• Deal of the Day

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Candied Citrus wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Counting down like we did earlier is definitely considered cool CC :D

Even though we updated each other on how many minutes there were left until midnight? :P

Well, if you say it's cool, then I'll agree. We are just too cool! :D

Because we updated each other :P

And Hazy, of course you can join, anyone is welcome in the cool kids club

Not sure if Steve is cool enough though

Ah, right. Gotcha! ;P Then yeah, our cool kid cred is just through the roof. ^^

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

I always stay up to see it change and also get extremely disappointed when I see the finger vibe or basics cock ring :( they are good introductory items for newbies but they are cheap anyway, so not much of a deal... Let's see what tonight holds ;) 1 hour & 40 minutes to go...

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

Oh & hazy it's not just useless to single girls haha it's useless to any couples with a good toy collection ;P

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

YoungHavingFun wrote:

I always stay up to see it change and also get extremely disappointed when I see the finger vibe or basics cock ring :( they are good introductory items for newbies but they are cheap anyway, so not much of a deal... Let's see what tonight holds ;) 1 hour & 40 minutes to go...

let the countdown begin........... to find it is a whisper bullet lol

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Blah...After screwing up 2 different toys that use LR44 batteries I refuse to buy ANYTHING that uses them, no matter how good it looks, or how much others rave about it!

Since LH was kind enough to help me out with a complicated returns request this week I really feel I should buy something else I'm not likely to want to return, so I'm waiting for something on one of my wishlists to show up on DOTD or the next FB offer!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

How about putting something like one of the Lovehoney lifelike realistic dildos on DOTD? Or the Lovehoney Erotic Rocket? Maybe even a glass dildo :D

And I have a feeling the next deal is going to be a butt plug or another stroker. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's something else. Just PLEASE don't let it be another cock ring

Oh I want the erotic rocket! I had the first version of that on my wishlist but never got around to it and missed out because I was initially too scared to order to my parents' house...so I'm planning to get the upgraded one at some point!

Would be cool to have one of the satin feel robes on DOTD, I like the red ones.

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

YoungHavingFun wrote:

let the countdown begin........... to find it is a whisper bullet lol

A whisper bullet? on DOTD? that will Never happen...

Cat Lady, i agree with the L44s. most useless bateries ever, I avoid them too now

Hx

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

There seems to be an error with the price of today's DotD (it's been spoken about on the other thread); even though it says in the e-mail that it's £7, it's still showing up as the original price.

I just thought the powers that be (as it were :P) would like to know. ^^

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Love today's offer- Any chance we can get at least a Deal of the Week on the .com site? Pretty please!

I'd love to send the massage oil to the OH but I don't want any embarassing customs info on the package..

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Massage oil? At least it's not a finger vibe, stroker or cock ring. I wish I'd invested in the 8 inch realistic dildo now when it was on DOTD a few days ago...

Cat Lady the Erotic Rocket 2.0 is amazing, I've had mine since... Hmm.. March? And it's still going strong! I actually bought the 2.0 first and only recently acquired the original just before it got discontinued, I must say I am impressed with both, but favour my 2.0 rocket more ;)

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Massage oil? At least it's not a finger vibe, stroker or cock ring. I wish I'd invested in the 8 inch realistic dildo now when it was on DOTD a few days ago...

Cat Lady the Erotic Rocket 2.0 is amazing, I've had mine since... Hmm.. March? And it's still going strong! I actually bought the 2.0 first and only recently acquired the original just before it got discontinued, I must say I am impressed with both, but favour my 2.0 rocket more ;)

Yay! Looking forward to it.

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

come on 12 oclock want to see what i can spend my fortnights house keeping on! x

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Ah dammit, I just bought some satin toy bags last week!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

They were on last week !!

* WE WANT GLASS WE WANT GLASS*

KinkyFuckery wrote:

They were on last week !!

* WE WANT GLASS WE WANT GLASS*

Bags are always on DOTD, everyone always needs them :P

I've been on here for months and I haven't seen anything glass on offer so it would be nice if they did make it DOTD

It would indeed

RandyMuppet [sign in to see picture]

Just bought bags :(. What's so good about glass?

Its nice esp when its frezzing

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22098 Any chance of this being on DOTD? It is being discountinued, might as well encourage people to buy it :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.