• Deal of the Day

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Today's deal of the day looks decent plus has good reviews

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Be good for beginners in anal. Are you going for it honeybun? 💟xx
    I'm furious in just told me he got the fsog deep within offer 😠 I've wanted that for sooo long. 😭😭

Who did ? And nah already got similar items so not worth it for me 🙊

Mr slinky got the offer email and deleted, it fuming!!! Ill show him spending ban, I'll blitz a good wad of cash for that stunt, just need a new sale to lure me in.
    Och well you've got a decent order en-route 😊😊💟 xx

Oh haha how annoying, if it's a good offer just buy it anyway is what I say 🙊

It's an awesome offer! How long does it run? I could retrieve it by signing in via Google inbox. Because he wouldn't realise they're still there if you only delete from the app 😂
    It's the Tracey Cox rabbit taking priority right now, maybe I'll get them both 😛💟xx

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Buy the tracey cox and use it to get the vibrator offer! ;)

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

I've no interest in today's dotd either.
    Was interesting reading blueeyes post as a member for 6 years. Explains the deals used to be more of luxury toys until the last year or so. There are good deals elsewhere aswell if you look.
    That's all that everyone was saying luxury items would be nice on deal once in awhile.
    But I think we should all cyber hug and move on as they'll and up closing the thread. 💟xx

Goin back a fair few years, LELO used to be the the DOTD etc, Things come and go, get reused (deals wise) etc/

It's all in cycles really

[suspended user]

suspended user

slinky binky wrote:

It's an awesome offer! How long does it run? I could retrieve it by signing in via Google inbox. Because he wouldn't realise they're still there if you only delete from the app 😂
    It's the Tracey Cox rabbit taking priority right now, maybe I'll get them both 😛💟xx

It ended Sunday. But don't worry, might come back. I got it last time (last year) it was on the same offer, and never expected it to be good (hate what the brand stands for), but it is actually one of my most precious toys, loving it.

mamz wrote:

Buy the tracey cox and use it to get the vibrator offer! ;)

Mamz I've missed it 😭😭 I found the email as they'd sent one today and it expired at midnight 😭😭 absolutely gutted. Am thinking about spending a fortunate because of his flipping antics, that'll show him for messing with offers 😂😜 💟xx

Blueeyes82 wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

I've no interest in today's dotd either.
    Was interesting reading blueeyes post as a member for 6 years. Explains the deals used to be more of luxury toys until the last year or so. There are good deals elsewhere aswell if you look.
    That's all that everyone was saying luxury items would be nice on deal once in awhile.
    But I think we should all cyber hug and move on as they'll and up closing the thread. 💟xx

Goin back a fair few years, LELO used to be the the DOTD etc, Things come and go, get reused (deals wise) etc/

It's all in cycles really

Oh I'd love to of been here then. I've only ever saw competitors have Lelo sales, with the exception of LHs Xmas day came I think it is? Pretty awesome although I never bought ought I regret it now lol. Hopefully they'll come around again soon luxurious toys lelo and others 😄💟xx
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Tempted! Seem to have lost my last set of beads. These look fun!

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

*walks in, sees argument over something silly, walks out*

Nobody is arguing ? 🤔

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

I'm referencing the other pages, no worries, I just don't like seeing negativity anywhere.

Today's: meh.

era wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

It ended Sunday. But don't worry, might come back. I got it last time (last year) it was on the same offer, and never expected it to be good (hate what the brand stands for), but it is actually one of my most precious toys, loving it.

Sorry hunni, missed your post earlier. Oooh I hope so 😄😄😄 oh won't get away with another stunt like that again. I've been scanning all night for stuff to splash out cash on 😈 he'll learn, flipping spending ban! I want it even more now I know it's impressed you so much and is a form fav 😊 glad you're loving it, I will join the deep within crew asap 😄💟xx

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Tempted! Seem to have lost my last set of beads. These look fun!

You should totally go for it hunni, if you've misplaced your last set for sure. Can I ask? Are you very experienced in anal? I'm not sure if they'd be any good being a wee bit more advanced 💟xx
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Morning all! 

Thank you all for any feedback! But please can I stress that feedback that you wish for us to see and take on needs to be posted on the Suggestions thread 😀 

I have noticed recently that other threads are taken over by suggestions and feedback for us , so let's keep it to the dedicated area to help us collate it all and for it not to get lost. Also it may help stop things getting a little heated. 

Jess has already posted on another thread about reporting if something has upset you , so please keep this in mind. Thank you for those who did hit report.

This is the internet and much like a text , whats app or what ever messanger service is used things can get lost in translation.  So I ask that we all read what we have typed before hitting post to see how it sounds and If you have a suggestion please let us hear it in the dedlicated area. 

We won't please everyone and that is just the way it goes sometimes and thank you all for your passion for Lovehoney we do appreciate it. 

heart

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

The DOTD is a great toy :)

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I like the new DOTD, might be a good dildo to use anally (I'm not a size queen) :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.