• Deal of the Day

randubugger [sign in to see picture]

very discreet too

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Hi... thanks for DOTD feedback! The deals we can do relate to the amount of stock we have of particular items.

Believe it or not there's far more variety in DOTDs than ever now because we've got a lot more own-brand stuff - which we buy more of, so I get to sneak it onto DOTD. In general, people like cheap vibes... oh, and a Satin Bag for £1... heh!

Anyway... there'll be lots of (ahem, cough) cheap deals in about a week, but you didn't hear that from me.

wink.gif!

Nice! =)

I always check what's on offer on DOTD, it's become a daily routine habit lol.

I'm tempted to buy the shimmy bullet set especially since it says it's being discontinued. The only reason why I won't be is because I already have a few of them (pin ups bullet) and the Lelo Mia. It's a great buy though!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Another cock ring? :( Please can you vary the DOTD a bit more, not to sound whingy but for single women this isn't really a great deal, I wish the Satin bag would be on DOTD again, I missed it in May! Some more variations like books or games would be really nice, especially the Tracey Cox ones.

Keep up the good work though, I was sorely tempted by the pin ups vibe but I do already have the balm, which is why I didn't get it.

And any news on the Crazy Random Grab Bags? I have an email alert for the female one, but so far, no luck :(

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit Aquagasm Waterproof Vibrator&reviewpage=1
    LH Aquagasm rabbit today, so something for us females HappilyExperimenting :)
    Don't think I'm gonna go for it though as waiting on an order already and it's not much different to the rabbit I have anyway!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

This isn't exactly deal of the day but some people have mentioned that they are tempted by the Shimmy vibe. BUY IT. SERIOUSLY. its in the sale for £9. trust me, you'll love it

Haha I was just looking at that PinkPolkaDot!!! The orgasm balm with it sounds very tempting! I imagine it will be sold out very soon.

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

im very tempted by it too, only thing is i've spent enough on toys this month... soo tempting...

Thanks PinkPolkaDot, I would get the shimmy balm but I have plenty atm. The Aquagasm is a powerful-looking rabbit, but I'm saving up for a rechargable vibe and I've already spent £40ish this month on toys and lingerie. I already have a Picobong Waterproof Rabbit anyway: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24816

Hopefully next payday I can get something from my expensive wishlist like a magic wand or a luxury vibe. I need to start tightening my belt for Christmas though, as I need to put other people's Christmas toys before my own! I'd much rather spend money on some glass dildos than toys for my siblings! Just kidding, they all get great pressies off of me, so they have high expectations this year because of my full time job that I started four months ago.

Christmas seems so near this time of year

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like the male DOTDs are useful to you after all.

I might just get another one cos i love it so much, in case mine breaks and they sell out haha

Is it that good PinkPolkaDot!? :O
    I'm put off by a bullet I already have which is just one speed, too powerful and smooth all over so too slippery with lube!
    I have been told I'm not allowed any more purchases this month though haha

personally i love it :D its my favourite toy, and it has 3 speeds, so you can choose which one feels best. the middle one is my fave, and its not smoooth, it has a weird texture to it so its not too slippery. its so quiet, considering how powerful the last setting is as well

LOVEHONEY SATIN DRAWSTRING BAGS FOR £2 TODAY! :D So happy I'm going to cry, thank you LH for listening to me you beautiful people! *Hops off to buy five... Or more*

I love this site so much! Almost crying with happiness!

I was just going to say about the bags as well cos I remembered you saying you wanted some :) I have some already but definitely buying more today!

Also, not sure if people are aware, but you can get free lovehoney anal beads if you spend over £5 if you follow a link on facebook

Yup got my anal beads today :)

Yeah thanks for thinking of me PinkPolkaDot, I couldn't believe it when I saw them! I bet sales will go through the roof today for LH

What?! I bought a Swoon Rechargable Vibrator this morning, and now the Swoon Release Pleasure wand is reduced to only £10 which I wanted more! How am I ever going to save up for a holiday?

Does any one know if the Swoon release pleasure wand is any good?

Haha PinkPolkaDot you are gonna have the whole Swoon range in your bedroom soon ;P

i know haha its cos they all look so nice and from reading the descriptions they seem to work well too ;D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.