• Deal of the Day

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Just bought the same A, too tempting!

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

haha Gem!! You can never have too many glass hun.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Ohhh crap!!!! I just went to buy it, I realised you got a freebie, so went for it. My paypal still isn't working :(

Can't use my card because we're being guarantor for my brother in law soon, so for the next few months we're being careful what shows up on our statements. It says it's a paypal error, so I think I'll try and give them a call later today. Pretty annoying though! They're just going to tell me nothing is wrong with my account, again!! :(

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

Ohhh crap!!!! I just went to buy it, I realised you got a freebie, so went for it. My paypal still isn't working :(

Can't use my card because we're being guarantor for my brother in law soon, so for the next few months we're being careful what shows up on our statements. It says it's a paypal error, so I think I'll try and give them a call later today. Pretty annoying though! They're just going to tell me nothing is wrong with my account, again!! :(

That's a pain Hun. Why don't you just make the order over the phone? xx

I don't think I can use paypal over the phone because it entails using my log in information, I don't think it would work :/

You can just use your normal debit card over the phone xx

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

so if I get it your ok with me saying FA told me I had to?

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Ofcourse. I'll take one for the team Gem. Blame it all on me xD

I can't use my debut card because it will show on our statements.

It goes all the way through the process, I thought it worked at first, then it said it was a problem with paypal and it wasn't lovehoneys fault or something like that. I'll try again this afternoon and copy and paste the message x

I've just tried again.

When I enter my paypal email and password, it checks over my password, and then approves it. I check the details over, and click submit and it takes me back to lovehoney. I then confirm my address, and click on the submit button, then I get this message.

"Sorry, we have been unable to process your order.
    Confirm PayPal Payment

PayPal failed to process your payment.
    Sorry, the PayPal system was unable to process your payment.

Lovehoney has no control over this.

Please click here to choose an alternative payment method"

I have telephoned PayPal, who have assured me that nothing is wrong with my account.

I used my paypal account on Monday for 3 things from eBay. I used my paypal yesterday on ToysRUs and Argos, and I've used my paypal today on eBay and John Lewis.

I swear, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my paypal in the slightest. It's not lovehoneys fault, and it's not paypals fault! So who the fricks fault is it?! I'm obviously not doing anything wrong because I've been able to use my paypal account on 4 different websites in the last three days.

I'm totally sick of it, if it was bank statements that we needed we wouldn't be bothered, but we don't want our family knowing we're spending at least £100 a month on sex toys! I've tried transferring money directly into my paypal, so the money isn't coming from my bank, it's coming directly from funds in my paypal account, but that still doesn't work.

It's already been over a month where I haven't ordered anything, and I don't think I'm willing to wait another 7 weeks not ordering anything. It's really annoying the offer emails I'm getting and I can't do anything about it as well. I'm going to have to use somewhere else for a while to get some new things, because I love getting little sexy treats. It's just incredibly upsetting and frustrating!

JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]

Have you deleted cookies or tried a different browser? Or even used your phone if using a computer to order from? x

I've used my iphone, iPad, a laptop using Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox...they all say exactly the same thing :(

@Mrs - Just sent you a message that may be helpful xx

How strange :/ Could you get a credit card and pay that way and then pay the credit card off straight away so as not to incur charges? I know its a bit far fetched but not sure what else to suggest then no one will see the statement if they don't know you have it?

I'll have a check Scorps, thanks :) xxx

We have an accountant who deals with our finances, if I take out a credit card she have to be informed, and I'm pretty sure she won't let us withhold it from out guarantor application.

Sub has just gave me an idea of getting a pre-paid credit card, which I might do in a few weeks, but I've just spent a chunk of money on another site just to get my fill. I can't wait until all this fuss is over! It's so frustrating!!

Didn't realise hun, sorry. Pre-paid cards are good though!

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Should I buy it or not, hmm decisions...

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

it looks pretty good Delilah, I'd buy it, but already had 2 orders this week!

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

I wish there was a way to see what was coming up

Kind of defeats the point of deal of the day :/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.