• Deal of the Day

    1395071088
    69'er [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 503
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    LilMissFrustrated wrote:

    I have dotd. Pink one is a lovely colour. Pink in the bum white one elsewhere. Great set.

    Will take your advise onboard LMF, thanks

    1395075450
    CVR92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 160
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2012

    Sum Sub wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    CVR92 wrote:

    I have no food... Priorities? Food shop or glass toys?

    I am in the same boat here. Anyone know the nutritional value of an orgasm?

    You can't beat the emotional boost of an orgasm. You can always borrow food from a mate. You can't borrow an orgasm

    Haha you guys speak words of wisdom! I may scrap the food shop, im still tempted!

    1395075555
    CVR92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 160
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2012

    Out of curiosity, does anyone own the glass toys on DOTD?

    Do you one for anal one for vaginal play?

    1395075994
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4214
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    CVR92 wrote:

    Out of curiosity, does anyone own the glass toys on DOTD?

    Do you one for anal one for vaginal play?

    Lmf just above says one for anal one for vaginal. Personally I'd think both for both if you're that way inclined. Glass is easily sterilised
    1395076222
    Alastor [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 819
    • Joined: 15 May 2013

    Sum Sub wrote:

    CVR92 wrote:

    Out of curiosity, does anyone own the glass toys on DOTD?

    Do you one for anal one for vaginal play?

    Lmf just above says one for anal one for vaginal. Personally I'd think both for both if you're that way inclined. Glass is easily sterilised
    Have to say that we found them both pretty versatile tbh.
    1395076307
    MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2013

    The one with the bumps on doesn't feel nice in your lady bits when you have something up the bum! Personally, it makes my canal too small, and the ridges rub against the pubic bone inside me and it's really painful! Don't use the bumpy one in the front if your back is full ;) haha!

    1395076904
    CVR92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 160
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2012

    MrsMcX wrote:

    The one with the bumps on doesn't feel nice in your lady bits when you have something up the bum! Personally, it makes my canal too small, and the ridges rub against the pubic bone inside me and it's really painful! Don't use the bumpy one in the front if your back is full ;) haha!

    Ooh this sounds painful

    1395077106
    LadyS [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 935
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    I have indulged in the deal of the day today, so excited for it to arrive :)

    1395078457
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2192
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    MrsMcX wrote:

    The one with the bumps on doesn't feel nice in your lady bits when you have something up the bum! Personally, it makes my canal too small, and the ridges rub against the pubic bone inside me and it's really painful! Don't use the bumpy one in the front if your back is full ;) haha!

    oh my lol

    It's just typical that that the bloody tracey cox dildos will come back in stock AFTER i've spent my LH points :-x

    Well i've already placed an expensive order today already, but I am loving the glass dildos I got the other week :)

    1395079133
    CVR92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 160
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2012

    CVR92 wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    CVR92 wrote:

    I have no food... Priorities? Food shop or glass toys?

    I am in the same boat here. Anyone know the nutritional value of an orgasm?

    You can't beat the emotional boost of an orgasm. You can always borrow food from a mate. You can't borrow an orgasm

    Haha you guys speak words of wisdom! I may scrap the food shop, im still tempted!

    DAMN i gave in to temptation, £60 in two days I have spent on LH and im £900 overdrawn... This isnt helping my finances haha

    1395079698
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1893
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    It's sat in my basket, as well as a few other items... I don't know what to do! haha

    1395079781
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4214
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    You only live once

    1395079972
    CVR92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 160
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2012

    Atleast my overdraft is free with a student bank account

    1395080114
    CVR92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 160
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2012

    Just submitted my first uni assignment of year 3, so I am justifying my spendings as my reward for all the hard work!

    1395080146
    MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2013

    YOLO!

    Amanda, it's always on offer when it's in stock, so you won't miss out.

    1395081527
    CVR92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 160
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2012

    amandammmm wrote:

    I'm waiting till my Bday....

    23rd June LH... Make it a good one ;)

    Mines april 9th!! Hoping for some LH vouchers ;) and a good DOTD!

    1395091232
    sharon79 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2009

    Oh LH you know how to tempt me. How could I resist today's DOTD when I have my birthday discount voucher to use (again!!). That's two orders using the voucher already. Wonder how many more I can treat myself to before my birthday this weekend?

    1395092072
    Penny5518 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 28 Jan 2013

    They are well worht the investment! The clear one is just fantastic.

    1395093416
    CVR92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 160
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2012

    Cant wait til wednesday for my two packages to arrive from LH ! Unfortunatley i may be out, but I have left a note for next door to sign for my packages (a house full of rugby and footy uni students) hope they dont look inside ...CRINGE!

    1395094090
    kiwizzle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 31 Dec 2013

    Do you get vouchers for your bday??

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.