• Deal of the Day

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I just can't help myself, I love penis too much

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

Yip my PPD has left me for someone with a penis.....disgraceful!!!! At least i have my HE! x

I know! :'( She's going to leave us both for someone without boobs! (Well, I hope he hasn't got boobs!)

I'll always be here LL, you can't get rid of me! :P

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Yip my PPD has left me for someone with a penis.....disgraceful!!!! At least i have my HE! x

I know! :'( She's going to leave us both for someone without boobs! (Well, I hope he hasn't got boobs!)

Sorry but it's your own fault for not wanting to talk about knickers with me

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Sorry but it's your own fault for not wanting to talk about knickers with me

Lol you read my new profile then? Is it stupidly random? I wrote it today when I was lounging around the forums and couldn't find any interesting forum posts. You better not stray too far from LH or LL will cry! ;)

I just can't believe you would point that out to everyone... I asked you once! haha it's cool, I've been asked about knickers before so it does happen.

Nah she won't, she has me to herself most of the time anyway ;)

*Dissolves into tears after seeing the new DOTD* I can't believe I have no money! I just ordered the last two presents for my friends for Christmas and have 52p left in my bank to last me till next week and now the one rabbit I've always wanted has to come up on the DOTD! It's not fair! :'( And to add to my misery it also comes with a free orgasm balm and a satin bag if I used the fb deal too.

Girls, snatch this one up before they go out of stock! I didn't get on with the Natural Happy Rabbit because all it did was buzz but I am sure if you're not petite (it has a pretty girthy head) it could press all the right buttons as the feel of the rabbit is divine and the controls easy peasy. Rechargable too, perfect for the ecofreaks here! :D

*Dissolves into tears after seeing the new DOTD* I can't believe I have no money! I just ordered the last two presents for my friends for Christmas and have 52p left in my bank to last me till next week and now the one rabbit I've always wanted has to come up on the DOTD! It's not fair! :'( And to add to my misery it also comes with a free orgasm balm and a satin bag if I used the fb deal too.

Girls, snatch this one up before they go out of stock! I didn't get on with the Natural Happy Rabbit because all it did was buzz but I am sure if you're not petite (it has a pretty girthy head) it could press all the right buttons as the feel of the rabbit is divine and the controls easy peasy. Rechargable too, perfect for the ecofreaks here! :D

To be honest, I'm pretty sure the Happy Rabbits are all the same, it's just the shape and colour that are different. If you thought the Natural buzzed then the G-spot is going to be exactly the same. The head is massive, I've had to return mine because it was just that big. I'm sure loads of people will love it, but if you know you didn't get on with one then the shape won't make that much of a difference if it's the vibrations you have issues with.

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Ninja steve strikes again!

WeeSteve wrote:

Not really ninja though is it :P

WeeSteve wrote:

NOOO Steve! *Cowers as Steve flys over my head kicking bad boy's butts* XD

WeeSteve wrote:

hehehehehehe :D You ladies should know by now not to go " i want this but have no money" xD

WeeSteve wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

hehehehehehe :D You ladies should know by now not to go " i want this but have no money" xD

I know, I always forget though because you're such a great ninja, creeping around in the shadows :P

You know you're going to be punished for this right? ;) As soon as I've researched male masturbators/anal toys enough and got my wages you're going to get a big surprise in the post :)

WeeSteve wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

I know, I always forget though because you're such a great ninja, creeping around in the shadows :P

You know you're going to be punished for this right? ;) As soon as I've researched male masturbators/anal toys enough and got my wages you're going to get a big surprise in the post :)

good luck with that, ive gotten ride of all my wishlists ;) muhahahaha

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Sissy baby pants for Steve?

luckylesbo wrote:

Sissy baby pants for Steve?

youve got a fetish about them i swear

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

ooohhh my god deal of the day looks so tempting but nooooo friggin money till next week omg :( x

HE the parcel was dispatched today so prob wont arrive till monday but if ur a very lucky girl it might come sooner

WeeSteve wrote:

HE the parcel was dispatched today so prob wont arrive till monday but if ur a very lucky girl it might come sooner

I've just got back from work and seen this post, I can't tell you how happy I am now! :D You've got to be the most generous person I've ever spoken to! :)

PLEASE put up a wishlist, even if it's only got lubes or small bits and bobs on, I'd love to send you something especially since it's Christmas. I think a lot of people here would agree with me too :) Thank you so much Stevie xxx

WeeSteve wrote:

I've just got back from work and seen this post, I can't tell you how happy I am now! :D You've got to be the most generous person I've ever spoken to! :)

PLEASE put up a wishlist, even if it's only got lubes or small bits and bobs on, I'd love to send you something especially since it's Christmas. I think a lot of people here would agree with me too :) Thank you so much Stevie xxx

Well you all make me smile just by being here, so i like to return the favour <3

but no! no wishlist!! My mum knows what the LH boxes look like and shes off work till March! so no pressies for me :(

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Stevie has a wishlist up....... quick before he takes it down

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.