• Deal of the Day

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

It's the Deal of the Payday!

It's a bit of a test, that's what it is

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Books! Not the silly TC/JP 'instruction manual' books, but the fun ones! I know there's the BotM thing, where you get a freebie toy with the selected one, but something like reduced price, or BOGOF/2for1, would be awesome: I love the books, but always feel the prices tend to be above what I can justify while on a budget, so have to wait for sales. and the free toy isn't so great, as 9 times out of 10 I'll already have it, so it's a false economy.

When we input books on the system we have to mark them as either 'educational' or 'masturbational' which always makes me titter.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

oh yes forgot books, yes i love erotic fiction

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

When we input books on the system we have to mark them as either 'educational' or 'masturbational' which always makes me titter.

What if they're both? lol

"Masturbational"... Now imagine that category in the local library!

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Books! Not the silly TC/JP 'instruction manual' books, but the fun ones! I know there's the BotM thing, where you get a freebie toy with the selected one, but something like reduced price, or BOGOF/2for1, would be awesome: I love the books, but always feel the prices tend to be above what I can justify while on a budget, so have to wait for sales. and the free toy isn't so great, as 9 times out of 10 I'll already have it, so it's a false economy.

Grooooooo. I've looked and looked but no dice. There's no erotic fiction that we hold enough stock of to be a DotD ( in that, we'd run out pretty darn quickly), and there's not much wiggle room (in fact, I found a book we appear to sell at cost...which is.....interesting)

cheer_up [sign in to see picture]

Argh! Why must I be skint?! That's an awesome DotD!

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

x X x wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

What if they're both? lol

"Masturbational"... Now imagine that category in the local library!

Edubational?

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

silverdrop wrote:

Oooh, I know - how about some silicone lube?

I think this got missed in all the excitement over the Deal of the Payday. Any chance of getting silicone lube?

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

Grooooooo. I've looked and looked but no dice. There's no erotic fiction that we hold enough stock of to be a DotD ( in that, we'd run out pretty darn quickly), and there's not much wiggle room (in fact, I found a book we appear to sell at cost...which is.....interesting)

Booo. :( Oh well, thanks for checking into it! <3

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

But it's not my payday til 31st :( Good offer tho, just no pennies here for it :(

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

Oh no! Best deal of the day ive seen in months! Wish I had the pennies....my bullet broke not that ong ago, and my rabbit is looking a little tired!

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

But it's not my payday til 31st :( Good offer tho, just no pennies here for it :(

Same - no pennies till 31st

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I'm going to leave this one. I really have my eye on the Zini seed, which even though costs more, I'm going to slowly save for. (or maybe it'll be the next deal of the pay day?)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm going to leave this one. I really have my eye on the Zini seed, which even though costs more, I'm going to slowly save for. (or maybe it'll be the next deal of the pay day?)

Hmmm... Have my eyes on it too. Was considering getting it but did not find the courage yet. Still being temped by it

Laveila wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Hmmm... Have my eyes on it too. Was considering getting it but did not find the courage yet. Still being temped by it

Yes I agree. The tip seems perfect for clit stimulation. I think the Tango is great, but isn;t want I'm after. It reminds me of so many clit vibes.

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

Deal of the payday is always going to make me sad - I get paid in the middle of the month so will always miss out.

Honeytongue wrote:

Deal of the payday is always going to make me sad - I get paid in the middle of the month so will always miss out.

Me too... I thought I was the only one. I had some savings this month so can get it, but think I'll avoid it.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Laveila wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Yes I agree. The tip seems perfect for clit stimulation. I think the Tango is great, but isn;t want I'm after. It reminds me of so many clit vibes.

I do like the Tango, as I have one. But if you have several bullets in collection, then yes, you may be after something else.

My problem with the Seed is I am not sure how strong it is and also the battery takes 4 hours to charge but only lasts 2hours based on the info.

And my payday is actually the beginning of month, but I generally try to save some of the money for later, so it would not be that huge problem.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

silverdrop wrote:

silverdrop wrote:

Oooh, I know - how about some silicone lube?

I think this got missed in all the excitement over the Deal of the Payday. Any chance of getting silicone lube?

You might like this offer? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11370

I missed out on the £5 Ono massage candle and I'm sure other have too. I hope we can have a massage candle on DotD. Most are out of stock though. =[

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Bah, first time in a while it's been a toy I've actually wanted, but have no interest in the free item that comes with it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.