• Deal of the Day

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Honeytongue wrote:

Deal of the payday is always going to make me sad - I get paid in the middle of the month so will always miss out.

Why not budget for it then? It'll only be a couple of weeks until you'll know if you want that month's special. And if you don't, you'll have extra for the rest of the month or savings. Isn't that worth a wee bit of waiting?

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

rose hip wrote:

Honeytongue wrote:

Deal of the payday is always going to make me sad - I get paid in the middle of the month so will always miss out.

Why not budget for it then? It'll only be a couple of weeks until you'll know if you want that month's special. And if you don't, you'll have extra for the rest of the month or savings. Isn't that worth a wee bit of waiting?

Budgeting is a lovely idea - but as it would fall in the middle of my pay month makes it tricky. I'm the wage earner for a family of 5. If there is money left just before payday I can justify a treat for me. When it'd halfway through I still need to leave a safety net.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Ooh, a very interesting DotD! I'm sure bondage lovers will love to grab one of these. It looks like great fun as shown in the product video. I am very tempted but the lack of use (due to long distance) makes it kind of redundant for me.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

It seems that recently there have been very good offers on the DtoD! Very interesting choices, but which have appeal. I like the look of this one too.

SnL [sign in to see picture]

I like the look of today's deal. Unfortunately, our bed is on stilts at the moment and I fear, if we purchase this item, it may send the bed into a bonfire pile.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Aww I love this DotD, but I don't have any bloody money, why have all the good deals been when I had no cash

I would have loved to get this

Honeytongue wrote:

rose hip wrote:

Honeytongue wrote:

Budgeting is a lovely idea - but as it would fall in the middle of my pay month makes it tricky. I'm the wage earner for a family of 5. If there is money left just before payday I can justify a treat for me. When it'd halfway through I still need to leave a safety net.

Sorry, my mistake.

rose hip wrote:

Honeytongue wrote:

rose hip wrote:

Honeytongue wrote:

Sorry, my mistake.

Technically you can save the money you have before payday left and see if you like the payday deal? or like save a little by little every month? thats what I often do when wanting something which is more expensive

HellsBells72 [sign in to see picture]

just let out a sigh

I'm skint until Friday and today's deal of the day looks amazing

/long drawn out sigh :(

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

hellsbellsmichelle wrote:

just let out a sigh

The tracey cox massager often turns up on deal of the day, so you might be able to get it next time :)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

hellsbellsmichelle wrote:

just let out a sigh

The tracey cox massager often turns up on deal of the day, so you might be able to get it next time :)

I agree. I think it was there too last week? Or the week before? very recently. There are high chances its going to be on offer soon

HellsBells72 [sign in to see picture]

THANK YOU

for todays :D

My first rabbit is on it's way :D

sharry [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

Right, I'm planning a bunch of DotDs whilst Steve's busy. Anything folks particularly want to see? (no promises!)

Would it be possible for some bed wear to be part of the DOTD? Something like this please?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6730

mdk [sign in to see picture]

Under bed restraints again please, Beyondage looked amazing and so does Sportsheets!

Arh,why I have to be out of money until next week? great DotD!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Great DotD, I am sure these will sell like hot cakes!

Are you guys talking about the lube? I have a spare fiver but aspartame in food does bad things to me. Besides, flavoured lube is a bit silly on my own. %-)

Yep.About the lube. Really want to try Sliquid flavoured lube. So pity I am missing it. It is a great offer and I think the lube DotD are very favourite

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

I really wanted to try Sliquid flavoured lube too but I hate strawberry (it actually makes me urge) so there's not really much point! lol never mind

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Pixie_Murree wrote:

I really wanted to try Sliquid flavoured lube too but I hate strawberry (it actually makes me urge) so there's not really much point! lol never mind

This one isn't strawberry it's pomegranate.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.