• Deal of the Day

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

DotD seems to be cocked up? The email reminder is for the fang banger which was Sunday's & when you click on it on the site, it's TC's vibe but with no savings so no deal? Well unless you buy 2 TC products to get Sexcstasy free....

Hmmm, not sure about the email (I also got a Fang Banger email) but the DOTD is a Tracey Cox Supersex Power Vibe for £7 now.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

The DotD seems to have a glitch, email says it's £15 but when you click through it's £20....

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

Slightly annoyed by yesterday's DotD, seeing as I bought it only two weeks ago... Ah well. No one's fault, just timing.

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

I was just thinking that it didn't seem much of a deal MTC

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

No not right now, I looked before the email came thru & thought there was no deal really, then email said £15 but even if you click thru from email, still comes up at £20.

Obv the techie bugs are infecting lots of things

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I think the current DotD is currently for regular price. Happened not so long ago as well.

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi, yikes, sorry about the pricing weirdness...

I set the price to change just before midnight so maybe some techie things didn't tick over in time.

Will make sure they're set to change earlier in future.

Unfortunately, as mentioned before there's lots of stuff it's really difficult to do deals of the day on because of stock levels and re-ordering.

I've been told off by the buyers lots of times... unsmileyface.gif

All your suggestions are v welcome though!

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

I would of brought the fanger banger if i had cash at time, now broke till 28th because on a shoe string budget i admit the deal of the day is a great thing, just a shame its always the same items i mean today is basix sex toys bumper pack how many times has that been deal of the day now? im guessing things are just added to a section of the db and then chosen at random im not sure.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I agree with Mr Sarcastic,

They all seem to be the same, in the last two months, only a handfull of dotd have interested me. They always seem to be repeats. I get that you put things that aren't selling too well or you have extra stock but they all seem to be the same.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

The real price for DotD did kick in after a while (maybe an hour and something after midnight), but in the beginning it was a bit confusing - I checked it first at about 0.35am and it was still for the regular price. So it seems the technical part kicked in. It happened not so long ago as well, I think 2 or 3 days ago with the Tracey Cox vibeTracey Cox Supersex Power Vibe. After midnight I was still getting the regular price, only in the morning I got the DotD price showing.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I agree with Mr Sarcastic,

They all seem to be the same, in the last two months, only a handfull of dotd have interested me. They always seem to be repeats. I get that you put things that aren't selling too well or you have extra stock but they all seem to be the same.

Yeh im not knocking them as i understand they need to make room and sell things they have too much of, but if its the same things over and one people just dont check it as much imo

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

This seems like a reasonable place to add my data point - the packs and buy 6 for £20 type deals tend to have a lot of cock rings, condoms and/or bondage gear. None of which have any relevance to my currently cockless circumstances. And even if I was interested enough in bondage to experiment, tying oneself up does seem to be rather missing the point.

What I end up doing is holding off buying the one or two things from the deals that I am interested in (like the Basic egg) in hopes of one day hitting the magic six. A bit of human silliness, I know, and at some point I'll just get it for myself. But....

So a bit more variety in items for those of us who are single would probably increase participation in the deals. At least by one. %-)

(Though it is good to know to check back if the price seems undiscounted, I hadn't realized that. If I'm online past midnight, sometimes I just look then and don't bother the next day.)

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

I rarely rarely get anything from DotD.

Totally unrealistic esp in view of Steve's comment but I'm still gonna throw it out there!!

I'd love there to be a forum members only DotD where you'd have to be an active member to know what the deal was and it would be on something decent and better than the DotD you currently get. In my dream world this would be because there wouldn't need to be as many in stock because you were only sending it out to regular forummers and they would have a unique code (that couldn't be passed around) or their forum name in order to get the deal.

It would perhaps be for people over a certain (decent) post count that had posted in the last <insert time here>.

Anyway, back to reality................ LOL

Angel x

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Totally unrealistic esp in view of Steve's comment but I'm still gonna throw it out there!!

I'd love there to be a forum members only DotD where you'd have to be an active member to know what the deal was and it would be on something decent and better than the DotD you currently get. In my dream world this would be because there wouldn't need to be as many in stock because you were only sending it out to regular forummers and they would have a unique code (that couldn't be passed around) or their forum name in order to get the deal.

It would perhaps be for people over a certain (decent) post count that had posted in the last .

Angel x

love the idea Angel! Wasn't there something similar ages ago for facebook friends of LH when that was active?

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Angel x

Nice idea, but with the icdwm photo and other topics hard to do really, too much spam to sort though unless filters were added :/

toycar69 wrote:

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

It would perhaps be for people over a certain (decent) post count that had posted in the last .

Angel x

love the idea Angel! Wasn't there something similar ages ago for facebook friends of LH when that was active?

Yes, there was a freebie for every order.

I remember a lady finger and pocket rocket.

MrSarcastic wrote:

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Angel x

Nice idea, but with the icdwm photo and other topics hard to do really, too much spam to sort though unless filters were added :/

And word association.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

And word association.

Many posts would need to be added to filter and updating on reg basis so like i said hard...

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Killjoys - I know it would be hard which is why I said totally unrealistic but in this day and age of technology!........

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Killjoys - I know it would be hard which is why I said totally unrealistic but in this day and age of technology!........

I do agree that it would be nice if regular forum users get a good deal.

I did suggest a luxury toy being DoTD one a month, a couple of days after pay day. One day for men, the next for women. Or bondage or something.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.