• Deal of the Day

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

well it was worth asking ;)

I really want one of the G4 vibes but I've read mixed reviews so probably will only purchase them if they had an offer.

But yeah a glass offer would be nice. Hardly ever see any anal toys on deal of the day.

I like the idea of lingerie deal of the day but feel that this should be separate, as it tends to be mostly for women.... might be just me thinking that though. Also size would be a problem.

A weekly lingerie spec would be nice, where some stockings are slightly cheaper. Or a similar offer, I always stock up on stockings when they are reduced or on offer.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Oh I second massage candles or maybe some massage oils too.

Also temped by the Lelo sex toy cleaner.

I think Numbers will be our very favourite LH person now!

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

i'm looking foreward to the up and coming DOTD's

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

rach74 wrote:

babydolls, bra's. panties, stockings, i find its always toys or lube so dont even open the email most days now if im honest

Seeing what I can do. Stockings wise they're either already sub a fiver so taking say 30-40% off would only be a couple of quid (and stockings that we hold LOTS of stock of are a bit rare)

Gonna try though!

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

rach74 wrote:

babydolls, bra's. panties, stockings, i find its always toys or lube so dont even open the email most days now if im honest

Seeing what I can do. Stockings wise they're either already sub a fiver so taking say 30-40% off would only be a couple of quid (and stockings that we hold LOTS of stock of are a bit rare)

Gonna try though!

i forgot about babydolls i love lingeire but if you do this can you make sure you do them for most sizes please as i'm a size 16 and quite a lot of LH one size stuff dosen't fit a size16.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

Looking forward to glass, though there's already some in the Bank Holiday Weekend which is also in the Lovemoiselle offer. Doubt you could do much better than that for a good deal!

But how about this sexy plug? Any chance of it? *hopeful look*

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21351

I'm starting to think, as a gay man, I am not the best person to choose attractive womens lingerie. My response to most of the likely lingerie DotD candidates is "argh! put some clothes on!"

silverdrop wrote:

Looking forward to glass, though there's already some in the Bank Holiday Weekend which is also in the Lovemoiselle offer. Doubt you could do much better than that for a good deal!

Ahh, sorry, we're only stocking a few of them, they are a tad niche.

I guess I need to save up for it then. Thanks for letting me know. :)

As for lingerie, I'd say make sure to pick something that's available in standard and plus sizes. It's so discouraging to find something gorgeous that goes right up to the size just below yours. :(

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

silverdrop wrote:

Ahh, sorry, we're only stocking a few of them, they are a tad niche.

Thats a shame - so pretty!

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Books! Not the silly TC/JP 'instruction manual' books, but the fun ones! I know there's the BotM thing, where you get a freebie toy with the selected one, but something like reduced price, or BOGOF/2for1, would be awesome: I love the books, but always feel the prices tend to be above what I can justify while on a budget, so have to wait for sales. and the free toy isn't so great, as 9 times out of 10 I'll already have it, so it's a false economy.

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Books! Not the silly TC/JP 'instruction manual' books, but the fun ones! I know there's the BotM thing, where you get a freebie toy with the selected one, but something like reduced price, or BOGOF/2for1, would be awesome: I love the books, but always feel the prices tend to be above what I can justify while on a budget, so have to wait for sales. and the free toy isn't so great, as 9 times out of 10 I'll already have it, so it's a false economy.

ooh this would be awsome! I love erotic fiction :-)

Pixie_Murree wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

ooh this would be awsome! I love erotic fiction :-)

erotic fiction another good idea!

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

rach74 wrote:

Gonna try though!

Maybe discounted stockings would work better as part of some sort of combo deal on things that could be worn together? One babydoll (or set) + one pair of stockings for ?? Or maybe that plus a couple friendly toy for a romantic night/weekend package? Just thinking out loud. Like maybe you could use the low price of the stockings as a way to increase the value without adding a lot to the price, if that makes sense.

You guys are superb for customer interaction, btw. Do we tell you that often enough? ;-)

Oooh, I know - how about some silicone lube?

jass [sign in to see picture]

jass wrote:

A glass dildo would be nice

Your wish is my command, should be up in the next week or so

Thankyou! Can't wait ;O)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

OMG. Now this is Deal of the Day!

Yes, I like it! If I didn't already have my beloved Mia, I would be sorely tempted. One luxury lipstick vibe is enough though.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

It's the Deal of the Payday!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Yay it's a great offer. I'm going to see if I can get it/ if I should ^_^

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.