• Deal of the Day

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

This is off topic I am sorry but H.E, what is so special about the lelo mia that makes it so different from the likes of the tracey cox bullets? I have been deliberating over this Lelo Mia for ages because everyone raves about it. Why is it different, or why is it worth its money I guess? I need powerful vibes, even the tracey coz one can sometimes he a bit "meh" for me because of this lol....so anyway...help?

S'alright Fluffbags :) I suppose I always rave about the Mia because it's a luxury vibe - the Tracey Cox bullets are powerful, but their vibrations are too buzzy and high-pitched. The Lelo Mia's vibrations are smooth and and rumbly on the more lower settings and you can scroll through them smoothly using the + and - buttons. The controls are easy to use, it's discreet, rechargable via USB (so convenient for me!) and looks stylish too. The quality of the vibe is outstanding. You can muffle the vibrations under a duvet cover too and I have never been caught, something I'm always afraid of lol.

Thanks. I think I have decided to pass and save for the lelo wand. I just saw the video for that and I am in loveeeee....maybe for my 30th birthday (Hinting at my OH lol :D)

maltedmilk [sign in to see picture]

Awwwhh man! :( Unavailable dotd? I would've loved that too! Just woke up an hour late ohwww xx

Sailor'sLady [sign in to see picture]

Aww I put today's DOTD (massage candle) in my basket, and after adding other things from the V-Day specials I've gone to checkout and it now says there's insufficient stock :-(

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

oh wow. that was fast. And good one too.I would love this candle

VickiFromOz [sign in to see picture]

hmm, I haven't been a member long but the dotd is the same book as was offered only a few days (maybe a week) ago.

Are the dotd usually the same list of items over and over or is there a real deal sometimes to look out for?

I did see this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24372 for UK15.00 on dotd but missed it and it went back to 19.99, but now it's gone up another 10% to 21.99. :(

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

They do rotate to a certain extent, as the dotd need to be something LH have enough of in stock to cope with demand.

I remember a glass toy just before Xmas I think that was a sold out dotd by about 9:30am, so just gotta keep checking.

There are some bargains to be had and only takes a few secs to check so worth it IMO.

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi - I set-up all the Deals of the Day... and thanks for your feedback!

I try and rotate deals so that there's a toy for men, a vibe, an anal toy, etc, etc - but it does depend on stock levels.

I also try and vary the prices so there might be something one day for £2, then £15 etc...

Unfortunately there's no way I can please everyone!

However, I am looking into the idea of increasing the number of deals per day (tech permitting!).

So if you sign up for the deal of the day daily email there might be, say, four deals on it at different price ranges with different types of toy.

Is this something that would be greeted as Good News?

All feedback welcome!

Steve

Tracey3x [sign in to see picture]

YES!!!

I usually find its mainly stuff im not into or i know dont do anything for me or male toys etc, Its only every now n then i find something i want on DOTD, so options would be great!

Would you still be able to use that with other promo deals (eg, FB offers etc)

:)

xxx

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

I think that's a fantastic idea Steve!

I'm the same as Tracey, it's not that often that I find something on DOTD that I really fancy purchasing so I reckon having a few options would be rather beneficial.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

That is a great idea, I don't often go for the DoTD as it's not usually to my tastes or I have one like it.

Perhaps a couples, males, bondage and womens in different price ranges different days? Then people have a selection to pick from.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

That is an amazing idea Steve! I would tick the yes box to that one! I have bought a fair few DOTD items and now the rotation is usually the same old same old for me. (Or, already got, already got lol) having options and more choice is always a bonus!

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi - thanks vm for feedback.

It will be tricky to implement and might take a bit of time - and also there will be repetition on some offers because we can't always do half price stuff.

So maybe there would be 20% off x for the day.

I'll speak to the tech boffins to see what they can do.

Yeah!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Hi - thanks vm for feedback.

It will be tricky to implement and might take a bit of time - and also there will be repetition on some offers because we can't always do half price stuff.

So maybe there would be 20% off x for the day.

I'll speak to the tech boffins to see what they can do.

Yeah!

Anything % off is good

Will be looking forward to what the tech boffins come up with!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Is this something that would be greeted as Good News?

Good news? Good news? This would be AMAZING news and I'm sure DOTD sales would pick up too if you shook it up a little Can't wait to see what the tech boffins decide! x

maltedmilk [sign in to see picture]

Steve can you please maybe have the deal of the day page show the full item description pleasy? Xx

Moo99 [sign in to see picture]

Deal of the day sold out already? Is that right? It's 9.30am....

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

must be popular, only time i have seen a dotd sell out that quick was when a glass dildo was on

Moo99 [sign in to see picture]

I spoke to live chat and it's a technical error, they have stock...PANIC OVER. :)

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

Ta da! Back in stock, folks.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

It's definately worth getting today's DOTD, I have one and it's amazing. Double-ended too, so many ways to use! Silicone is a plus too

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.