• Deal of the Day

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I actually really want to get this book but I don't want the vibe so will wait till its not included

Also the book of the month is on DOTD at some point so that more people are aware of it, it's never actually reduced and never will be because of the free item included :)

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Hmm.. I've never seen any of the books in an actual sale though I've seen that they have a few where you get a free gift. Sadly I never want the gift - I'd rather have the money off!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I actually really want to get this book but I don't want the vibe so will wait till its not included

Also the book of the month is on DOTD at some point so that more people are aware of it, it's never actually reduced and never will be because of the free item included :)

Oh no, not reduced? Waaaah :'(

Lol thanks PPD, nevermind then. I don't get paid for ages anyway and I don't like the look of the free gift either. Looks a bit tacky but I suppose if it's for a beginner, fair enough. I must be used to posh toys too much :P

The lustfinger is a bit like the basic egg but waaaaaay weaker. I used to have one and used it once, definitely not something you want after you've experienced Mia :P

Oh and CatLady you should check the post room at some point cos there might be something waiting for you :)

I haven't been in a few days because I wasn't expecting anything. Maybe I'll go tomorrow. :-)

When I first got the lustfinger I thought it was powerful but it just shows how trying different things show it up to be fairly weak. But to be fair it was my 2nd toy after the Basic Bullet.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Cat Lady wrote:

Hmm.. I've never seen any of the books in an actual sale though I've seen that they have a few where you get a free gift. Sadly I never want the gift - I'd rather have the money off!

There are books on sale, I got some in 1 sale. Usually those which are discontinued. But you have to nose round the book page, dont think they show on the main sale page.

Ah ok. The ones I want aren't at the moment. I'm surprisingly picky when it comes to buying books and tend to stick with genres I know unless something is super cheap. I've not really read true erotica before - closest is Mills and Boon or other romance novels that are heavy on the sex scenes - so I feel I should pick something that's closer to my personal interests as I'd be more inclined to give it a try i.e fantasy or historical themes but I think most of the ones here are contemporary.

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Well if you only want the book its for sale from a well known online retailer for £ 3.86. I guess if you want the erm 'free' gift from LH you can pay a little bit more for it.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

The lustfinger is a bit like the basic egg but waaaaaay weaker. I used to have one and used it once, definitely not something you want after you've experienced Mia :P

Oh and CatLady you should check the post room at some point cos there might be something waiting for you :)

I nipped in after class today. Thank you so much :-) Very unexpected until I saw this post the other day.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Microwand again today. I got this last time it was on dotd but do really like it x

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

Im tempted on todays dotd..is it any good?

Ooh baby wand... I have one but haven't actually used it yet, maybe I should soon haha

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Nice DotD. Would have been very interested if I hadn't of had one already.

I'm glad there's been a bit more variety, love the green jiggle balls though.

kato [sign in to see picture]

the book is on amazon for a good price ( sorry lovehoney). I have the mini wand as wanted to see if id like it before buying the bigger version, It is good although I confess I use it more of a foot massager as its great if you have an itch. whoops

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Love my mini wand. Tempted to try it on my feet now though lol :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

go for it try a bit higher then

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

And we have a lady lustfinger

I'll be passing on that one.

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

If I wasn't so broke I would probably pick up the current DOTD

I'd definitely get this if I had someone to tie up in them haha - or someone who would tie me up in them ;)

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I'd definitely get this if I had someone to tie up in them haha - or someone who would tie me up in them ;)

I have it already its good well worth the price

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.