• Deal of the Day

    1318718253
    Amelie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 29 Jul 2009

    I'm really hoping there's a plug in wand on DoTD sometime soon, I've been thinking about one for a while as they look like great couples toys, but can't justify £50 for the bodywand at the moment!

    1319399426
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    Not sure that it matters, but just to let you know that the email sent for DotD, was the same one Fri, Sat and Sun... I think the deal did change but email didnt...

    1319399664
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2171
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    Not sure that it matters, but just to let you know that the email sent for DotD, was the same one Fri, Sat and Sun... I think the deal did change but email didnt...

    oh yes, missed yesterday deal because of it, as I thought its the same again. Thanks for telling me. I did not check, as I am really busy these days

    1319400934
    totallylamb [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 70
    • Joined: 16 May 2011

    Laveila wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    Not sure that it matters, but just to let you know that the email sent for DotD, was the same one Fri, Sat and Sun... I think the deal did change but email didnt...

    oh yes, missed yesterday deal because of it, as I thought its the same again. Thanks for telling me. I did not check, as I am really busy these days

    I also noticed this and emailed LH. I missed yesterdays because of it :(

    x x x

    1319401312
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    Yeah I didnt see what Saturdays was, assumed it hadnt changed cos of the email being the same, but then when email was same again today, checked and saw different deal so can assume the deal was different yesterday, probs missed a good one, haha!

    1319401481
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 655
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    it was the extreme double stroker yesterday - for some reason I've completely stopped getting the DOTD emails now.

    1319401525
    totallylamb [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 70
    • Joined: 16 May 2011

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    Yeah I didnt see what Saturdays was, assumed it hadnt changed cos of the email being the same, but then when email was same again today, checked and saw different deal so can assume the deal was different yesterday, probs missed a good one, haha!

    I did the same thing! I'm hoping it wasn't something too good! lol

    x x x

    edit - Just seen CCW's post - luckily the stroker wouldn't have tempted me, so I didn't miss out thankfully!

    x x x

    1319401555
    MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 1 Feb 2010

    Argh thanks CCW, wouldn't have wanted for that....

    How odd you don't get them? Maybe post in the glitches thread?

    1319401670
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 655
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    I'll sign up for them again & see how long they last for :)

    1319401746
    totallylamb [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 70
    • Joined: 16 May 2011

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    it was the extreme double stroker yesterday - for some reason I've completely stopped getting the DOTD emails now.

    I didn't receive them for a while, so I updated the manage my subscriptions page and they started again the next day :)

    x x x

    1319404041
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 655
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    totallylamb wrote:

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    it was the extreme double stroker yesterday - for some reason I've completely stopped getting the DOTD emails now.

    I didn't receive them for a while, so I updated the manage my subscriptions page and they started again the next day :)

    x x x

    Just been to this page & the tick had disappeared so I've re-ticked it - hopefully that will sort it - thanks totallylamb

    1319904208
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2213
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    I've orderd my first DOTD today ive always wanted to try one and it was only £2.50

    1319971199
    Blondii [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 6 Jul 2011

    Yep I couldnt resist the deal of the day yesterday and I just bought the Lovehoney powerful pocket vibe, Ive been wanting to try this for ages, but never got around to it. But when I saw it for £2.50 omg!

    How do you do it Lovehoney?

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17063

    1320517697
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2213
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    can we have lube on the DOTD again soon please ive got loads i want to try!

    1320519818
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 655
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    The pasante lubes are on 3 for 2 at the moment fizzy - might be worth a peek?

    1320520236
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2213
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    The pasante lubes are on 3 for 2 at the moment fizzy - might be worth a peek?

    just had a quick look thanx CCW.

    1320717714
    Satoshi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2010

    This is the first time I have seen the supersex stroker on DOTD, it's a bargain at that price, I highly recommend it!

    1321492343
    Divine69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 185
    • Joined: 11 Nov 2010

    No DotD today!! :-( Any reason why Lh? (just wondering!)

    D69x

    1321520566
    Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 258
    • Joined: 3 Feb 2011

    Divine69 wrote:

    No DotD today!! :-( Any reason why Lh? (just wondering!)

    D69x

    Me too!

    1321525443
    sharry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 397
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2011

    Yep, I just got a 'test' email

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.