• Deal of the Day

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

And I caved in and bought it. At that price, I just couldn't help myself 😳

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

I actually found the Happy Rabbit's ears painful, so much so that once it slipped the wrong way and I spent the next ten minutes trying not to cry with the pain. Haven't touched it since.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Happy rabbit is my favourite rabbit ever, and I've had a fair few πŸ˜‚ Definitely recommend!

ThrowMeToTheLesbians wrote:

I actually found the Happy Rabbit's ears painful, so much so that once it slipped the wrong way and I spent the next ten minutes trying not to cry with the pain. Haven't touched it since.

Aww sorry about that πŸ˜” Hopefully the toy will be to my liking.

And I'm not so sure about the Lovehoney Silencer that came free with it. But it is free so I can't complain to much. I'll give it a go.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I see you have the Lelo Mia 2 on your wishlist, the Silencer is extremely similar to it. It's just cheaper and Lovehoney branded.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

I think it's good compared to some offers recently. Plus I got an email offer for a free glass dildo if I spent over Β£20 too

I'm sure you'll love it hunni. I rarely get email offers and order on ohs account frequently, last two I've had in the last month were the dream rabbit both times. Don't understand why I'm not getting the great offer emails every One else does 😒 Anyway, DOTD is the best in months and It's a great price too. Reckon every One who doesn't own it should but it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ‘‡lxxx

Just wanted to say I'm loving lots of the dotds right now, not so much beginner toys all the time. Happy rabbit was awesome, the wand too 😍, the lingere 😍the glass today 😍😍 off the top of my head. All really great dotds. Very impressed Lovehoney πŸ’–xxx

mamz [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Just wanted to say I'm loving lots of the dotds right now, not so much beginner toys all the time. Happy rabbit was awesome, the wand too 😍, the lingere 😍the glass today 😍😍 off the top of my head. All really great dotds. Very impressed Lovehoney πŸ’–xxx

To add to that, I love the fact that the deal of the day is now not exclusive to the UK site!

Yes Mamz I noticed that when I was on the US site. Its great to have it everywhere (not sure if dotd is on all the sites yet, but its a good sign for sure) πŸ˜„πŸ’–xx

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

+1 They have been really good, especially the rabbit which I am yet to try - I have turned it on, and it does feel very powerful and rumbly - so I can't wait to give it a go :) xx

As I love the bunny ears on the Happy Rabbit 2, I totally reccomend today's Deal of the Day for anyone who has a preference for clitoral stimulation 😊

Oh no, the wars were dotd? Totally missed that one πŸ˜” probably best for the bank balance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Today's is abother cracker! The spoil me satin babydoll in red 😍😍 those babydolls are beautiful for sexines and comfort (what more could a lass wish for?!) Highly recommend πŸ’–xx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I have today's DOTD in three colours, it's so comfortable! I'm inclined to say I'd get in other colours too if new ones are ever introduced. Definitely recommend. :)

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

We have it in black; and I'd happily buy it in red too, if only my wife enjoying wearing lingerie more often 😞

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Lovely DOTD.But only available in the non plus size sizes. Again. I've ranted and ranted on various threads on the forums in the past and I know other people feel the same about this. It's the same bloody price for the "plus size" as it is the regular. Terribly unfair.

WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE IN BIGGER SIZES?

WHY ARE DEAL OF THE DAY LINGERIE OFFERSNOT CONSISTING OF ALL SIZES?

Siren40 [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

We have it in black; and I'd happily buy it in red too, if only my wife enjoying wearing lingerie more often 😞

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Lovely DOTD.But only available in the non plus size sizes. Again. I've ranted and ranted on various threads on the forums in the past and I know other people feel the same about this. It's the same bloody price for the "plus size" as it is the regular. Terribly unfair.

WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE IN BIGGER SIZES?

WHY ARE DEAL OF THE DAY LINGERIE OFFERSNOT CONSISTING OF ALL SIZES?

Your totally right Sugarboobies it should be all sizes included.

Sex squid I only buy for myself, my hubby is not really an underwear man. A lot of the time it feels a bit of a waste... ooh to be able to dress up and it be appreciated! ! Big sigh! !!

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

i have this babydoll set in plum, red and pink and they are really pretty.

it's a real shame sugarboobies that they don't offer all available sizes of an identical style item as DOTD at the same price as I'm sure it would be really popular.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

To add to that, I love the fact that the deal of the day is now not exclusive to the UK site!

+1
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Aw sad days, the deal of the day is the gorgeous robe but not in plus size. I could possibly squish into it but it'll make it too short 😭 eyes kept peeled for plus size going on!

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely loooove today's deal of the day. I bought this a while ago and would definitely recommend. Although it is quite a big fit I would say but I agree items should be available in both 8-16 and plus sizes when it's deal of the day.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.