• Deal of the Day

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hello, yes I cheekily sneaked the Fifty offer on - I wanted to give the book and freebie a bit of a boost.

I can't often do book offers because we don't keep lots of stock of them and there's little mark-up so we can't discount them - so I thought it would make a change! (And we sold lots more than usual yesterday.)

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I would like toy bags on offer again... I'm making a lot myself, but it takes a lot of time and a £1 a bag was great. =)

Abots [sign in to see picture]

No problem with having the 50 shades book on there! It still came with a freebie :)

The Lovehoney Satin Bag for £1 offer went a little crazy - more than a little crazy! I daren't tell you how many we sold in 24 hours - but it was a record number for DOTD ever!

You can sneakily get three for a tenner until midnight on Thursday though!

Abots [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

The Lovehoney Satin Bag for £1 offer went a little crazy - more than a little crazy! I daren't tell you how many we sold in 24 hours - but it was a record number for DOTD ever!

You can sneakily get http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/1435/

Come on, how many was it? You know you want to!

No, beans simply cannot be spilled.

Cunning Satin Drawstring Bag competitors may read this and discover a

And I don't want the Buying Team to know either...

Conan [sign in to see picture]

Come on LH I've not done the stats but a very high proportion of the DOTD are vibrators of some sort. The Satin bag proves that varying it a bit gets a better sale. Buzz is good but it's not the only tool in the box of joy!!!

laceandglitter [sign in to see picture]

Finally caved and bought a Deal of the Day item! Though I do agree with Conan, I would like to see a bit more variety than just all vibrators.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

It would be nice if there were some weird and wonderful type things on offer and not the usual cock rings and vibes. Think it might open up more curiousity amongst the "safe" buyers.

I'm still grateful for that one time that a glass dildo was on DOTD. Was only like £5 off but it was snapped up quick from my memory. Would love things like lingerie too but I can understand the reasoning for not going down that route... I still want them though! Pair of stockings or something..

laceandglitter [sign in to see picture]

Yup, agreed... and (just by personal preference) I would love to see something like a flogger or light bondage stuff (though less light than those satin ties)... though I understand that it's probably a bit more niche than vibes and rings!

(Also, if the satin bags come up again, I will be ON IT).

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

i like that i know that some things will be back on such as the Oh! rabits as im undecided about them but i also think that some light bondage stuff and some stockings woulds be nice. i think i get how dotd works by puting things on where sales are lower than they would like (i guess bondage must be more poular than we expect) but if it was expanded to include more adventurous i think it would be a great way of encouraging people to try new things.

damia [sign in to see picture]

Certainly worked on us rag doll, we have bought several DOTD items that I wouldn't normally think of trying, plus the Facebook freebies are a great addition.

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

yeaaah, i wish there were more variety. plus, the same things seem to come up again and again

J+J [sign in to see picture]

DOTD really does suck me in! Would love a bit more variety though.

Hi... thanks for DOTD feedback! The deals we can do relate to the amount of stock we have of particular items.

Believe it or not there's far more variety in DOTDs than ever now because we've got a lot more own-brand stuff - which we buy more of, so I get to sneak it onto DOTD. In general, people like cheap vibes... oh, and a Satin Bag for £1... heh!

Anyway... there'll be lots of (ahem, cough) cheap deals in about a week, but you didn't hear that from me.

wink.gif!

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

I've noticed over the last few weeks, that you've had the same products up on DOTD when it comes to strokers.

Not complaining but it would be good to see something like a RO bullet up for a DOTD

Naughtybutnice12 [sign in to see picture]

Really pleased with DOTD today - I only added it to my wish list yesterday and this morning there it was! I took this as a sign and ordered it immediately :D can't wait to try it out. Thanks LH!

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

hehe i bought the buzzing bullet on DOTD a couple of days ago:D

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

Todays deal is only showing up the Swoon Shimmy Bullet at its regular price :/ is this meant to be? H

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

oooh im tempted by the dotd today. but i already have 6 bullets :S

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.