• Deal of the Day

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

its his things to buy for next year so im sure itll be up for abit :D x

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

Stevie has a wishlist up....... quick before he takes it down

Well u all keep bullying me saying u want to buy me things!! so i made a wishlist, but they are all expensive :( so imma take it down again

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Well u all keep bullying me saying u want to buy me things!! so i made a wishlist, but they are all expensive :( so imma take it down again

Lies you had a drawstring bag on there ^_^ only thing within my price range lol, but i checked :D x

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

Bugger, I missed it! How about just a lubey wishlist for all your princesses Steve? You'll never have to buy lube again if you make a matching lube wishlist like LL's!

Or how about anything "Under a tenner" like gifts and jelly boobies? PLEASE make another wishlist!

Back on track now HE ;) - The DOTD doesn't look very safe to me. The amount of reviews which says the base isn't flared enough worries me. How come LH haven't withdrawn this product yet?

i dont need any lube lol ive got 4 bottles lol and still have loads of the maxius stuff u got me last time xx honestly hun the stuff on my wishlist are stuff i will buy once i get a job lol they are expensive so i dont want anyone buying me them cause id feel guilty :( so keep your pennies so tht when theres somthin on dotd u want u dont need me and my ninja skills to buy them hehehe xxx

WeeSteve wrote:

i dont need any lube lol ive got 4 bottles lol and still have loads of the maxius stuff u got me last time xx honestly hun the stuff on my wishlist are stuff i will buy once i get a job lol they are expensive so i dont want anyone buying me them cause id feel guilty :( so keep your pennies so tht when theres somthin on dotd u want u dont need me and my ninja skills to buy them hehehe xxx

That should be my new year's resolution, to save more money. I'd love to go abroad too (with my Lelo Mia for company of course!) but have no one to go with. Might have to rustle up some old friends from the woodwork!

There'll always be stuff on my wishlist to buy but if I save more money then I can gradually obtain everything on there XD

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

That should be my new year's resolution, to save more money. I'd love to go abroad too (with my Lelo Mia for company of course!) but have no one to go with. Might have to rustle up some old friends from the woodwork!

There'll always be stuff on my wishlist to buy but if I save more money then I can gradually obtain everything on there XD

Well if u ever decide to travel to edinburgh ( god knows why its always cold, and raining plus im there, it must be a bad place!!!) you can repay my kindness in hugs! :)

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

today's deal looks so cool, I'd so get one if I had a penis

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Tenga 3D Pile... that's the only one my boyfriend hasn't tried yet!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

today's deal looks so cool, I'd so get one if I had a penis

Seconded. I always find the male high-end masturbator toys so cool-looking, I get envious of the lad's toys sometimes :D

Aphrodite2011 [sign in to see picture]

Does any one like the looks of todays DOTD? I have lovehoney's pink G spot silicone dildo and it is very good.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Aphrodite2011 wrote:

Does any one like the looks of todays DOTD? I have lovehoney's pink G spot silicone dildo and it is very good.

Mmmmmm, I would have to agree!!!! My OH would LOVE IT!!!!!!

Anyone want to say hello

crazy4U [sign in to see picture]

Hello Aphrodite 2011

Hi Crazy4u. I don't seem to find that "chat" works on the lovehoney site, unless its me...I mean instant chat

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Chat is disabled for the time being, unfortunately, due to it being problematic for people.

Although i think i may have hijacked this thread in error as it's about DOTD which i have just bought!!

Thanks for telling me that Cat Lady. Appreciated

Boo hoo, now my smilies are not being put on lovehoney any more

Wondering what today's DOTD is going to be today, fingers crossed for something I don't want!

On a different note, went through McDonald's Drive Thru today and saw the Deli of the Day = DOTD! Made me laugh so much at the time although it doesn't seem as funny now XD

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.