• Deal of the Day

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

real one just came through, twice!!

xGGx

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

Sorry folks! The tech chaps are trying something shiny and new with Deal of the Day, but somehow a bit of their test code got into the email system. Dagnabbit!

Anyway, we've sent out an even better Deal of the Day to make up for it

Matty

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

Sorry folks! The tech chaps are trying something shiny and new with Deal of the Day, but somehow a bit of their test code got into the email system. Dagnabbit!

Matty

What was that then? i missed it so it doesnt matter really just interested!!! sods law it was something I really want but have missed!!!

:-S D69x

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

Matty

What was that then? i missed it so it doesnt matter really just interested!!! sods law it was something I really want but have missed!!!

:-S D69x

Chimera [sign in to see picture]

It was the VibraExciter for women (the vibe controlled by mobile phone signals) for £8 I believe.

ragrappy [sign in to see picture]

The Tracey Cox Supersex Stroker is on today at £8. Good stuff, I bought one in an order two days ago but I've bought the deal of the day so I can return the other one and save £5 :D

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

Today DOTD is a luxury one, I wish I had the money to buy it, it looks so pretty and its rechargable and its a bullet and I love bullets, I'm off to sulk in the corner now cos I can;t have it

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

just seen today's DOD, wish i had the dosh to spare, alas, i shall stare in ore lol

SeaGreen [sign in to see picture]

For the last few days my Deal of the Day email has been Friday the 20th's deal every day. I'm not interested in the Lovehoney Wild Double Stroker so I'd just been deleting them, I just noticed that it's been the same. Even though the email subject is for Monday, under the photo it says "This deal is available only on Friday 20th January". Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm sad I've missed the actual Deals over the weekend. If one was the Lelo Mia or something else I've been wanting, I'm going to be quite annoyed to have missed the chance!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I have the same issue, I did check the DotD and as far as I can recall, it was not Lelo Mia, but even if you killed me I would not be able to say what it was. It was something not interesting to me, so I just forgot it. Sorry.

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

NO there wasn't a lelo on deal of the day over the weekend, there was a book yesterday and I cant remember what Sat was but it wasn't a lelo cos I would have been sulking

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

I think Saturday was a stroker or a mini wand but please dont quote me on that one definitely. It wasnt a Lelo.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Yay, t'was the mini-wand on Sat and the stroker Friday.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Why the reliance on e-mail? DotD can be easily accessed from the front page or via the red Sex Toys box at the top of the Forum.

The only thing you can't do that way is go back to see what you missed. But that's probably for the best. %-)

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Yay, t'was the mini-wand on Sat and the stroker Friday.

OMG I am coming on this site waaaaaay too often. I guessed right LOL.

SeaGreen [sign in to see picture]

rose hip wrote:

Why the reliance on e-mail? DotD can be easily accessed from the front page or via the red Sex Toys box at the top of the Forum.

The only thing you can't do that way is go back to see what you missed. But that's probably for the best. %-)

That's what I did yesterday when I noticed that the emails were wrong, but I don't come on here every day. Once I started getting DotD emails, I stopped going to the site to specifically check the daily deal. Regardless, there was a problem with my DotD emails and I missed some.

I really love todays deal of the day, but not sure I can afford it right now. Damn. Something to think about when I am at work.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

I really love todays deal of the day, but not sure I can afford it right now. Damn. Something to think about when I am at work.

It's a really good vibe at an awesome price.

I know my review is posted on the product page, but you can see a few product pictures on my blog: http://nymphomaniacness.blogspot.com/2011/12/minna-ola.html

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Laveila wrote:

It's a really good vibe at an awesome price.

I know my review is posted on the product page, but you can see a few product pictures on my blog: http://nymphomaniacness.blogspot.com/2011/12/minna-ola.html

I know, it is just.. I know I should not buy it lol. for money reasons

SexyBumBully [sign in to see picture]

Ive been a little disappointed in the DoD recently, they all seem a little samey and ive noticed repeated offers that were only on 2-3 weeks ago. I'd love to see something different in it for a change. I've cut back on spending due to redundancy but I need a new vibe but those on the deal arent what im looking for :( I hope theres something new this week!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.