• Deal of the Day

WandA [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I was wondering if you have ever considered adding batteries in as the free item? I feel that with bullets and things with LR and N batteries this would encourage people to buy them more, though I understand some toys come with extras... or even those toys with big c batteries I tend to avoid toys with c batteries as I always end up getting the batteries even though it's rather simple to add them to the basket.

We avoid certain toys because of battery related tomfoolery.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

We show quite a few on our http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/ and although there might not be the exact deal you want, there's lots of stuff going on.

We'll keep trying to get better!

Ooh, just noticed some of the offers up like the Sukit Fleshlight IAC. I've really wanted to buy that one from the range because of the rave reviews..

Hm, do I want to risk annoying my OH and sending it over to the US with a "Lubricants and novelty items" package to his mom...? Damn you customs. >.<

I think the DOTD can be a little frustarting for some people who are just loking out for a particular item but as Steve says it's not always possible and not that likely. Lh usually have a good deal going on with special offers and codes though. And there customer service is like no other. =]

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

frustrating* their* grr, when's the quick edit option going to come along.. >.<

InMe [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Hi InMe, we'd never want to do away with DOTD, loads of people like the daily deals.

And I think we're pretty competitive on prices - and we've definitely got the best customer service and returns policy...

Unfortunately we're never going to be able to cater for all tastes on DOTD for reasons mentioned. Soz!

Your right Steve I can say first hand that the customer service here is second to none and after you pointed me towards the other special offers I'v been strongly tempted to buy two pairs of Jock strap to get the free Robe.. mmm.. might ask the missus first though! I'll just have to keep lookin in the hope that some Anal toys or Strap on's appear in the DOTD..

Lastly I'm lookin for the book of the month and can't find it "again" Any help greatly appreciated

Cheers

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

*crosses fingers* fleshlight,fleshlight,fleshlight...

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I would enjoy seeing that new funky alien masterbate as deal of the day with a freebie, I just need more motivation to buy it for my OH as I'm unsure on how good it is. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21668

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I would enjoy seeing that new funky alien masterbate as deal of the day with a freebie, I just need more motivation to buy it for my OH as I'm unsure on how good it is. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21668

I'm not sure about that item, it seems like half a Cobra Libre. Seems odd you don't insert anything into it.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

niftyb wrote:

*crosses fingers* fleshlight,fleshlight,fleshlight...

lol! You may have to wait for a special occaision Nifty, last time they had fleshlights on special was in the christmas sale.

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

*whispers*: Easter is not so far away

WandA wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm not sure about that item, it seems like half a Cobra Libre. Seems odd you don't insert anything into it.

I know I just want to get it to see how it works... maybe a product video is needed.... I'm a fool when it comes to ionteresting designs and I realise they tend to fail in most areas.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

WandA wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I know I just want to get it to see how it works... maybe a product video is needed.... I'm a fool when it comes to ionteresting designs and I realise they tend to fail in most areas.

Just requested a product video. if I'm convinced by that I will purchase it for my OH and then let everyone know what it's like, though never writen a review for a male masturbator before so will be interesting.... tbh even if it's not great I'm sure it'll entertain me in some strange way.

[suspended user]

suspended user

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

now that is a new look on the one eyed monster .Its so funny i don't think i could use it or get an erction looking at it .Totally bonkers but funnyyyyy

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I'd seen that before elsewhere, and while I don't want to add links to competitor sites, I can say the reviews describe basically holding it perpendicular against the penis, so the shaft lies across the mouth - think dog carrying a bone if you fancy a giggle - and moving it along the length. General consensus is that best results come from massaging the head or just under the glans with curved open mouth. Doesn't seem to be many folk interested in experimenting with any of it beyond the mouth, that seems to be where the vibrations are centered, and it is shaped to accommodate a lengthways penis. And they're all positive, although say it's a firm pressure combined with the vibrations, so if your fella's especially sensitive it might be too much.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

DOTD 16/3/11:

I checked with customer service, and unfortunately you can't buy two Shag Factory toys, get a free Shag Bag, and have the free Shag Bag come with a free Happiness bullet. LOL... I knew it was cheeky of me to ask, but I couldn't resist trying.

But... if you buy a Shag Bag, plus another toy, the basket automatically puts in a free Shag Bag and free Happiness bullet. Groovy, baby!

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

There's two DotDs today? :/

Booties [sign in to see picture]

chipNroll wrote:

There is? o.O

Booties wrote:

chipNroll wrote:

There is? o.O

Huh? I can only see the Squeel and bumper pack.

Nevermind! I see it! How strange... Was that intended?

Also love the offers today, but as for the Sqweel + Bumper bag, seems an odd combination to me for some reason...

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

How odd. The Squeel and the Shag Bag are both showing as DOTD, but the latter with a different offer in place than the happiness vibe freebie I just got.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/ and

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20537

I'm sure someone will be around to sort it out in the morning.

WandA wrote:

Booties wrote:

chipNroll wrote:

There is? o.O

Huh? I can only see the Squeel and bumper pack.

If you click on the "with a free bumper pack" bit, you'll see it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.