• Asia Beauty Love Doll request please

cornishguy1982 [sign in to see picture]

hi i been looking at some reviews for the Asia Beauty Love Doll and this look like a really good product would it be possible for love honey to be able to get this item please

This jaw-droppingly realistic love doll made of super real-feel loveskin includes beautiful flowing hair, a realistic face, eye lashes, blue eyes, three inviting, realistic and vibrating love passages for you to penetrate and enjoy. Moulded directly from a Korean super-model and includes two multi-speed vibrating units, temperature adjust sachet, suction pump and free lubricant samples. this sounds like a really good product if you can get it instock for the same price or a bit cheaper i would buy it from lovehonney i would rather just use this site for all my sextoy need the service has been really great and had all items arrived on time theres no other site i would use if i can get all my toys from here

Love Doll Colour Flesh Skin, Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Red Lips Love Doll Material Realistic Loveskin TPR Love Doll Features Vibrating - Suction - Mouth, Vagina and Anus Openings Love Doll Measurements Full Length 22 Inches, Height 7 Inches, Width 11 Inches Love Doll Includes Knickers, Brown Wig, 2 Vibrating Units, 2 Lubricant Samples, Suction Pump, Temperature Sachet, Batteries

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Hi cornishguy and welcome to the forums!

best bet is to pop a request in this thread...

...and our LoveHoney sexy fairy Bonny will get onto the case if it's viable.

Laurakins [sign in to see picture]

Good luck Cornishguy! Let us know how it goes xx

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.