• Deal of the Day

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

considering the fuss people made when the current DOTD was £2.50, i figured £3 wasn't too bad ~ so i've ordered mine (along with some devil's food cake flavoured lip plumper. my favourite! and it's half price!!) YAY LH!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

niftyb wrote:

considering the fuss people made when the current DOTD was £2.50, i figured £3 wasn't too bad ~ so i've ordered mine (along with some devil's food cake flavoured lip plumper. my favourite! and it's half price!!) YAY LH!

It has it's uses.. I actually sent one to my grandma purely for massages. It's quite strong! The noise is the only drawback. I was impressed with it though-Looks like a Pokeball though, as the kids pointed out. lol

I'd recommend. Hope you enjoy your purchases. =]

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

The DotD is rather good for massages. I never tried it for naughty purposes, just put it under my upper back.

Shame about the noise though. It keeps it from being really relaxing, but when you have a muscle spasm, it's a godsend.

Booties [sign in to see picture]

Waaaaaa... DotDs have been things already on sale for the last few days. Doesn't feel like a deal at all that way =(

Guess Lh are trying to get rid of em ASAP.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

The current deal has a further reduction of a £1 though. I'm sure it was £3 before.

It would be nice to change it up but I guess they are trying to get more publicity on the sale items.

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

I'm gutted I missed the DotD one last wk, I think. It was a Lh collectors rabbit bullet with a FREE Ice Scream vibrator!!! Here's hoping it'll come up again sometime in the near future!!! Pleeeeezzze!!

Is it just me or does anyone else stay up, awaiting the new DotD?? ;)

I'm gutted I missed the DotD one last wk, I think. It was a Lh collectors rabbit bullet with a FREE Ice Scream vibrator!!! Here's hoping it'll come up again sometime in the near future!!! Pleeeeezzze!!

Booties [sign in to see picture]

Divine69 wrote:

I dooo!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am up, because I should be still working, but I want bed

Oh I like this DotD, but I dont need another bullet, so.. I will not give in!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Divine69 wrote:

Hope you've waited up, it's the solar bullet you mentioned you were interested in... Have given in as this months treat for myself, see if it's any good?

HappyCouple [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19341#customer_reviews

Wow! This is a bargain for £10 for those environmental geeks.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Its not only for environmental geeks. I love recheargable vibrators as well. Saves money in the longer run, especially for this price is rather worth it And this one would be really easy to actually charge almost anywhere... Hmmm... even where electricity is not available. Like in a tent. Damn, now I am tempted lol

Satoshi [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

Damn, now I am tempted lol

I'm way past tempted, i just ordered it for Kasumi

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

I've ordered it too!!!!

Been looking for something to replace my Lh Pocket Vibrator and I kill the batteries in it so hoping this is as powerful!

I 'VE ORDERED IT!! :) hoping it will cheer me up after the weekend I've had! :( but it will probably rain and there be no solar energy for it to work on now!!!! (i know these things work on cloudy days too, just joking yer!) A tenner it's a right bargain, don't you think? I'm getting the black 1 coz I've found shiny toys get a tad slippery - if you knows what i mean!!!! xx

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Satoshi wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Damn, now I am tempted lol

I'm way past tempted, i just ordered it for Kasumi

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Divine69 wrote:

I 'VE ORDERED IT!! :) hoping it will cheer me up after the weekend I've had! :( but it will probably rain and there be no solar energy for it to work on now!!!! (i know these things work on cloudy days too, just joking yer!) A tenner it's a right bargain, don't you think? I'm getting the black 1 coz I've found shiny toys get a tad slippery - if you knows what i mean!!!! xx

I've gone for the black one too!

Am hoping that one day, soon somewhen, the Pure Vibes Waterproof Silicone Realistic Vibrator willbe a DotD - HINT, HINT, NUDGE, NUDGE LH!!!x

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

It just occurred to me that I've never seen a bondage item on DotD. Are the quantities too low for that to work?

What about lubes / condoms / skwerty and other essentials?

I'm still hoping the Luxury DotD idea turns out to be workable.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

DotD seems to be cocked up? The email reminder is for the fang banger which was Sunday's & when you click on it on the site, it's TC's vibe but with no savings so no deal? Well unless you buy 2 TC products to get Sexcstasy free....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.