• Deal of the Day

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

luckylesbo wrote:

Tempted by todays DOTD but do Gspot dildos actually work?

yes, they do, but like with other toys, its about personal preferences and reactions.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Laveila wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

yes, they do, but like with other toys, its about personal preferences and reactions.

what kind of toys?

OXOX

J.J.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Silk_Touch wrote:

Laveila wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

what kind of toys?

OXOX

J.J.

All toys. People have really varied preferences. What I may like, another woman may find not so pleasurable and the other way round, be it bullet, g spot vibrator, glass dildo, g spot dildo, nipple clamps etc.

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I snatched up the DotD within minutes of it hitting my inbox. VERY excited! Have been wanting a g-spot dildo for a while...

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I've been so unlucky with DotD lately, I literally have everything already haha. So I was hoping the Facebook deal would be interesting, but no... I have the egg already :(

Kittykins [sign in to see picture]

I was quite happy to see the Love Egg on Facebook deal, so treated myself to a Corset :) Wanted to buy a love egg for a while :L

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

I waited for the Facebook deal to buy a kimono thats in the sale (but been reduced further!) so now Ive got my kimono and the love egg coming my way for a tenner :D nothing has tickled my fancy for the DOTD for a couple of days now, but the Facebook offers have all been brill!

I'm such a twat, I never thought to redeem the FB deal when I was buying the dildo. Sadface! :(

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

FB deal has only just gone up though, you said you got the DOTD as soon as it came out

Abots [sign in to see picture]

The facebook deal went live at midnight too, always does.

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Can I ask, does anyone know how effective the egg is used on your own? I'm sorely tempted since there's something else I was contemplating getting and it seems like the ideal time to try something different since I won't need to spend much to use that offer. Unfortunately handing the remote to someone else is impossible though so is it worth it?

I've only used mine once, its VERY powerful, if you're thinking of getting something else, then you might as well go for it if you can get it free :) As for the remote - the only way you could hand it over to someone else is if they were right next to you. I'd say it's pretty good for solo use though.

I wish I waited to get mine now haha. The deals are usually amazing, I loved the Tracy Cox Bullet one, I'm so happy I went for it :D

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Oh what to do what to do? todays deal of the day + the facebook deal.... wait and see what else is DOTD this week..... give up thinking as i have spent too much on lovehoney lately???

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

I've only used mine once, its VERY powerful, if you're thinking of getting something else, then you might as well go for it if you can get it free :) As for the remote - the only way you could hand it over to someone else is if they were right next to you. I'd say it's pretty good for solo use though.

I wish I waited to get mine now haha. The deals are usually amazing, I loved the Tracy Cox Bullet one, I'm so happy I went for it :D

Ah thanks, I'll probably give it a go. :-) I did just sell another old uni book on Amazon, after all...

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

So very tempted by todays DOTD but only had two lovley toys arrive in the post thismorning. Must resist!

I've no idea how to even redeem it, is there a code? Just so I know for the next time...

shellyboo wrote:

I've no idea how to even redeem it, is there a code? Just so I know for the next time...

The facebook deals? Go on the Lovehoney page on facebook, click on the photo and then on the link below/next to it, and if you have something in your basket then it will automatically add it to your order :)

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

The facebook deals? Go on the Lovehoney page on facebook, click on the photo and then on the link below/next to it, and if you have something in your basket then it will automatically add it to your order :)

Or, if you then add something to your basket once you've clicked on the link on Facebook, the thing on offer will appear. At least, that's how it worked for me. :)

Candied Citrus wrote:

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Or, if you then add something to your basket once you've clicked on the link on Facebook, the thing on offer will appear. At least, that's how it worked for me. :)

Yeah it works like that as well :) As long as you click on it, its fine :D

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney... stop putting good things as DOTD, i am skint but you tempt me too much!!! Stop getting nice new toys and doing great deals on old ones, stop the reviews which make the toys sound so appealing.... my bank balance hates you lovehoney!!!

My sexlife loves you though!!!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.