• Deal of the Day

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

AliMc: it has 4 speeds and the last one is really powerful, which makes me feel uncomfortable after an orgasm. But the intensity is the best for me on that speed, just have to remove it immediately after an orgasm. But this is me, if you are like your toys powerful, this one would be for you, for sure.

Nymphomaniac:

Yes,it is true, but I personally prefer the Mia. Tango taught me I do like stronger vibrations, but I am not as powerqueen as I thought I was. The vibrations are really more rumbly, but the downside is that it can make your hand shake, as it vibrates all the way down and unlike the Mia it can get bit hotter after prolonged session. I guess because it is stronger. I do like the Tango, but I prefer Mia most of the time, as I discovered over time.

The Tango is much smaller compared to the Mia, so yes, it is much easier to use with sleeves etc. Or cock rings, because it is waterproof

That's good to know - thanks =)

I found the Mia to be a little weak for me, so will probably order the salsa later today, after checking my bank and things.

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

Am I the only one that got yesterday's offer instead of today's in their email from LH ? X

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

AliMc: it has 4 speeds and the last one is really powerful, which makes me feel uncomfortable after an orgasm. But the intensity is the best for me on that speed, just have to remove it immediately after an orgasm. But this is me, if you are like your toys powerful, this one would be for you, for sure.

It arrived an hour ago and it's the strongest toy I've ever tried. It's perfect.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

Any chance of seeing SQWERTY toy cleaner in the DOTD? I bet that would sell very well.

silverdrop wrote:

Any chance of seeing SQWERTY toy cleaner in the DOTD? I bet that would sell very well.

I would like toy cleaner to be on more offers, or a 3 for 2 offer or something... I get through a lot of it.

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

silverdrop wrote:

I would like toy cleaner to be on more offers, or a 3 for 2 offer or something... I get through a lot of it.

Seconded. I would particularly like to see the Lelo one on some kind of offer.

badgirlbites [sign in to see picture]

AliMc wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

silverdrop wrote:

Seconded. I would particularly like to see the Lelo one on some kind of offer.

id like to see a lelo too, also would love to see a je joue product xxx

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi, SQWERTY is a big seller so generally wouldn't be a deal of the day. It's sometimes in a 3 for £10 offer. Or 6 for £20. (I get the skunk eye from bosses if I do deals on stuff that sells well anyway!)

Oh. YES! Just remembered...

It's our 10th birthday on Saturday - really!

Look out for some great offers on a range of toys on 21 April - stock will be limited.

Something from Lelo and Je Joue will almost certainly sneak into these offers on Saturday.

We're keeping the birthday thing a bit quiet till the end of the week - so you heard it whispered here first.

Not from me, of course... ahem.

Omg omg omg so excited Happy birthday for Saturday lovehoney xxx

Scarlet Couple [sign in to see picture]

ohh dear - poor bank account!!!

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LH!!! Yaay :)

D69x

MsEllie [sign in to see picture]

Happy Birthday LH! My poor bank balance will be getting hammered >.<

cheeky jamie [sign in to see picture]

Was gonna have a shop 2moro ,just have to wait 4 a few days,the more i buy the happier she is .........

Sometimes I don't get mine either I think it's just one of those things iv also signed up for offers newsletters ect and iv not Recieved a thing the only message I had was about my basket and they said they wouldn't email me again as I'm not on their lists so not sure what happened there :-(

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

There's not deal of the day today; is this by purpose?

I understand you have some amazing deals for Lovehoney's 10th Birthday but perhaps a link from the DotD page to it might be useful?

acoupleofwankers [sign in to see picture]

Well there might be no deal of the day today, but I just got a bit overnethusiastic about all the other deals on today...

Alex.

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hello, sorry about my butterfingers!

Got so carried away with birthday stuff... yikes!

The Powerful Pocket is £3 again today.

Ace offer Lovehoney Oh! Rabbit today - the best deal!

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Hi, SQWERTY is a big seller so generally wouldn't be a deal of the day. It's sometimes in a 3 for £10 offer. Or 6 for £20. (I get the skunk eye from bosses if I do deals on stuff that sells well anyway!)

Oh. YES! Just remembered...

It's our 10th birthday on Saturday - really!

Look out for some great offers on a range of toys on 21 April - stock will be limited.

Something from Lelo and Je Joue will almost certainly sneak into these offers on Saturday.

We're keeping the birthday thing a bit quiet till the end of the week - so you heard it whispered here first.

Not from me, of course... ahem.

I ordered a lot of toy cleaner, thanks for putting it on offer ^_^

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

today's DOTD is fifty shades of grey (Y) but there seems to be no deal other than the deal that has been in place for cevral days (free vibrator) it doesnt show the usual price or saving or any change in price that the DOTD usualy does. im sure using a deal that already exists doesnt count!

anyoin else notice this?

JLond [sign in to see picture]

Yes Rag doll i also thought this was strange was gonna post about it but was not sure where so thank you, Not the uswell type of DOTD and i already have it lol :( x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.