• Deal of the Day

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I ordered todays =)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Oooh this was New Year's Eve's DOTD and I wanted it back then too...

*Adds to basket* laugh

EDIT: You get a free orgasm balm too! Wow!

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

I'm pleased something you like came up HE

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I'm so glad nothing I want has come up recently because my laptop broke so I wouldn't be able to get it anyway! Hope people are enjoying the deals though.

my guess today is something from the essentials range

my guess today is something from the essentials range

Basically, I won't be buying this today I've had one before though and they are alright for under three quid.

EDIT: Run out of battery soon though :(

yummy mummy91 [sign in to see picture]

hmm the one thing ive had my eye on a its comes on the day i dont have the funds just my luck ah oh well

mibbles [sign in to see picture]

always the way yummy x

MissSteele [sign in to see picture]

Same here yummy.....i've been looking at that for ages but funds wont stretch that far in Jan!!

I have nooo patience today! Hurry up midnight!!

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I know exactly how you feel!

SophieM wrote:

One minute to go! I guess something for the lasses, a bullet vibe maybe? :)

SophieM wrote:

One minute to go! I guess something for the lasses, a bullet vibe maybe? :)

I'm like ths every night! Always impatient when it comes to Deal of the day. I'm hoping it's something like a bullet for us girlies, be even better if it's something in my wishlist :)

Aw, it's the "Bound to You" book again. Well, I was half right - you do get a free bullet vibe with it.

Don't think I'll go for this DOTD though, I have The Stranger to read still :) I've read the first chapter and it sounds a bit stereotypical-teenager-y. Nice descriptions though!

Yep, half right!

I'm not sure if i'll go for this one to be honest. As good as the deal is, with the bullet being £10 on it's own and having good reviews, I'm not too keen on bullets that take N batteries as they're dearer and harder to get hold of. Plus I already have the Tracey Cox bullet and am going to get the super bullet sometime soon. Need to decide if I need so many bullets or not, haha.

Love erotic fiction, but I haven't read The Stranger yet...will probably have to try and get my mitts on it at some point. I currently have quite a few of my own in a pile waiting to be read.

SophieM wrote:

Love erotic fiction, but I haven't read The Stranger yet...will probably have to try and get my mitts on it at some point. I currently have quite a few of my own in a pile waiting to be read.

I can't find The Stranger, or The Apprentice using the LH search bar. Maybe they've been discontinued? I only bought them just before Christmas! :( I was looking forward to reviewing them aswell.

Oh well. Sophie, you should try and save up for the Lelo Mia 2 - trust me, you'll never need another bullet again :D

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

I can't find The Stranger, or The Apprentice using the LH search bar. Maybe they've been discontinued? I only bought them just before Christmas! :( I was looking forward to reviewing them aswell.

Oh well. Sophie, you should try and save up for the Lelo Mia 2 - trust me, you'll never need another bullet again :D

This is off topic I am sorry but H.E, what is so special about the lelo mia that makes it so different from the likes of the tracey cox bullets? I have been deliberating over this Lelo Mia for ages because everyone raves about it. Why is it different, or why is it worth its money I guess? I need powerful vibes, even the tracey coz one can sometimes he a bit "meh" for me because of this lol....so anyway...help?

SophieM wrote:

I had a look and couldn't find them on LH too, though I think Amazon uk have them, but I might have a gander and see if any libraries near me have them in. Gone wayyyy past the stage of being embarassed about borrowing erotic fiction now...I'd love to know the librarians thoughts when they look at my past loans though, haha.

Ohhhh, I've actually been looking at the Lelo Mia 2! It looks absolutely gorgeous as well, and extremely discreet, doubt anyone would know what it was! I'm still starting out with toys though so I think I'm going to keep experimenting to figure out what works for me best, then invest in something luxurious. I LOVE the look of the Lelo range though, absolutely gorgeous toys!

Fluffbags wrote:

This is off topic I am sorry but H.E, what is so special about the lelo mia that makes it so different from the likes of the tracey cox bullets? I have been deliberating over this Lelo Mia for ages because everyone raves about it. Why is it different, or why is it worth its money I guess? I need powerful vibes, even the tracey coz one can sometimes he a bit "meh" for me because of this lol....so anyway...help?

S'alright Fluffbags :) I suppose I always rave about the Mia because it's a luxury vibe - the Tracey Cox bullets are powerful, but their vibrations are too buzzy and high-pitched. The Lelo Mia's vibrations are smooth and and rumbly on the more lower settings and you can scroll through them smoothly using the + and - buttons. The controls are easy to use, it's discreet, rechargable via USB (so convenient for me!) and looks stylish too. The quality of the vibe is outstanding. You can muffle the vibrations under a duvet cover too and I have never been caught, something I'm always afraid of lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.