• Deal of the Day

Xx-katie [sign in to see picture]

Aw no Sophie that's crap! Fingers crossed that the deal happens again when were all a bit more in pocket!

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I am exactly the same, no one to use it with but I still want it! If I had the money I'd defo get it, its a steal at £5 but I'm so poor atm haha.

I'd probably hold off buying it...you never know who might have decided to treat you : )

but i'm going to sleep now : )

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

No one needs to, or should buy me anything. I always feel guilty, haha. But yeah I hope so too Katie! If I had the money I wouldn't hesitate to buy it :)

Some people appreciate the advice and support they get from people here. Sometimes its easier to talk to people here than it is with your family and friends etc...

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

What do you mean by mess? It's quite straight-forward, just do the usual but make sure to open up the wishlist of whoever you want to send it to before you go to checkout :)

Also I'd like to point out that the email is misleading - it says everything £5 so kind of makes you think it would be everything. Not selected items only.

yes! I agree. I hot footed straight over ready to buy several items only for none of them to be in the offer. still ended up ordering the flogger though

The prices come down to a fiver when you order...

not the ulmosta 4posta!!¡

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

SS is that the one that's the prize in this week's blog? Might be worth commenting on the post, you never know - you could win!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

SS is that the one that's the prize in this week's blog? Might be worth commenting on the post, you never know - you could win!

ooooh always forget about the blog - I'll go for a look-see now Ta very muchly

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

What do you mean by mess? It's quite straight-forward, just do the usual but make sure to open up the wishlist of whoever you want to send it to before you go to checkout :)

Also I'd like to point out that the email is misleading - it says everything £5 so kind of makes you think it would be everything. Not selected items only.

Everything in the photo for £5 - eep, I'd lose my job! Point noted about clarity of wording though. Poundland's slogan is "everything for £1" (you wouldn't expect to rock up with a lorry and a pound coin :D).

We're experimenting with exclusive offers for Deal of the Day readers, so keep your eyes peeled on the mailouts for more like this (rather than individual items). They aren't advertised anywhere else except on the Deal of the Day email, so make sure you're signed up here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/

But everything in Poundland is £1 :P I know what you mean though, and I obviously did work out it wasn't across the whole of bondage when I clicked on the link and only a few products showed up. You just sparked my interest only to be a little bit let down! It was still a great deal though, just the wording that confused me :) That reminds me - check today's email!

Yay! Been waiting for one of these to come on DOTD

Sum Sub wrote:

Yay! Been waiting for one of these to come on DOTD

Happy to be of service :D

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

Has everyone else been getting deal of the day emails? I didn't get one lastnight or tonight, I've checked i'm still subscribed to them and all my other emails are still coming through

pr4wnst4r wrote:

Has everyone else been getting deal of the day emails? I didn't get one lastnight or tonight, I've checked i'm still subscribed to them and all my other emails are still coming through

I didn't get one last night but I got one tonight. Not sure what's going on, maybe Alice will clarify in the morning.

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Was going to mention this too. Didn't get one yesterday, haven't got one tonight yet either, but will check again in the morning.

Kasey [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

pr4wnst4r wrote:

I didn't get one last night but I got one tonight. Not sure what's going on, maybe Alice will clarify in the morning.

I've been getting the ones from Gemma, but not the DotD ones...

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

I get the DOTD emails. Could it be a domain-related problem?

yesyesyes2013 [sign in to see picture]

Same here not received dotd yesterday and today

Hmmmm, strange... I received mine over the weekend. I'll alert the tech team to look into it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.