• Deal of the Day

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I know what you mean Clare. the only DotD I was really interested in and got was the luxury one, but the rest is not that interesting. Would be nice to be able to get like a glass dildo or more luxury lube once a month as a DotD. I do like that they occassinally put in a luxury toy.

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

That's the only minor thing for me with the deal of the day... would be nice to get the odd essential or luxury item. I have a draw full of bullets and cute teddy type things at the moment lol :S

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

That's the only minor thing for me with the deal of the day... would be nice to get the odd essential or luxury item. I have a draw full of bullets and cute teddy type things at the moment lol :S

There were 3 more luxury item in there in last 2 months I believe. The Ola and the Salsa and one of the wands.

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

I saw the wand last.. but not the others. Sometimes I don't get my emails from LH. But it's cool, now I try and make it so that I jump onto the site each day :)

The Ola was the next day after the wand, the salsa was round mid January I think. Hope you see the next luxury deal!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

The Ola was the next day after the wand, the salsa was round mid January I think. Hope you see the next luxury deal!

I think it was the tango or touch, so far I don't think I've seen the Salsa on offer for DoD. Unless I've missed it, been waiting for it to be on a super good offer.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

gspot rabbit was on a few weeks back, got it for £20, rather than £39.99

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Laveila wrote:

I think it was the tango or touch, so far I don't think I've seen the Salsa on offer for DoD. Unless I've missed it, been waiting for it to be on a super good offer.

ok, it was a bullet, so either tango or salso. They are the same, apart for the shape.

Laveila wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Laveila wrote:

ok, it was a bullet, so either tango or salso. They are the same, apart for the shape.

Yep, but I want the Salsa as I feel the shape would be better for me, I also think it'll fit better in bullet sleeves etc =)

sorriso [sign in to see picture]

I can't see I either

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

I think today's deal of the day will be great for bondage lovers! ;)

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

Was the wand available at some point today or not?

When I saw it, my first reaction was: "Sorry, the credit card goes down again" And then I saw the "this item is currently unavailable, back in stock 19 March" :(

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

All sorted. The wand is now back in stock :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/

todays seems to be broken... also I'd really like to see the Salsa on offer for a change :-/

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

todays seems to be broken... also I'd really like to see the Salsa on offer for a change :-/

Oh is the offer not that it comes with free orgasm gel?

AliMc wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Oh is the offer not that it comes with free orgasm gel?

Nevermind, it's updated now. That's a massive saving!

Its really good deal, but you have to like strong vibrations. That vibe does not have a really low mode. I have it.

btw. the email is again broken, I got the yesterday deal there.

Laveila wrote:

Its really good deal, but you have to like strong vibrations. That vibe does not have a really low mode. I have it.

I'm considering getting it as I've heard the vibrations are more rumbly compared to the mia, which i prefer. Also it's waterproof, and might be able to fit into some bullet chambers in certain toys.

I guess the salsas shape is too similar to the mia too, so maybe I should just get the tango today.

Laveila wrote:

I ordered it this morning! Can't wait to get it, I like stronger vibrations. But even if I feel like something a little lower I have an Erotic Rocket which I adore.

AliMc: it has 4 speeds and the last one is really powerful, which makes me feel uncomfortable after an orgasm. But the intensity is the best for me on that speed, just have to remove it immediately after an orgasm. But this is me, if you are like your toys powerful, this one would be for you, for sure.

Nymphomaniac:

Yes,it is true, but I personally prefer the Mia. Tango taught me I do like stronger vibrations, but I am not as powerqueen as I thought I was. The vibrations are really more rumbly, but the downside is that it can make your hand shake, as it vibrates all the way down and unlike the Mia it can get bit hotter after prolonged session. I guess because it is stronger. I do like the Tango, but I prefer Mia most of the time, as I discovered over time.

The Tango is much smaller compared to the Mia, so yes, it is much easier to use with sleeves etc. Or cock rings, because it is waterproof

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.