• Deal of the Day

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

It is not the usual combination, but I think it is good offer for couples. Which is not in the Deal of the day so often.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I think this one is a good idea. Not for me but welldone Steve anyways!

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi, it's a bit of a funny combo, I know!

Just testing the water with a his 'n hers toy.

Thing about masturbators is that not all folk like to see a big image of the masturbator itself landing in their DOTD inbox, which is why we tend to shy away a bit from them for deals of the day.

But if it's free with something else, its image doesn't show.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

I too am quite impressed with this DoTD.

Not going to buy it (as don't need it) BUT it's better than some of the deals that have been moseying along over the last few weeks IMO.

Nice one

LovingHer [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Thing about masturbators is that not all folk like to see a big image of the masturbator itself landing in their DOTD inbox, which is why we tend to shy away a bit from them for deals of the day.

I know this sounds a bit funny but subscribing to DOTD newsletters/visiting the sight in general i would assume that it should be expected that a masturbator may come up in DOTD sometimes :/ maybe make it so the primary picture for one if it is DOTD is an inoffensive one of the box or something. Plus most email clients block remote images unless you make an exception for that address, hence I could read the text of the email, see it is a masturbator and just not click load images. Sorry for the little rant, just feels like it's a little unfair that many DOTD's (or atleast the ones I have seen) focus on toys that arent male orientated.

Booties [sign in to see picture]

LovingHer wrote:

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

I know this sounds a bit funny but subscribing to DOTD newsletters/visiting the sight in general i would assume that it should be expected that a masturbator may come up in DOTD sometimes :/ maybe make it so the primary picture for one if it is DOTD is an inoffensive one of the box or something. Plus most email clients block remote images unless you make an exception for that address, hence I could read the text of the email, see it is a masturbator and just not click load images. Sorry for the little rant, just feels like it's a little unfair that many DOTD's (or atleast the ones I have seen) focus on toys that arent male orientated.

I agree with this, to some extent.

I completely understand the issue, but although I'm a woman, I do find it unfair that most DotDs are for girls, really. I don't like masturbators, even when I'm browsing the site I do not like being met by a photo of a "succulent wet pussy" with bright pink skin and a naked woman beside it... However I accept that this is a sex site, and just like men might not like buff guys holding floppy realistic dildos, it's common and belongs here. If you subscribe to an email for offers on sex toys, you should expect to see sexy images, surely?

And like LovingHer said, you can turn images off in an email.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Bah, the toy I've been waiting to be on offer so I can replace mine is on DOTD again. Last time it was with a masturbator free, today it's with a different toy I already have! *shakes fist at the skies*

Booties [sign in to see picture]

Wheyyy you did it! Something for men on DotD! x

My Bang Bang Bunny is officially busted now. Any chance it's gonna come up again on DOTD any time in the near future? ;)

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

My Bang Bang Bunny is officially busted now. Any chance it's gonna come up again on DOTD any time in the near future? ;)

think someone heard you

xGGx

Looks like my prayers were answered! Thanks Steve if you're reading this!

But it doesnt look like there's anything free with it and it's still normal price?

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

might be worth holding on until Steve gets into Lh HQ in the morning and seeing if its a mistake

xGGx

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

The email says it's £10, even though the site still says full price. Looks like they'll have to fix that before you can order, but excellent timing!

Still looks like it's normal price :(

Yikes! My price scheduling's gone awry!

Sorry everybody...

Hey, let's make it £9 today instead and hope that no-one else at Lh notices!

Woo! Thanks Steve, I owe you a cake :P

Hi Ecksvie... we're so busy at Lh at the mo I hadn't kept track of this thread for a couple of days...

... it's just one of those crazy coincidences that the BBB is DOTD today - even if it wasn't much of a deal for the first 10 hours of the day!

Wow, looks like the gods are on my side then! Mine's been on the fritz for a while now, and was talking to the OH last night and he reminded me it's now completely kaput. It's one of those "can't live without" toys for me, so was waiting to see if it'd come up on DOTD again.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I really liked seeing another masturbator up for a discounted offer of £5 a couple of days ago. Snapped up on that offer. Will surpise the partner with that some other time. =P

Don't suppose a discounted glass dildo would be likely on DOTD? >.<

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

Considering most of them are out of stock? I think that's highly unlikely.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.