• Deal of the Day

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Cornish89 wrote:

Yeh I used a 20% off code and got it for £44.00 with the case, which I'm happy with! I was quite disappointed with the Christmas sale, none of it tempted me, was hoping to see the we-vibe 4 but I guess they have stock of the 3 to shift!

i was hoping for the doxy, nevermind. looks like a new year with no new toys as nothing really takes me fancy from the sale, maybe the raptor but would be buying it just because i think!
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I got one, I worked out that the case and the attachment would be just as much by themselves. Plus having a spare wand is handy for my work.

Also Purple wand! Purple wand! Yay purple wand!

truegrace wrote:

Cornish89 wrote:

Yeh I used a 20% off code and got it for £44.00 with the case, which I'm happy with! I was quite disappointed with the Christmas sale, none of it tempted me, was hoping to see the we-vibe 4 but I guess they have stock of the 3 to shift!

i was hoping for the doxy, nevermind. looks like a new year with no new toys as nothing really takes me fancy from the sale, maybe the raptor but would be buying it just because i think!

The Doxy is great, but I've heard there's something better by them coming next year =)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I have to say there is nothing to really get my attention this year on the LH Christmas deal. I was considering the Lelo Gigi 2 for a bit, but I did not read good things in review in terms of its power. I have the Mona 2 and apparently that one is noticably more powerful compared to Lelo Gigi 2. So while I like the shape, I may skip on it even with the deal.

Laveila wrote:

I have to say there is nothing to really get my attention this year on the LH Christmas deal. I was considering the Lelo Gigi 2 for a bit, but I did not read good things in review in terms of its power. I have the Mona 2 and apparently that one is noticably more powerful compared to Lelo Gigi 2. So while I like the shape, I may skip on it even with the deal.

If it helps the Gigi 2 is more of a rumble. It is more powerful, but offers different vibrations to the original. Althought the Mona 2 is just awesome.

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

I'm not all that bothered about the deal of the day, it's a good deal but I don't think I'd get a lot of use out of the attachment and I don't like purple! Really tempted by the bodywand and the sakura in the blog post though, decisions decisions.

Thank you, Nymphomaniac. I will think about it and decide bit later if I will go for the Gigi 2 or not. The different vibrations sounds good to me. The original Gigi never gave me G spot orgasm, it did give me clitoral one though.
    I am just not sure about rumble for clitoral, it does not work for me too well. And I am still trying to discover what works for my G spot best.

I have the Sakura and love it. The original bodywand I own and like too, although I get the feeling you may mean the one on offer, which I've seen but not tried fully. It's pretty good if you mean that one =)

Laveila, G-spots are tricky things. I did find the 2 better for mine, but also tried it on my clit and the U-spot area and it worked ok. Actually found it better when used on the u-spot, when compared to direct clitoral stimulation - hope that makes sense.

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Is the Sakura powerful Nymph it's the only thing I'm slightly tempted by lol. I am tempted by the wand but I have the white one, and I think I've only ever used it twice. xx

For a soft material device it is very powerful and it's shap works better for my clit than standard bullets. Basically it prongs are able to mould preferctly around my contours meaning that I am able to benefit from the vibrations fully. It's on par to the Mia 2.

Nymphomaniac, I know its tricky. So for the Njoy Fun Wand I own and the rotating Lelo Tara works best for mine. The Mona 2 does good job too. I think my key may be settings, unlike clitoral stimulation where I prefer constant. I want to have a go and do bit more experimenting for sure.
    Thanks for the advise.

smoooothy [sign in to see picture]

Whats the difference between the dotd wand & the wand in the christmas sale......apart from the case,color,g-spot extra & longer cable.....?

Thanks lovely, how quiet is it? It terms of sound say like on the level of the Mia? I think I might go for it, I deserve to treat myself. haha.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

smoooothy wrote:

Whats the difference between the dotd wand & the wand in the christmas sale......apart from the case,color,g-spot extra & longer cable.....?

almost no difference they both do the same thing if you take the body wand in the sale and use the additional 20% discount if you have it it's a little over £19 which is an absolute bargain if you can afford it. the case alone on the DOTD retails for more than the wand in todays sale

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

Can't use the 20% alongside the deals can you?

smoooothy [sign in to see picture]

Thanks myghost

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Just got myself the sakura! There's no point in me getting a wand right now, I barely get to use my rechargeable wand so I'd never get any use out of another mains powered one, too loud. I just tried using the 20% on top of the christmas deal and it didn't work for me, it's one or the other, I think 40% off's more than generous anyway.

No I don't believe so Gem. Since the deal is technically a voucher code and you can only use one at a time. If it was discounted by the 40% Christmas deal then you could. I imagine they've done it like that so you can't add the 20% too.

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

Do I buy the sakura or not eeep can't decide :'(

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Do it gem

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.