• Deal of the Day

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

eeee probs not hun, I know you have a reaction to it!!! :( could you not ask for a different flavour on the grounds of your allergy?? Seems a shame for you to have to miss out!!

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

going to check them out but am going to assume they all contain menthol..... so disappointed :(

yip all balms contain it...

Combining tingling menthol and peppermint with rich moisturising ingredients (such as almond oil, coconut oil and shea butter), clit balms nourish as well as please.

that has really bummed me out now :(

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

I do actually own that one, sweetie, and I think it's got a fair whack of mentholly goodness in it. That's how it feels to me, anyway. If you're allergic I wouldn't risk it.

If you'd be willing to shell out for it, Durex's Play O gel is pretty good stuff, and I can't see Menthol anywhere on their ingredients list?

Just had a look for ya at the Bombshell ones and they do too :( it is quite far down the list though so might not be much... The gels don't have it but they do have ingredients beginning with "Menthyl" so think this might just be a different name for the same thing?

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

that has really bummed me out now :(

nooooooooooo dont be bummed out!!! :( i shall have to make you all happy again!!! you best be on chat later on!

saying that this one is meant to be like the safest one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15495 but has the Methyl things in it, so it's probably fine

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Oh no, that sucks luckylesbo! :( I'm probably the only person who thinks this, but I'd say you're not missing out on that much, cos I have the balm and its not that great. It only last a few seconds and rubs off very quickly. Not much point in putting it on and not touching the area if you know what I mean

you guys are all lovely, and thanks Pink that makes me feel better lol. In all my looking i found the durex tingle is menthol free which surprised me.

Enjoy the balm if you get it. I won't be risking it, don't want to burn the 'vital area' off myself lol. Imagine explaining that in A&E lol

I agree with PPD there too, I have to reapply it loads and don't understand the reviews that say "a little goes a long way" - I only got it as it was cheap and the one I have is nearly ran out as have to reapply so much haha! I imagine the durex will be pretty similar, used their lubes that are like that a long time ago and I can remember it being a quite intense feeling :)

But you have made the right decision!!! No burnt vaginas for your local A&E haha

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

I wonder if balm really will be on offer on Sunday as was said the other day? The saturday offer is tempting but from what I've read the other brand looks better so I'm hoping for that to come on offer - I also think I'd prefer mint to watermelon. Taste isn't a concern but scent is. I've never tried any of them so trying them on a deal would be ideal :)

YoungHavingFun wrote:

But you have made the right decision!!! No burnt vaginas for your local A&E haha

At the end of the day i am lucky lovehoney show the ingredients

Yeah you are! :( but not lucky you had to experience it in the first place! It's so crazy what certain things can make the body react

& I'd say this was the orgasm balm that was gonna be on Sunday - it is being discontinued so is ideal for the DOTD :) It wouldn't be fair to the male customers to have 2 in a row, as they are meant to be for women

YoungHavingFun wrote:

Yeah you are! :( but not lucky you had to experience it in the first place! It's so crazy what certain things can make the body react

i am illergic to fabric plasters and pinapple :S. i found out i was illergic to the plasters cose i had a small cut on my knee was like "kool il stick a plaster on it" my entire leg turned into a rash in like hours :(

I also have a really bad reaction to deep heat :(

My eczema used to flare up when I had a lot of dairy products, which I found really odd!! Now it's pretty much gone :/ haha I love how you found out you were allergic to pineapple (from previous thread) :P

YoungHavingFun wrote:

My eczema used to flare up when I had a lot of dairy products, which I found really odd!! Now it's pretty much gone :/ haha I love how you found out you were allergic to pineapple (from previous thread) :P

god that was so bad!! it was only last month aswell!!!

for those who didnt see i shall re-post...

Someone told me that cum tastes better if you drink pinapple juice.. i love pinapple juice so was like yasss! drank two cartoons of the stuff and got ill, got very bad diahrea,

my parents had gone away for the week and i had planned a week of lots of nice sexual fun, ended up havign to call my sister to come look after me i was so ill :(

Abots [sign in to see picture]

YoungHavingFun wrote:

Just had a look for ya at the Bombshell ones and they do too :( it is quite far down the list though so might not be much... The gels don't have it but they do have ingredients beginning with "Menthyl" so think this might just be a different name for the same thing?

It's Menthyl Lactate, which is a menthol derivative but supposedly less irritating

Ohhhh LH why you do this to me!? Skint, but really wanted to try either the mini or micro wand before going for the big one and now it's on DOTD! Gonna sleep on it then decide but loved the past 2 days DOTD :D

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty sure someone requested the Micro Magic Wand for DOTD? Looks like Lovehoney listened :D It looks really good, and very tempting at only £10

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.