• Coming Soon (spilling the beans!)

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

LP - that was what i got! review today.

and review posted.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

DrtyBoy wrote:

and review posted.

To those trying to find it - there has been a glitch (:-O) and it has launched a full scale LoveHoney investigation.

doh! still!? LH hates my reviews and doesnt want the world to see....I understand (drops head to chest, sobs and walks away in misery)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

Two new toys from the Tracey Cox range are go, go, go!

I'll doff me cap to the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18534 - and it comes in a fancy wee tin!

And checkout the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18919 - comes with 3 sets of batteries and it's only £5.99.

I like the look of the 3 speed. Tar Steve.

littlepixi [sign in to see picture]

DrtyBoy wrote:

doh! still!? LH hates my reviews and doesnt want the world to see....I understand (drops head to chest, sobs and walks away in misery)

ooooh the cats out of the bag now you lucky luck thing!!!! xxx

heeh, My review is still not up (some technical glitch) but here it is in copy/paste glory:

It arrived in a basic see through plastic packaging which was nice (not your usual over the top nonsense as at the end of the day, who cares about the plastic!?)
    The ring came with two spare sets of batteries and a set in the toy itself so you were ready to go straight away. the blurb says it lasts 40 minutes. I cant confirm that but the 30 minutes we used it for went fine without any loss in strength.
    The ring works well for regular intercourse, my OH came within 15 minutes, and for BJs as the enhanced stimulation gives it a bit of extra juice to the sucking sensation. It also works well for solo play (girl or boy) for a bit.
    By a bit, I have to come on to the negative (no pun intented) - the vibrations aren't all that strong, so this is for beginners or for those with sensitive clits only. It is very quiet though so you can please yourselves to your heart's content without fear of being heard.
    Other than that though it is a perfectly sturdy and tight ring (which I liked), if it wasn't for the lack of strength I would have given it 10 stars. As it is, it's a 7.5 out of 10 for me.
    Batteries, colour, noise (lack of).
    Not strong enough (for me and my OH).
    Excellent for beginners to cock rings. Good quality product all round.
    8 8 10 9 9 3 7

New and utterly gorgeous! The Pin Ups Glitter Bullet and Bombshall Balm set. Love the video that Hella and Lee made too, and this pic is a fave...

Sunshine2009 [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

New and utterly gorgeous! The http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17715. Love the video that Hella and Lee made too, and this pic is a fave...

Love the look of the pin ups glitter bullet and bombshell balm set - have already added it to my wishlist.

Nice picture!!

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

New and utterly gorgeous! The http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17715.

Anything with sparkles goes on my wishlist! <3 x

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

Running joke in our family is that if it glitters then I want it, straight on the wishlist it goes xxx

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

They are styled absolutely gorgeously! Well done LH!! Looks like the glitter coating might also give it a bit of added texture too! On the wishlist it goes too! What colour have you all gone for? Think the Ruby red is my fave!

x

masterandslave wrote:

They are styled absolutely gorgeously! Well done LH!! Looks like the glitter coating might also give it a bit of added texture too! On the wishlist it goes too! What colour have you all gone for? Think the Ruby red is my fave!

x

Thats what I went for too, now just need money to buy it :(

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Snap hun! Oh well there's always christmas coming up! Depends if you're naughty or nice?!!

x

Birthday is later this month and its in the flush part of the month so may just treat myself, but up to the 20th we are pretty skint, bloomin road tax!!!

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

That bullet in the Pin up stuff looks identical to a new style of TC bullet I recieved as a tester ages and ages ago! Is it the same one?

Hey A_A... they're different but, cough, ahem, quite similar... both 3 speed bullets in tins!

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I love the red one. It's on the wishlist x

masterandslave wrote:

x

Yup, they're a different texture as well as being glitzy - slightly dimpled all over.

Lovehoney - Joy [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Steve wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

That bullet in the Pin up stuff looks identical to a new style of TC bullet I recieved as a tester ages and ages ago! Is it the same one?

Hey A_A... they're different but, cough, ahem, quite similar... both 3 speed bullets in tins!

... and don't forget the- rather sexy- Bombshell Balm that you get with your Pin Ups Bullet!

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Not only do you get the Bombshell Orgasm Balm in the tin...

... you get free Durex Play Aloe Vera Lube, too - for a limited launch period!

Beans all over the place...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.