• Deal of the Day

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Well I was going to have an early night, but then it was already 11:45 so I thought I might as well wait for DOTD...

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

And it so wasn't worth it! ;-) Good thing I had to be up anyway to finish tidying and packing!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Cat Lady wrote:

And it so wasn't worth it! ;-) Good thing I had to be up anyway to finish tidying and packing!

I swear this was on DOTD two/three days ago :/ Ah well not complaining, I don't want it :P

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

I swear this was on DOTD two/three days ago :/ Ah well not complaining, I don't want it :P

it was :P, have you had time to you your latest toy hun? ive been looking for a review lol xxx

WeeSteve wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

it was :P, have you had time to you your latest toy hun? ive been looking for a review lol xxx

Hi Steve :) I'm still waiting for the confirmation of the return of the rabbit; I sent it back Thursday because it was faulty remember? :) Hopefully they will receive it soon and I will get a new one before New Year! :D

I'll give it an in-depth review when I finally get my hands on a working one and I'll let you know when the new one gets here :) How are you anyway my wanderful man? ;)

Oh, i thought it might have arrived by now :( sorry :P xx

im fabulos my dear thank you for asking x i put up a thread about my plans for next year :)

WeeSteve wrote:

Oh, i thought it might have arrived by now :( sorry :P xx

im fabulos my dear thank you for asking x i put up a thread about my plans for next year :)

No need to be sorry Steve, you weren't to know! Yes I've seen your thread, I'm sure you'll have an unembarressed large amount of girls chasing after you all over the UK! ;)

We Wand Bunch should all meet up next year and finally meet, it'd be a great experience!

hahha its not all girls! ive got friends from my xbox i wana meet up with as well, ive got about 9 people so far tht i would reeeeeeeally like to see but only have like 4 addresses (ooops) :P

WeeSteve wrote:

hahha its not all girls! ive got friends from my xbox i wana meet up with as well, ive got about 9 people so far tht i would reeeeeeeally like to see but only have like 4 addresses (ooops) :P

Well email me (address in profile) and I will get back to you asap. I'm logging off now to get some sleep seeing as the DOTD isn't something of interest and I have to be up at nine. I need a good night's sleep *Yawns* Night night xx

*Fingers crossed it's something amazing tomorrow as I get paid!!!* YIPPEEE! Present-buying time!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

Am I one of the 9? :P

I wish I just went to bed!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Am I one of the 9? :P

I wish I just went to bed!

yes indeed you are, im not counting LL as she wont let me go see her :'(

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

yip you are banned from here..... can't have you turning me now can we?

luckylesbo wrote:

yip you are banned from here..... can't have you turning me now can we?

I doubt id be able to turn you hun, im nothing special in the man department haha <3

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

I think your trouble turning me would be more because women are just AMAZING!

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Can't wait to see what the Christmas Day Deal is this year, I'm saving my pennies for it as it's always something amazing :)

Kasumi wrote:

Can't wait to see what the Christmas Day Deal is this year, I'm saving my pennies for it as it's always something amazing :)

REALLY? *checks bank account* I hope it's a Lelo product!

I'm not going to get today's DOTD because a Sqweel is just too noisy to have when you live in a full house.

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

Kasumi wrote:

How amazing?

I joined LH last January, so not only did I miss out on the xmas DOTD but I missed most of the sale aswell (silly me). I only bought about 4 of my toys on DOTD, although I am quite savvy with other offers, being a student and all.

I have my fingers crossed for a few special items this xmas *ahm*LELO...

I'm not going to get today's DOTD because a Sqweel is just too noisy to have when you live in a full house.

Im also not fussed for a squeel, not just the noise, but it looks a bit confusing too! I'm always convinced that my housemates can hear my toys (even if it is 4am) so im always on the lookout for quiet ones :)

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    Hazy [sign in to see picture]

Oh WOW! i'll keep my eyes peeled... I hope theres something good...

I'm glad that there are no kids running about our house and there is a very slim chance of anyone in our house being awake before 12 on xmas day...

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

ooh just remembered the usually fab Christmas day deals, must keep an eye out on the day

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.