• Deal of the Day

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

If you want to get around the word can't you just turn the word into a graphic and have a big shiny FREE button?

It's one the design agenda, WandA!

Sometimes when I demand stuff the pesky crayons are doing other things... farce!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Ah I see! I'm throwing out suggestion... I do that rather well, it's the acting on them that can prove a struggle for me.

Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]

Love that there are more male toys on dotd. My OH will be getting more toys when theres more money int he bank :)

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

I'm so gutted, so desperately want today's DOTD but won't have the funds til tomorrow, grrr! Hope someone manages to snap it up, such a bargain.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Tupperwareheart wrote:

I'm so gutted, so desperately want today's DOTD but won't have the funds til tomorrow, grrr! Hope someone manages to snap it up, such a bargain.

Why not choose pay by cheque, then you can order today & send payment tomorrow? Or if you use paypal through your bank account that always takes a couple of days to show up as a withdrawal in my bank, altho am not sure if they actually check you have sufficient funds first, doubt it tho?

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

Thanks MTC Didn't want to risk it in the end, oh well i'm sure there'll be some more lovely offers on the way!

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I really like the new DOTD system. Much better items and I'm much more tempted - thumbs up x

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

Wizzie86 wrote:

I really like the new DOTD system. Much better items and I'm much more tempted - thumbs up x

Getting something free is always nice so guys. I have been adding the deal to my basket so I can see exactly what the offer is then removing it when I have decided if I want it or not xxx

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

I quite liked the cheaper items i hope they still throw some of these in as well!

suze9 wrote:

Wizzie86 wrote:

Getting something free is always nice so guys. I have been adding the deal to my basket so I can see exactly what the offer is then removing it when I have decided if I want it or not xxx

I've been doing that too!

But tempted not to delete today's from my basket lol

Miss BoomStick wrote:

suze9 wrote:

Wizzie86 wrote:

I had to we have no cash untill monday boo hoo xxx

suze9 wrote:

Miss BoomStick wrote:

suze9 wrote:

Wizzie86 wrote:

I had to we have no cash untill monday boo hoo xxx

Thats why I haven't brought it yet. trying to work out it I can spear that £15.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Argh, for the first time in ages the DOTD has something on it that I was actually thinking about buying. I just wouldnt get any use out of the mask though.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Could always get it and adopt out the freebie for something else.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Has everyone else been getting the DOTD email OK? I haven't got it for the last 2 days but previously it's all been fine... It's not in my junk folder, I just don't seem to have got it...

Just wondering if it's just me or others have noticed too?

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Has everyone else been getting the DOTD email OK? I haven't got it for the last 2 days but previously it's all been fine... It's not in my junk folder, I just don't seem to have got it...

Just wondering if it's just me or others have noticed too?

I asked about this before and when they checked I was still signed up for the email so they were stumped as to why I was not getting them. Just sign up again, it seems to sort things out xxx

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Pinkilious wrote:

I quite liked the cheaper items i hope they still throw some of these in as well!

I used to purchase a lot fo deal of the days but since its bogof i havent really bothered tbh, i prefer the older method of reduced prices x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

*Emma* wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

I used to purchase a lot fo deal of the days but since its bogof i havent really bothered tbh, i prefer the older method of reduced prices x

I think I do. I was much more impressed with the savings on offer instead.

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi, ta for feedback on DOTDs...

At the mo we're mixing them up with cut prices and bogofs.

The bogofs make it easier for us to use better products, plus do more stuff for single blokes and couples.

When we cut prices we have to make it a decent discount and therefore we need reasonable stock levels to do 'em - we tend to have big stock levels of good stuff (which I can't discount!) and a range of vibes which might already be in the sale... hence sometimes the cut price deals look a bit cheeky because the discount saving shows the original full price...

Hmm, how about the £10 LoveHoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0? Yikes... that's a "don't-come-back-in-on-Monday" offer!

Please keep yelling at me!

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

I've been getting emails fine. I haven't bought one of the bogofs yet but I'm sure if something I'd had my eye on popped up with a decent freebie it would convince me.

Maybe you could do an offer to do with Oh points? like double points with every purchase, or 1000 points with certain items... like Boots do haha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.