• Deal of the Day

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

I like the new DOTD, might be a good dildo to use anally (I'm not a size queen) :)

I m loving today's dotd too 😄 I'm no side queen (but scares me too much lol) and the one thing I haven't got us a auction cup dildo 💟xx

Hi Leanne ,
    I've only just seen your post. Just wanted to apolagise for talking suggestions here. I put it on the suggestions thread after awhile of chatting about the subject tbh
    I totally understand where you're coming from with regards to the latter part of your post. Alot has been taken out of context/too far of late.
    It does keep taking me back to the thread Jess wrote awhile back in all honesty. Hoping peace and harmony is restored in this wonderful environment, I'll be sure to do my bit by using the suggestion thread if any conversations come up with validity for the suggestions thread.
    Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day. I do agree and think it needed said 💟xx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I already have todays DOTD .....and I love it !! Both vaginally and anally ...and its a great price today xx

Isn't it? I thought it sounded great for both enterances lol. If it was a wee bit smaller, say 5" max it'd be en-route already. I'm scared it'd be too big because I find the TC one too much at times, depends on the cycle 💟xx

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Couldn't resist the deal of the day 😄

Haha iit's dont blame you its bargain hunni? I'm sure it'll be awesome 😄💟xx

I'm gonna have to put myself on a spending ban aswell now :p

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Haha it sure won't be as effective if you are the one putting that ban haha.

No, it wont. I'm great at breaking my own bans :p

Aha and you'll never find someone as dedicated to your ban than slinky's oh is haha

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Ha poor slinky and her ban 🙊

Today's deal of the day does look decent tbf

honeybun91 wrote:

Ha poor slinky and her ban 🙊

Today's deal of the day does look decent tbf

Haha, I know! I'm glad your amused 😂😂 it is laughable tbh. And after the email stunt I'm tempted to spend every penny we own 😂😂 I'll not miss out again that's 4 sure. Oh I totally would of bought dotd if it was under 5" (I'm super fussy don't like big ones. But I'd make an exception with the fsog one, I love the range and think i could control the length if you get me. Did you but today's? Its dotw day soon acan'tnd another dotd woohoo - cant wait to see what they are 😄I live 4 the offers 😂💟xx

Haha I like the offers too but there's only one item I liked on the 50% sale which was the cheetah outfit which I posted the link on the lingerie offers topic. But that Tracey cox rabbit is £40 on it 🙊 Altho principle wise you could have had it if you spent over £50 on the email offer, but still not bad.
    Yeah deal of the weeks are good but can't be used in conjunction with email offers which is usually what I base my decision of if I should buy something or not on lol

I have bought two of the DOTD's the last four days. This site is too tempting for me, can't resist a good offer and that always makes me buy something more. I am the perfect customer haha :p

Haha true some are really good. Tbf I am happier with this 50% offer as the glass butt plug I bought on sale last time which increased in price in the same sale is back to the original price of £8.50 which is good and other glass dildos are good prices too.

Sxlecsaker and Mamz - I missed both your posts, honestly I'm not with the programme today. Oh I know this ridiculous ban getting out of hand now. But Thu he told me to buy something earlier when I was showing oh the site "look at that have, isn't it hot" 😈😈

So I'm thinking it's been lifted but not sure. Either way I'm not caring after that low blow with offer email. If something perfect comes along I'm having it no doubt 😄😄
    Also +1 that bans on a rocky road to nowhere 😂😂 it'll never work. I couldn't ban myself and it's been tried and tested and I failed miserably 😂😂💟xx

(Tried to quote you both but it went all mashed up in the wrong order, best option was reply or you's would be thinking "what's that crazy lass on " 😂😂xx

Honeybun - arh why I never splashed £50 the other day is beyond my brain capacity. I seriously regret it 😠
    Another sale with the Tracey Cox vibe? Watch the spending ban be diminished 😂😂 ooooh oh had best hope there's not too much I "need" 😂 love typing need lol.

Of course I forgot about that as there hasn't been ought on them I've wanted in awhile. There has been great ones in the past, I'm sure the deep within vibe was on it the one time, the fsog handcuffs, all sorts of more expensive stuff if you spend X.

Sxleksaker - 2 out of 4 isn't bad 😄😄 do you top up your basket for free delivery? It is too tempting, after awhile you will own most stuff you love so it'll be easier to refrain. Well not everyone can. And the deals have us hook line and sinker, love them 😄💟xx

honeybun91 wrote:

Haha true some are really good. Tbf I am happier with this 50% offer as the glass butt plug I bought on sale last time which increased in price in the same sale is back to the original price of £8.50 which is good and other glass dildos are good prices too.

Glass for £8:50 I'm there. Going to hunt your other thread out so we stay on-topic. This deal seems to have lots to chst about 😃💟xx

slinky binky wrote:

Sxlecsaker and Mamz - I missed both your posts, honestly I'm not with the programme today. Oh I know this ridiculous ban getting out of hand now. But Thu he told me to buy something earlier when I was showing oh the site "look at that have, isn't it hot" 😈😈

So I'm thinking it's been lifted but not sure. Either way I'm not caring after that low blow with offer email. If something perfect comes along I'm having it no doubt 😄😄
    Also +1 that bans on a rocky road to nowhere 😂😂 it'll never work. I couldn't ban myself and it's been tried and tested and I failed miserably 😂😂💟xx

(Tried to quote you both but it went all mashed up in the wrong order, best option was reply or you's would be thinking "what's that crazy lass on " 😂😂xx

Honeybun - arh why I never splashed £50 the other day is beyond my brain capacity. I seriously regret it 😠
    Another sale with the Tracey Cox vibe? Watch the spending ban be diminished 😂😂 ooooh oh had best hope there's not too much I "need" 😂 love typing need lol.

Of course I forgot about that as there hasn't been ought on them I've wanted in awhile. There has been great ones in the past, I'm sure the deep within vibe was on it the one time, the fsog handcuffs, all sorts of more expensive stuff if you spend X.

Sxleksaker - 2 out of 4 isn't bad 😄😄 do you top up your basket for free delivery? It is too tempting, after awhile you will own most stuff you love so it'll be easier to refrain. Well not everyone can. And the deals have us hook line and sinker, love them 😄💟xx

What is the next thing you're gonna buy? :O

And the problem with the saying " It is too tempting, after awhile you will own most stuff you love so it'll be easier to refrain" is that they keep coming up with new stuff! You can never own everything you wanted because you just end up wanting even more things!

mamz wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

What is the next thing you're gonna buy? :O

And the problem with the saying " It is too tempting, after awhile you will own most stuff you love so it'll be easier to refrain" is that they keep coming up with new stuff! You can never own everything you wanted because you just end up wanting even more things!

Well after spending about an hour browsing the sales there's alot to choose from. I should stick to the one thing I've been wanting (rabbit) but time will tell lol. You're spot on I used to spend more, now my orders are alot less frequent. It comes in waves sometimes I spend others I go a couple of months 💟xx

Today's dotd are awesome, theyre one of my fav toys definantly fav anal toy. Those beads are a must let me tell you 💟xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.