• Deal of the Day

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Totally agree Slinky, I love this beaded anal vibrator, it's so soft and silky smooth, not to mention it feels amazing :) a bargin at that price!

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Today's deal of the day is a good price. I already have it but never wore it so no idea what it's like 🙊

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Leilak - you sell it soo well. I couldn't of our it any better if I tried. Their my first and probably last heads as they're delicious, I don't feel the need to try others as I looove them sooo much 😍😍😍
    It was a great price, think I paid full price & if they ever stopped working I'd have no problem buying them at full price again. Kinda wish I got them yesterday as a back up 💟xx

Honeybun - ive not even seen todays but I'm about to shoot over there with anticipation to find out what it is 😄💟xx

Waw that bodystocking for a fivers a cracking deal. I'm totally tempted but at the same time unsure as I'd have to be brave! Not one for the drs anyway 😂😂

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I got today's DOTD with some other sale lingerie and the suction cup attachment for my wand. Slinky you would be suprised I find the body stockings to be super flattering!

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Waw that bodystocking for a fivers a cracking deal. I'm totally tempted but at the same time unsure as I'd have to be brave! Not one for the drs anyway 😂😂

I have two of these already, haha. Got them a while back when they were giving them away free with plus size lingerie.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Yes it looks good

I will take pictures with the bodystocking when it arrives if it will help you Slinky.

Ooh just saw this. That's awesome Vsnessa pictures will be great and much appreciated 😀 I'm so critical of the body it's ridiculous!
    But I do love bodystockings, they're so handy you don't have to worry about stockings coming apart and they're super comfortable.

I'm actually regretting not buying yesterday's dotd actually. I'm thinking wand attachments too, I've never used one but seen that one in the sale which intrigues me.
    Sorry I only just checked this thread , didn't miss your post on purpose. Cheers hunni can't wait to see your incredible pics, you're so good at them but that conversation is for motm 💟xx

KF - you have 2 of that particular model? That's quite handy if one gets ruined on a night of rough or if it's in the wash when you want to wear it. I'd love a back-up of everything I buy lol 💟xx

Hoping the wand attachment will work with my bouncer.... that could be very dangerous around here!

Vanessa8 wrote:

Hoping the wand attachment will work with my bouncer.... that could be very dangerous around here!

The word bouncer scares me, I never seen them here so only have my warped imagination to go on! If the wand attatchment is for the bouncer it can't be as scary as I'm thinking 💟xx Today's dotd used to serve me so well. It's such a powerful wee thing. Be good for somebody wanting to try a bullet with limited funds 💟xx

Slinky Binky the bouncer is the Fun Factory dildo I bought off here that has since been discontinued.... Fun Louise and some others bought them around the same time as the discontinued thread spurred me to order it... it has three jingle balls inside it and I am thinking with the wand attached it could be serious fun!

But that is totally off topic for the DOTD... which I am passing on due to ordering yesterday and needing to not spend for a bit. Cheers All!

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Slinky Binky the bouncer is the Fun Factory dildo .... it has three jingle balls inside it and I am thinking with the wand attached it could be serious fun!

Epiphora tried holding her Hitachi to the bouncer and it did not work. Which sounds logical to me, based on my knowledge of physics: I think the balls in the Bouncer would need more movement to be set in motion than a vibrator can provide.

Today's Flash vibe might be a good deal, though, for somebody who's looking for a small clit vibe. Not me, unfortunately....

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Definitely recommend today's deal of the day

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Today's look great. I don't own it but think at that price it is a great option for people who want to try glass but don't want to invest too much in something they aren't they're gonna like

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Yes it looks nice :) Aren't you gonna go ahead and make your big order today and also grab the DOTD? :)

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I have today's deal of the day already and I agree it's a great one especially for the price 🙊

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I love glass 😄

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Been waiting on some glass to come up on DOTD, I got this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21487 as my first glass and although beautiful it's not working out...yet, but wasn't ready to give up on glass so jumped at this.

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

I have and recommend today's deal too. 😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.