• Random crazy grab bag!

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

Female and a bondage ordered (: That's no food next month! 

MissManners [sign in to see picture]

How long before they normally sell out? I'm surprised all bags are still in stock

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am still tempted, but with my luck... I will not get anything really good

S&S [sign in to see picture]

Goddammit, I already got one, don't make me buy another! I really though they'd be all gone by now. . . .I need more money!

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

Giving it a miss this time as can't justify the spending, Looking forward to reading what everyone gets.

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

Yay, my lovely gorgeous wonderful beautiful sparkly glorious Godsend of an OH bought me a Grab Bag ^_^ What an acceptable boyfriend he is.

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

MissManners wrote:

How long before they normally sell out? I'm surprised all bags are still in stock

We realised that we were going to sell out by lunchtime, so we made the Executive Decision to make some more.  

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

MissManners wrote:

We realised that we were going to sell out by lunchtime, so we made the Executive Decision to make some more.  

This is very nice, I personally cannot get onto LH from work, so eg. sale and random bags are bit... no chance for me. How about starting those in the afternoon? To give more chances to people who are at work and unable to get on. I can still read the mail and it was bit.... frustrating.

Laveila wrote:

MissManners wrote:

This is very nice, I personally cannot get onto LH from work, so eg. sale and random bags are bit... no chance for me. How about starting those in the afternoon? To give more chances to people who are at work and unable to get on. I can still read the mail and it was bit.... frustrating.

This would require things such as "schedules" and "planning" ! I know that a lot of sales etc will kick off around 2-ish if it helps? We can't make it later for fear of "go live, go home" and it all buggering up, sorry.

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

MissManners wrote:

I'm the same, my lovely company block Lovehoney - luckily managed to get enough signal to order off my phone (which took about and hour!) otherwise I was afraid I'd miss out!

Laveila wrote:

MissManners wrote:

This would require things such as "schedules" and "planning" ! I know that a lot of sales etc will kick off around 2-ish if it helps? We can't make it later for fear of "go live, go home" and it all buggering up, sorry.

Afternoon is all right, I have some chance to manage, as thats 3 pm my time and I would be home in hour and half or 2 and half hours. but 10ish in the morning is bit too early.

Pixie: I do not have internet in my mobile. Its old and cheap.

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

perhaps we could get a lovehoney mobile site or app to make ordering easier? 

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

There is a mobile version of the site that you can order from although can't access most of the community areas like the forum and blog without switching to the main site. An app would be cool though

TheDoc [sign in to see picture]

Decided to treat myslef to a male grab bag seeing as it is nearly my birthday, fingers crossed I get a couple of nice treats ;)

Hazy wrote:

perhaps we could get a lovehoney mobile site or app to make ordering easier? 

There is already a mobile site - you should be redirected to m.lovehoney when you try to visit on a mobile device.

Alas, Apple would never ever, ever, ever in a million years let us have a shopping app. Maybe.

Blondii [sign in to see picture]

MissManners wrote:

Wow what a relief I recieved my email with my lovehoney reminder from you while out today on my phone to say you had this in; but couldnt order till I got in tonight.

I would have been so disapointed to have missed this, thank you thank you for making some more bags all of you, great desision!

Youve made some very happy guys and girlies. hugs*

Its now the wait to see what we get thats the most exciting bit, then trying and then reviewing each one; I love my hobby.

Huge Thank you's!!!!!

I have a huge smile on my face now, oh the anticipation .;-)

chunkymunkey [sign in to see picture]

Could only order the grab bag when I got back at 10 today, but found they were all sold out :( Bad times! Will this be back in stock any time soon or is this it for the next few months?

chunkymunkey wrote:

Could only order the grab bag when I got back at 10 today, but found they were all sold out :( Bad times! Will this be back in stock any time soon or is this it for the next few months?

Noone knows, it can be few more in a month last year, or could be another year, which it was since the last ones in 2011.

Lovehoney - Richard [sign in to see picture]

Thank you all for your Grab Bag excitement - if you got one, hope you're very happy with it.

Grab Bags will return, but we can't be sure when. I can safely say you won't have to wait for another 29 February - we'll find another good excuse before then. 

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

I WANT TO WORK FOR LOVEHONEY!!!  I will sacrifice myself and put together all the future grab bags................ohh go on, twist my arm............ouchhhh :p

p.s. can't wait for my bondage bag to turn up :p

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.