• Deal of the Day

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Ooo very tempted.. though starting to wander just how many dildos does one girl need?!

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Ooo very tempted.. though starting to wander just how many dildos does one girl need?!

All of them? 😈
    mamz [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

Yes it looks nice :) Aren't you gonna go ahead and make your big order today and also grab the DOTD? :)

me?

I won't. For my big order I am thinking of getting the die cast now (omg I'm lost) and buy it on the cadanian site if I ever receive an email voucher ( which probably won't happen) and the deal of the day only is on the Uk site sadly. I considered it but now I am trying to convince my friends to get it instead

Little miss sunshine. [sign in to see picture]

Big gutted today's deal of day only goes up to smaller sizes not 16/18 etc may be another day?

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Me too Little miss sunshine. Its so pretty I am considering a shoe horn to squish myself into it! Well ok maybe I'll wait and see if the bigger one comes on instead.

Little miss sunshine. [sign in to see picture]

Well I thought oh yeah that's nice can't believe my luck as I had been looking at these and similar. When I realised size
    I thought no chance can I get that on. I had visions of even if I did I'd av bits spilling out the bottom and the top and not be able to breath in the middle.lol sort of kills the sex appeal

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Got a email for today's deal of the day saying £3. Click on deal of the day on the website and it says £3.50...

bagpuss356 [sign in to see picture]

Hunnybun. Think it's part of a 3 for 10 deal. I have that particular clit vibe. It's definitely worth buying. Does the job every time. It's the only one I have. It's certainly got power behind it. Contemplating getting a second one so I can have one with me away from the house. It's compact so fits well in a make up bag. I have reviewed it too if you want a more detailed read. ....

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Might possibly buy it. It's still in the 3 for £10 offer too

Talia [sign in to see picture]

bagpuss356 wrote:

Hunnybun. Think it's part of a 3 for 10 deal. I have that particular clit vibe. It's definitely worth buying. ....

Well, I sent it back because I hated it so much. I nearly broke my fingers opening the battery compartment (which also serves as on/off switch), and whereas it surely is powerful for a single battery, I didn't like the feeling of it at all. Actually, that was the toy that convinced me to stay away from the cheap stuff - you get what you pay for...

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Talia wrote:

bagpuss356 wrote:

Hunnybun. Think it's part of a 3 for 10 deal. I have that particular clit vibe. It's definitely worth buying. ....

Well, I sent it back because I hated it so much. I nearly broke my fingers opening the battery compartment (which also serves as on/off switch), and whereas it surely is powerful for a single battery, I didn't like the feeling of it at all. Actually, that was the toy that convinced me to stay away from the cheap stuff - you get what you pay for...

I still have mine, I only bought it a month or so ago and it has an odd issue with switching it on and off. You can turn it to open it, turn it to off to keep it off and on to turn it on. Mine stays on when it's on off so I have to keep it open and it just keeps falling apart because of that. It isn't that powerful either so I was quite disappointed with it. Definitely agree with getting what you paid for in this instance.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I have today's DOTD. It's ok for what it costs. I keep mine in my handbag for errrrm...... emergencies when I'm out 😉😈 lol x

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

I have today's DOTD. It's ok for what it costs. I keep mine in my handbag for errrrm...... emergencies when I'm out 😉😈 lol x

Honestly would love to have a toy to use for emergencies but battery powered ones like this are just too weak. Gah, totally need to find something worth my time that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. :C

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Been eyeing up the dotd for a few weeks now and it went on special the day after a friend got me a LH voucher for my bday so let's call it fate! :) Can't wait till it gets here x

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Sounds great monday, you deserve a treat! 😄

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I'm really interested today 😄 It looks like a great dildo 😮

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

We have had this a while and its a bargain 😅

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I have a few glass pieces but this isn't one of them. #tempted.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

This looks lovely. I was converted to glass after purchasing the glass beaded dildo on DOTD. Why does payday have to be so far away?

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Very tempted to treat myself to today's dotd 😍

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.