• Deal of the Day

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Well.. I am thinking whether to go for Liv, which is there, Mona is there or Gigi which is not there... So I am unsure whether I will use it as I was decided on Gigi, but it is really great offer and it does make e.g. th Zini more appealing.

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm going to leave this one. I really have my eye on the Zini seed, which even though costs more, I'm going to slowly save for. (or maybe it'll be the next deal of the pay day?)

Ahem.....http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/887/

see! I do listen!

Any chance of adding the Lelo Ina to this offer?

Pixie_Murree wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm going to leave this one. I really have my eye on the Zini seed, which even though costs more, I'm going to slowly save for. (or maybe it'll be the next deal of the pay day?)

Ahem.....http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/887/

see! I do listen!

Any chance of adding the Lelo Ina to this offer?

lol I wish the Gigi was included!

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

Haha, this would be the Ina and Gigi that we're dangerously low on stock of already. Bonny would give me dirty looks if I did that!

Hmm... pity. but then yesterday DotD was completely sold out too!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I really really want the Zini Seed. I have some toys to return which I am sending off tomorrow but they won't be there in time :(

Please please extend it for a few more days! *puppy dog eyes*

Haha, this would be the Ina and Gigi that we're dangerously low on stock of already. Bonny would give me dirty looks if I did that!

Oh Ok , I suppose i'll keep on saving

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

As Lovehoney have encouraged participation in breast cancer awareness week would they consider having boob-based deals of the day for the week? To make it fair perhaps there could be a cock-based week of deals for the testicular cancer awareness events? All for a good cause of course...

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

\Unless I could pay by postal order or cheque similar? not sure how that works with LH though and it wouldn't be able to be put through till next week... So I don't know I'll have to see. Maybe another time you'll have this offer on :)

awww, well, we'll see how this promo goes, and if it's successful we're bound to run it again.

That'll be great thank you, I'm sure it'll go well :)

I'm rather happy that a friend lent me the money for the Zini seed. Hopefully some of the other items will be on a similar offer in the future. I'm still interested in getting the G4 big boss, The SaSi, Fun Factory Delight, basically a lot lo. This was a really good selection and I would've been tempted to get so many of them. I'm just really glad I got the seed at this price as I did need a new clitoral vibe.Think I'm gonna bake my friend a cake or something to say thanks. :)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

\Unless I could pay by postal order or cheque similar? not sure how that works with LH though and it wouldn't be able to be put through till next week... So I don't know I'll have to see. Maybe another time you'll have this offer on :)

awww, well, we'll see how this promo goes, and if it's successful we're bound to run it again.

I'm rather happy that a friend lent me the money for the Zini seed. Hopefully some of the other items will be on a similar offer in the future. I'm still interested in getting the G4 big boss, The SaSi, Fun Factory Delight, basically a lot lo. This was a really good selection and I would've been tempted to get so many of them. I'm just really glad I got the seed at this price as I did need a new clitoral vibe.Think I'm gonna bake my friend a cake or something to say thanks. :)

Oh let me know what you think about it! I could get a nice discount, but I set my mind on the Gigi now, but I do hope there will be similar offer in the future.

And my OH just told me to get the Lovemoiselle Aveline dildo, that he will pay for it for my birthday! Yay. Cannot wait lol

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

I got an e-mail saying that until 13/09/11 there is a free Noemie dildo when you spend £10, however I can't find that on the site, could someone fill me in?

Rowan wrote:

I got an e-mail saying that until 13/09/11 there is a free Noemie dildo when you spend £10, however I can't find that on the site, could someone fill me in?

I haven't heard anything about this sorry x

Pixie_Murree wrote:

Rowan wrote:

I haven't heard anything about this sorry x

Never heard of that either. And it does seem to be bit odd, considering how little you have to spend compared to the price of the dildo

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Rowan wrote:

They did offer a free ceramic dildo from that collection before if you spend £35 on dildos. It ended last week though.

Laveila wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Oh let me know what you think about it! I could get a nice discount, but I set my mind on the Gigi now, but I do hope there will be similar offer in the future.

And my OH just told me to get the Lovemoiselle Aveline dildo, that he will pay for it for my birthday! Yay. Cannot wait lol

I will let you know what the seed is like when I get it :)

I have the Gigi and it is worth it, so I hope you can get it on an offer in the future.

The Aveline is a beautiful dildo and is really worth getting.

I haven't gotten the email regarding the Noemie, though it was on a similar offer last week.

Highly_Insatiable [sign in to see picture]

£6.00 for the deal of the day today, bought it already!! nice little deal and I needed some lube too!

oh another interesting DotD! Although this is the least interesting out of the 3 ceramic dildos, still bet this will drigger interest.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I think this DotD is amazing too. I wish it was one of the other shaped ones though as the one on offer is too straight for me. =[

I really like the DotD too, it's the only one I don't have. Sadly I don't have the money until next wed.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I really like the DotD too, it's the only one I don't have. Sadly I don't have the money until next wed.

I have it, but I cannot be too gready. I cannot wait to try mine. Bit pitty they are being discontinued, but I guess they dont sell as well as other dildos, as they are bit on the pricey end.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.