• Deal of the Day

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

They do look lovely :) I think my next purchase will be something from that range!!!

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

What?! I bought a Swoon Rechargable Vibrator this morning, and now the Swoon Release Pleasure wand is reduced to only £10 which I wanted more! How am I ever going to save up for a holiday?

Does any one know if the Swoon release pleasure wand is any good?

I've got both and have to say they are amazing. you were right to go for the rechargable one, its so quiet and lightweight and the vibrations go deep. I love mine!!!

release wand is also really good, but the handle has no grip, so when its lubed up it is really slippery and hard to grasp.

I have no idea why the range is being dicontinued, i love the stuff and it all looks pretty :)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Hazy wrote:

I've got both and have to say they are amazing. you were right to go for the rechargable one, its so quiet and lightweight and the vibrations go deep. I love mine!!!

release wand is also really good, but the handle has no grip, so when its lubed up it is really slippery and hard to grasp.

I have no idea why the range is being dicontinued, i love the stuff and it all looks pretty :)

I have the Swoon! Release wand and I really wish I could afford the rechargable one, as the wand attracts fluff like nothing I've seen before and can be slippery when lubed up. The vibrations are really strong though! Bought lots of LH drawstring bags though yesterday and had lots of orders recently so I guess I've had my fill really

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Hazy wrote:

I have the Swoon! Release wand and I really wish I could afford the rechargable one, as the wand attracts fluff like nothing I've seen before and can be slippery when lubed up. The vibrations are really strong though! Bought lots of LH drawstring bags though yesterday and had lots of orders recently so I guess I've had my fill really

Is it really being discontinued? I better get it then haha

I normally wouldn't have been able to afford the rechargable one, but it was reduced to £17.50 - bargain really. I like that these come in bags as well :)

HappilyExperimenting - the rechargable massager is reduced to £15 now

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Thanks PinkPolkaDot!

LoveHoney, why are you so deliciously tempting!? :P

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

i wish id bought more of the satin bags. I obviously have more toys than i thought.

my spare ones are sitting in a rather inconspicuous looking jack wills shoe box

Disappointed with today's DOTD :( it was already reduced on Friday, so not DOTD at all!

Yeah it was supposed to be on offer this weekend so not exactly DOTD. I already have it as well so I'd like to see something different :)

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Is the rechargable swoon any good? i am in love with my magic wand but find i am not always in position to use something so loud

I can't say as it's only been delivered today and I haven't had a chance to use it yet but I will get back to you once i have :)

Oh Lovehoney why do you put things that were already on sale as Deal of the Day? Not exactly a deal if something's already been reduced

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]
    Hi... thanks for feedback... don't normally do stuff on DOTDs that are on offer but wanted to give a couple of short term offers more exposure on the deal of the day mailout - lots of people don't see all offers on the site. Sorry if it's not as exciting... back to normal this week as sale ends on Wednesday...

Thanks for the info :) my other half actually said that was probably what it was and told me off for moaning haha

Looking forward to what's gonna be up this week! :D

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

Am I the only one that's seeing today's deal of the day as sold out? X

[suspended user]

suspended user

im not suprised only at enner

Nope sold out on my screen too! Think it was another sale item though so could be why? (not sure on this though, so many sale items at the moment :D)

& was really confused by your post for a while there lickmadick haha
    I was thinking "who's enner?" :P

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, I'm also seeing it as sold out - I thought it may have been because it was such a good price, but the fact that it could also have been on sale does make sense. :)

Think it must have just been a glitch :) in stock again!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.