• Deal of the Day

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I could technically get it for £25 cos I have a shopzilla voucher but I just don't know if I should. I'd feel really bad if I didn't like it and had to return it so I need to think about it very carefully.

OhItIsLove<3 [sign in to see picture]

Flipping a coin sounds like a good solution to me! ...best of 3 though just incase!

I got the original lelo mia http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703 and the Lovehoney Silencer 2.0 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16603

More than the sqweel I know but it's 2 toys for a fiver more and both seemed to have good reviews!

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Go for the Whisper Silencer one... I have that and the OH loves it! It isn't as quiet as it could be but it works really well and is even good for a deep muscle massage for my shoulders when she is done orgasming with it.

I went for both - lucky me :) figured I deserve to spoil myself :p

Hooorrahhhh, it is Xmas afterall....

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Has anyone decided whether they're going to get the Sqweel or not? I still can't decide, I think I need to flip a coin or something.

I decided to get it, bit worried, but was tempted for some time now. So decided to spoil myself.

My OH is also pressurising me to get the squeel........... hmmmmm..... perhaps for her Birthday!

I think this should be a little treat day for everyone! Anyone who has wanted something and to'd and fro'd over whether or not to go for it should just go for it :)

maltedmilk [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I could technically get it for £25 cos I have a shopzilla voucher but I just don't know if I should. I'd feel really bad if I didn't like it and had to return it so I need to think about it very carefully.

Same PPD. But I think £25 is good for the Sqweel based on the curiosity lots of us have with it, plus the free cock ring.

I'm so confused about returns. It feels like we're not allowed! Haha! Some reviewers said they returned theirs though.

OhItIsLove<3 wrote:

Flipping a coin sounds like a good solution to me! ...best of 3 though just incase!

I got the original lelo mia http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703 and the Lovehoney Silencer 2.0 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16603

More than the sqweel I know but it's 2 toys for a fiver more and both seemed to have good reviews!

Ah lovely! I was thinking of getting the Mia because lots of people talk about it, plus it's Lelo and that purple looks divine!!!
    I'm not sure if I really care about getting more and more vibrators at the moment though... I think I'm stuck in a bit of a sex toy rut and want something different, so I probably should go with the Sqweel as it's pretty much one of a kind!

And yes, it is Christmas after all! :D The boyfriend said to get it anyway as I've been curious about it, and I just forced him to try a vibrating cock ring again to see if he likes it this time as he's said before he was unsure on the vibrations due to numbness but I think he's interested in them now! The second ring and vibrator will be fun to experience and I'm glad it's not a single use one so I think I'm gonna go for it! xxxxx

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

You can return anything for any reason within a year, that incudes also not liking it. But you have to return the free gift too, if you are returning the toy or lingerie you bought to get it.

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Or you can offer to pay for the gift if you want to keep it, or exchange the unwanted item for a product of equal value instead.

Exchange would be fine then -there's always something lovely to find on here! Sod it, I'm gonna buy! xx

Oh yeah, also, didn't they do different wheels for them? Do they not sell those anymore? x

I remember seeing some quite a while ago but no sign of them now? Think it was for the original sqweel though?

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

So, who went for a Sqweel? I didn't in the end because I don't have the money and am glad with the male toy as DOTD today, some men might be pleasantly surprised by this one; it's rare LH do amazing deals for men on DOTD :)

I decided not to go for the Sqweel and bought some Christmas presents instead, I'd rather put a smile on someone else's face. And I'm sort of seeing someone atm so I might not even need one if it works out

I was hoping for something good today to see if it would make a good gift but I don't think any of my friends will like the Flower Power bullet.

PinkPolkaDot wrote: And I'm sort of seeing someone atm so I might not even need one if it works out

Oh woweee congratulations PPD, I hope it works out for you! :) Remember, a Sqweel can be enjoyed even if you aren't single!

You're just too generous for your own good spending all your money on pressies for everyone! :P

My next payday is 21st December so I will be sending out some crimbo pressies to my nearest and dearest on here, everyone keep an eye out!

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote: And I'm sort of seeing someone atm so I might not even need one if it works out

Oh woweee congratulations PPD, I hope it works out for you! :) Remember, a Sqweel can be enjoyed even if you aren't single!

I know but I have a feeling I'm not going to want any more toys if it does work out :P x

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I know but I have a feeling I'm not going to want any more toys if it does work out :P x

Oooooh nudge nudge wink wink let us know how you're getting on won't you?

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Yip my PPD has left me for someone with a penis.....disgraceful!!!! At least i have my HE! x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.