• Deal of the Day

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

I do love ya, you are such a sweetheart it is hard to be mad lol

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

I do love ya, you are such a sweetheart it is hard to be mad lol

Wait till your pressy arrives, im sure you'l get another batch of " i love you steve but grrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hate you ! hehehe

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Steve as long as it makes you happy

It's nobody elses business who or what you spend your money on!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

For a deal of the day- I'd love something slightly "risque" like a bondage item... (something like a nipple play product would be perfect... >.<)

Don't suppose it would be good for Lovehoney to have a slightly unusual item for a mini DOTD to gain interest in items that have their own little niche? I may be asking for too much though lol.

Some of the DOTD's are repetitive but I guess it doesn't help having a bunch of us regulars always checking them for something good. =P

Also, love the new beginner bundles. Shame I already have all there is on offer to them but some extra advertisement may go well via DOTD.

JP951 [sign in to see picture]

I have found the deals of the day rather "meh" the last week or so.

spice it up LH!

Outfits, board games etc.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney have explained that it is quite difficult to put things like lingerie on offer due to the stocking levels but I agree it would be nice to have a bit more variation. Then again, it is a lot better than it used to be. The Facebook offers included also make an incredible dual deal. =)

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Some variaty would be great, the finger vibe has been on DOTD loads of times already, and it's cheap anyway so it's not that good of a deal. I don't want to sound ungreatful but please, please vary it a bit, I get so excited by deal of the day, and then something like this comes up and it's so disappointing haha

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Some variaty would be great, the finger vibe has been on DOTD loads of times already, and it's cheap anyway so it's not that good of a deal. I don't want to sound ungreatful but please, please vary it a bit, I get so excited by deal of the day, and then something like this comes up and it's so disappointing haha

Yh i stay up to be like oooooooooh whats it gona be... then you see the same stuff and your like aaaaw :(

JP951 [sign in to see picture]

I have seen enough lip balm deals, but not a lot else.

no "WOW... THATS A DEAL!"

WeeSteve wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Yh i stay up to be like oooooooooh whats it gona be... then you see the same stuff and your like aaaaw :(

I know, I was couting down earlier :P It's like my life is over when another double stroker or finger vibe is on the deal haha. I clearly have issues

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I clearly have issues

no, your just not easily satisfied ;) hehehe

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I know, I was couting down earlier :P It's like my life is over when another double stroker or finger vibe is on the deal haha. I clearly have issues

I have to admit, this is me too lol

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

We are obiously just too cool

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Or maybe just that sad?

Nah, I prefer cool - definitely better! :P

Counting down like we did earlier is definitely considered cool CC :D

the cool kids right here, bloody right

Aw i better leave then if only the cool kids are allowed

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Even though we updated each other on how many minutes there were left until midnight? :P

Well, if you say it's cool, then I'll agree. We are just too cool! :D

WeeSteve wrote:

Aw i better leave then if only the cool kids are allowed

Awww, no Steve! You can stay too! You're definitely a cool kid! :D

And, on the off-chance that you aren't, we can make you an honourary cool kid!

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Or maybe just that sad?

Nah, I prefer cool - definitely better! :P

im glad that its not just me who stays up to see the deal change to find stuff thats useless to a single girl :P
    can i join the cool club?

Hx

Candied Citrus wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Even though we updated each other on how many minutes there were left until midnight? :P

Well, if you say it's cool, then I'll agree. We are just too cool! :D

Because we updated each other :P

And Hazy, of course you can join, anyone is welcome in the cool kids club

Not sure if Steve is cool enough though

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.