there were some more yellow, green and blue toys out there tho - only so much pink I can take!

x

Totally agree about the pink MaS!

Loving some of the new stuff coming on LH! sparkles and pin-ups! good call guys! Cant wait to brighten up my toy box with retro chic!

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Eek! Don't know what happened there?! Whoops! Sorry!

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Anyone see this new vibrator - The Form 3 from the effect on water I assume many girls will like this.

http://gizmodo.com/5630951/form-3-sex-toy-resembles-a-computer-mouse

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Ooh Jackador that looks great, I wouldn't mind saving up for one of them :-)

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

jackador123 wrote:

Anyone see this new vibrator - The Form 3 from the effect on water I assume many girls will like this.

That looks interesting!

Did you read the first comment under the video?

For single ladies, ok. But I think it's sad when a woman has a man AND needs this.

Open communication would be better then an ultra expensive vibrator

telemachus wrote:

jackador123 wrote:

That looks interesting!

Did you read the first comment under the video?

For single ladies, ok. But I think it's sad when a woman has a man AND needs this.

Open communication would be better then an ultra expensive vibrator

What's the best way to openly communicate 'You're dumped'?

Saying that there are some proper pervs who insist on using toys, like, every day!

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

jackador123 wrote:

Wow i like the look of this when can lovehoney get it in stock or get something similar in ????

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Oh, oh what's that? What can I hear?

titania wrote:

Perhaps LH should have a Pin Ups range?!

wizzie86 wrote:

Yeah featuring OA member ;-)

chipNroll wrote:

I think that's a great idea!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ooh, thats a fab idea actually! Dunno how it would work, but could be awesome to see some old style models in model of the month or something?

Maybe you'd be interested in the £1000 pin ups makeover competition??

Oooo interesting! I expect to see lots of the spooty Sweet Streak corset!

Must arrange a photo shoot with the sexy half!

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

merry cherry wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

LoveHoney - Joy wrote:

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

x

Totally agree about the pink MaS!

Loving some of the new stuff coming on LH! sparkles and pin-ups! good call guys! Cant wait to brighten up my toy box with retro chic!

i have done a review on the pinup vibe and balm ,,its fantastic bullet with 3 speeds and the blam wow is fantastic i did recommed it to other members who have also bought it and tgey also reccommed it

Lovehoney - Joy [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19846

Just in LoveHoney Sqweel Lube!

Can today get any better?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.