• Deal of the Day

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I love todays deal, wanted to try ceramic dildos.

Shame I don't have any money. :(

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Ohhhh I've not seen ceramic ones before - I'm loving the look of the other two slightly more shapely ones! Might have to keep an eye out on these.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Is it just me or are DotD getting very interesting? Another great one!

[suspended user]

suspended user

NO youre tast is good laveila

Chimera [sign in to see picture]

I've been really impressed by the standard of the DOTDs recently, too, Laveila.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

i hope we keep getting more great DOTD as i havent manged to get anything yet

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Chimera wrote:

I've been really impressed by the standard of the DOTDs recently, too, Laveila.

Yup, have to admit the DoTD went through a period of being PANTS but, seems to have got better. Thanks LH!

HellsBells72 [sign in to see picture]

Hooray - DotD has been on my wishlist for a while - and it's on its way!!!!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Just a quick suggestion but I was wondering how it would be a great option to have a DotD for each subcategory of Lovehoney, including; Sex toys, Lingerie, Essentials and Gifts/Games?

I am enjoying the current deals but I think a lot of us are very select in what we want so extra offers can persuade us to get more.

I personally, loved the glass toy offer that was on recently. I think "unique" toys like that gives that extra push for people to experiment. Also, don't suppose any of the tenga eggs will be on DotD? I reeally want to try one out! =]

The Big Gee [sign in to see picture]

Love the deal of the day, is there any chance of seeing some clothing/lingerie, please?

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi, thanks vm for your feedback on the DOTDs...

With stuff like lingerie and clothing we don't have huge stocks of most lines so it's v difficult to use on daily deals - and I'd get told off by the buying team!

Also, putting together lots of deals for just one day difficult too, which is why we add lots of stuff to the bigger deals we do such as the 6 for £20 offer.

The deals are generally designed to appeal to as many people as possible - and we have to take into account stock levels, re-ordering times, margins and all that stuff.

But we'll keep trying!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Hi Steve, thanks for the feedback.

I am enjoying the fresh new deals on daily. There does seem to be a definite improvement on the offers lately, so thank you. I know it must be hard keeping up with our demands (well, suggestions really!). =]

I love today's DotD the battery requirements is the only thing that puts me off in that product.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I've been wondering about the pin up bullets? Do they have any improvements or are they just on different pages due to the tin and bullet colour? If so, my review is for the silver bullet (which is deal of the day today) and if LH wanted to/ thought it was a good idea, it could be moved onto the silver bullet product page Pin Ups Ruby Glitter Bullet and Bombshell Orgasm Balm Gift Set&reviewid=34768#customer_reviews if that makes sense?

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I've been wondering about the pin up bullets? Do they have any improvements or are they just on different pages due to the tin and bullet colour? If so, my review is for the silver bullet (which is deal of the day today) and if LH wanted to/ thought it was a good idea, it could be moved onto the silver bullet product page http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17715&reviewid=34768#customer_reviews if that makes sense?

I know what you mean, got me confused too, I think its because of the colours and my review should be under the copper version, not the red...

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I've been wondering about the pin up bullets? Do they have any improvements or are they just on different pages due to the tin and bullet colour? If so, my review is for the silver bullet (which is deal of the day today) and if LH wanted to/ thought it was a good idea, it could be moved onto the silver bullet product page Pin Ups Ruby Glitter Bullet and Bombshell Orgasm Balm Gift Set&reviewid=34768#customer_reviews if that makes sense?

Ace - have switched it over. Was only doing so when I was sure people had purchased either the silver or orange.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I've been wondering about the pin up bullets? Do they have any improvements or are they just on different pages due to the tin and bullet colour? If so, my review is for the silver bullet (which is deal of the day today) and if LH wanted to/ thought it was a good idea, it could be moved onto the silver bullet product page http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17715&reviewid=34768#customer_reviews if that makes sense?

Ace - have switched it over. Was only doing so when I was sure people had purchased either the silver or orange.

That's great thanks :)

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I said I have the copper version (Betty) and its also under red, can it also be moved please?

Nymeria: the bullet is good, and the battery has decent life spam so maybe you can consider it. I sometimes use it when the Mia runs out of power and I need something to finish

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

Very impressed with todays DoD - massive savings on a luxuary item! Mines in the post

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

am also very impressed with today's dotd- i want! but can't afford

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

oh lovehoney you've done it again- put these lovely toys in my face, reduce them and then send 10% off!! definitely poor now!

oh well- who needs money when you've got sex toys

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.