• Deal of the Day

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Killjoys - I know it would be hard which is why I said totally unrealistic but in this day and age of technology!........

I do agree that it would be nice if regular forum users get a good deal.

I did suggest a luxury toy being DoTD one a month, a couple of days after pay day. One day for men, the next for women. Or bondage or something.

Not against this but some people get paid weekly some monthly and not always start/end of month so hard t sort out if honest. Plus what if the item you want is a month u can not afford? Im all up for a lucery item appearing, or a discount to regular forum users or a discount taken from OH points??

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Well, they did have that mental christmas deal, where they told everyone on the forum ahead of time that at like 9.30am on the Saturday, a whole bushel of luxury toys were down to £40 or summat. Meant there was a morning-only deal, with forum-users the only ones ready to hop on with pre-warning.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Well, they did have that mental christmas deal, where they told everyone on the forum ahead of time that at like 9.30am on the Saturday, a whole bushel of luxury toys were down to £40 or summat. Meant there was a morning-only deal, with forum-users the only ones ready to hop on with pre-warning.

Ohh you're right they did and I TOTALLY took advantage of that. Was a GREAT deal!!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I wish there was another of the Death by Orgasm bullets on offer as DotD. I am either after Zombie or Werewolf, but it seems to be always the Mummy there.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

I wish there was another of the Death by Orgasm bullets on offer as DotD. I am either after Zombie or Werewolf, but it seems to be always the Mummy there.

I have the werewolf

It is a very good DotD though.

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

Ohh you're right they did and I TOTALLY took advantage of that. Was a GREAT deal!!

Yes, that was brilliant!

I got the siri, delight and the cobra

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Laveila wrote:

I have the werewolf

It is a very good DotD though.

Yes, it is. But it is always the Mummy, so a change would be nice.

I do like this DotD, interesting and good one!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I think this DotD is an amazing offer too. I'm in two minds about it cause I already have spanking paddles and restraints though.. and I'm not a fan of the gag. It's still a great offer! >.<

x X x wrote:

I think this DotD is an amazing offer too. I'm in two minds about it cause I already have spanking paddles and restraints though.. and I'm not a fan of the gag. It's still a great offer! >.<

You could always put what you have on adopt a toy.

I think it's a great deal, but I already have most of those stuff in better quality seperately. It is brilliant for beginners.

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

I don't see how today's offer is a DotD if it is on all month

Kasumi wrote:

I don't see how today's offer is a DotD if it is on all month

Thats the regular price?

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi, the regular price is £40, we've dropped the price by £10 during the sale and dropped it an extra £5 for Deal of the Day yesterday...

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Think they might mean today's one, since there doesn't appear to be a price reduction, and the freebie is because it's the Book of the Month.

They did do that once before, and it was said that it was just as a way to draw attention to the BotM deal. Bit of a 'meh' for those of us aware of it anyway, but for less regular customers, who might only click on the DotD e-mail link and not skulk around to see what else is about, it's a good marketing ploy.

I am just wondering. Never saw a lingerie as far as I can remember on the DotD. maybe would be nice to put some there for a change?

Another suggestion. How about putting sometimes lube as DotD? Maybe some of the Lelo or Sliquid range?

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I love today's DotD! Unfortunately I have both of those products but the idea of a his and hers deal is really good.

Chimera [sign in to see picture]

x X x wrote:

I love today's DotD! Unfortunately I have both of those products but the idea of a his and hers deal is really good.

Especially when they're both nice items and it doesn't involve a cock ring.. I appreciated today's too.

Great deal of the day, I too have both of these items but it is a fantastic idea.

Agree on the lubricant as DoTD

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]
    Oh cheers guys, Steve and I are trying to make DotD a bit more exciting and less predictable, will see what we can do on the lube front, and I might try to sneak in a luxury item now and again!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.